Moving away to college, and serving a dominant couple

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Your little man, Jul 4, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Your little man

Your little man <- Photo of my Domina

North Ga, USA
    Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    Ok, im going to start at the top and try not to make every post incredibly long and drawn out. I cant sleep though, be forewarned:

My names Ben. Im 20 years old, and my interest in getting active in the forum stems from a craigslist ad of all places.

Im moving out of state to go to an excellent school for big truck/heavy equipment tech training. Having been obsessed with femdom, chastity and bi curiousness for a while, i posted an ad that said what im telling you here. I want to be a domestic/sexual servant to a kinky couple.

Well that was a few weeks ago and i forgot about it. But i got an email from a man who i will simply refer to as Mr. He described how him and his wife live 15 minutes away from the school in a nice private area sent pictures and what not about their experience with bdsm.

So i sent him my number, and weve been texting for several days. Ordered not to do my usual every day masturbation, i broke down and finally ordered my first steel cage, just today!

So in this first thread, i will share the things we talk, how the cage works out, and how it goes when we meet in a few weeks for a trial day. I look forward to getting to know alot of fellow chastised men and women as well as Masters and Mistresses :)

And yeah i need to get some pictures of myself, and not just Ms (my possible mistress)...

Felix cum ea and kellysbitch like this.
  2. Your little man

North Ga, USA
    Local Time:
    Ok so the next several posts will be more on myself and ill relay the text messages for you people, to show just what im getting into.

The first thing was we exchanged stats and body pics, etc. Mr is built like me (no six pack haha) and both him and Mrs made it clear that "attitude is important, not appearance" (their exact words).

Mr sent me pictures of his Mrs, and wow. I havent posted all of them here because of her privacy, but she is absolutely beautiful. Not like a model, i dont mean that in a bad way. Not a ton of makeup or shiny clothes, not in a perfectly lighted room or in a goofy pose.

Mrs is lovely, like a real woman. Curvy waist and hips, long legs, perky breasts, devilish eyes. Its taking all i have not to jerk off while i type this thinking about her.

Felix cum ea likes this.
  3. Your little man

North Ga, USA
    Local Time:
    Sorry about the childish grammar, thinking about Mrs shaved pussy and typing on an iPhone 4 is making this difficult. Hope multiple "shorter" posts are ok, i didnt want to make it tireless to read one huge post.

Next in the texting Mr asked me about my sexual experience. I told him about the drunk girl who was 25 when i was 19, about the girlfriend who did me wrong, and the four guys i stupidly met and let tie me up.

I admitted to Mr just like i am to you, that i have never had the pleasure of actual PIV sex. Come to find out, the girlfriend that acted shy just ended up embarrassing me and my barely 5 inch cock.

Now, i know everyone is different, and me being only 20 am going to hear about how i should have normal sex instead of spending over a year serving a very kinky couple in their 40s.

But i dont care. He is a dom and she a switch, not to mention the two female slaves they had before and the hung black guy they play with.

I bet there are some here who would approve of my getting my little cock locked and serving a beautiful woman and her very hung husband. Just going off what ive read so far.

Actually i almost started posting on another place, but there was nary mention of bondage, crossdressing, or any of the other major fetishes and lifestyles like this forum opens up about. I like it here.

So back to the texts from Mr...

They would have me do housework and yardwork in panties and stockings, buttplugged with a steel collar and chained wrists. Gawd that turns me on. Along with the picture of her pussy were the words "You WILL eat my cum from this."

:D :D

Mr gave me my slave name, Chrissy. It wouldnt bother me if you all called me Chrissy . I would expect the superior Mistresses here to call me that or whatever they prefer.

I need that steel cage faster than next week..

Felix cum ea likes this.
  4. Your little man

North Ga, USA
    Local Time:
    Ok this is Chrissys last post for the night i swear

Next up in the texting, i asked what i should do to prepare. The first was to lose body hair.

Now thats funny. I have alopecia or something. Back around the first of the year i lost hair on my head in patches. Now its all gone. I like it though. Not just because of crossdressing fetishes that i have had, but i dont have to get a haircut every 3 weeks or shave every day. And its cooler in the sun.

But Mr and Mrs did say im alot cuter in panties and stockings. They had me get all black lingerie. I guess my pink will have to go if this works out.

I do love the way silky thongs feel. And lacy panties and pantyhose in bed at night , yay!

Mr made it clear that his wife will be in charge of my chores, but i will be his bitch. He will be the first to put a real cock in my tight ass.

Im doing just what they ask, and learning all i can about massage. Mrs expects them every day from her slaves.

I then told my limits. Right now hard CBT and watersports scare me but im thinking about it alot. Definitely no blood, scat, or face hitting. I dont want this to leave any permanent physical retributions, no slave tattoos or garters under my work clothes.

Maybe tomorrow night ill have time to tell of the dungeon and slaves they had a few years ago. Goodnight.

chastemaid and Felix cum ea like this.
  5. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    2:11 PM
    Well Chrissy ;), above shows you have the right attitude already.

Don't ever let someone push his or her limits on to you wen it does not feel right for you, there is no set rules in this life style, and as you will probably know already: the internet is full of fantasy crap (excuse me for the wording) that is put on there as being real life experiences, well most of it is not, it is just a fantasy.. Good luck.

Your little man likes this.
  6. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    For the love of everything, just be careful, please. That is exciting and it does sound like you're taking time to get some information, but don't run headlong into a fantasy without protecting yourself. Have a deadline with a friend, when you first meet them, where if you don't call in, the police get called. I do hope it works out the way you want, though.

7. Your little man

North Ga, USA
    Local Time:
    Oh definitely. Ive done alot dumber things, but this im taking great care of. So are they so it seems. Were going to just sit and talk in a park or hotel lobby at first.

Thank you so much for you thoughtfulness. I hope it works out too.

Buy how much better if i was in your situation! I love your posts

Argentus likes this.
  8. notbeinfringed85

notbeinfringed85 Active member

Electrician and First Responder
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I once was involved with an older couple when I was in college, but not a bdsm thing. Stuff gets akward. Tread carefully.

Argentus likes this.
  9. Your little man

North Ga, USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you. If you dont mind, summarizing what was weird?

10. notbeinfringed85

notbeinfringed85 Active member

Electrician and First Responder
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    When you become part of s couple you get the good and the bad. If they get in a fight, they want you to pick a side. Jealousy can rest it's ugly head. If one feels left out, you are to blame. It was fun, but I wouldn't do it again. So be careful my friend.

11. Your little man

North Ga, USA
    Local Time:
    I appreciate it. Im not sure what your situation was, im certainly not going to be living with them, but i see what youre saying.

Reminds me of an episode of Northern Exposure. I forget the peoples names, but two people had a boy working for them. They got in a fight, and kept trying to get him to pick a side.

I appreciate everyones concern. I will certainly tread lightly and keep feeling it out. Just wish my new cage would hurry up and get here, first metal one, im excited.

Love your name by the way. Im all for peoples rights.

12. Your little man

North Ga, USA
    Local Time:
    Hello! Random thoughts incoming.

My cage is supposed to be here "tuesday through saturday." Nice arrival time you got there.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00HRME866/ref=gp_aw_ybh_l_2?refRID=3CH0JH5S02EEHZ1JGB61

Wider than it is long :O

Just standing regular and soft, my cock is about 2 inches long. Bending at the waist with my legs close, or folding my knees in when i sleep, just the tip is visible. I will try the urethra tube first off, as im sure ill have an uncontrollable erection. Then ill wear just the cage and hopefully soon after sleep with the urethra plug in.

Itd be nice to somehow put screws in it, or some 180 sandpaper on the underside of my cock head, or very short pieces of metal on the outside, against my crotch facing up, to discourage pullout and make it hard to masturbate if i did. Dont know how horny ill need to be to try pulling out and risk damaging my insides !

I told my Dom that my biggest fantasy i could think of was not getting a full on orgasm for the whole time i serve them. That was a couple days after i started talking to them.

Its been a week since ive came. My record for denial , completely just my self control, is 2 weeks. I have a feeling ill regret it. I hope if im asked about it, ill say i still desire it and flat out say that unless we quit playing completely, i would like it to stay true. Itd be nice if they didnt ask and just , denied me.

I mentioned earlier how nice itd be to be tied to the bed, cage taken off and pump put on my little penis, while they do it in front of me and make me clean up, then relock. I got told i was a slut.

Not this sunday but the next im gonna try to drive the three hours to their town. Small price to pay for a possible 13+ month relationship. More than that if i leave their with a different lock on my cage than i took with me!

Trying to sleep with a butt plug in again. I get so fucking aroused , if i dont take it out ill either break my promise and masturbate , or not get any sleep. Its inflatable, every few minutes i stop noticing it so much and do one more pump. Itd be nice to have it pumped to the max and then my whole body shrink wrapped and left out on my owners porch all night.

I love this forum. So many different paths people take, and great advice from people with experience.

Ultimately i would like to be a few years in the future. Married, doing everything i can to please my new wife, telling her that i feel bad in bed, not giving her what she deserves. Then showing the cage to her and later surprise her with a properly sized vibrator.

I honestly feel like i cant give women what they want and deserve. In alll aspects of life besides sex, i have alot to say. But unless the love of my life didnt like it and wanted something else, i would gently show her how i can pamper her in the bedrooom. Give her money for her own padlock, massage her, tell her she can stuff her panties in my mouth if shes in a bad mood and doesnt want conversation, paint her nails and put her socks and shoes on and take them off for her, do alot of housework, and just not have to make any decisions for once and let her release any steam she needs to.

Unless i fell in love with a closet lesbian or a woman who simply didnt want penetration. Id honestly feel ok with eating her ass and pussy 24/7. I could be a lesbian, what with alopecia or whatever made all my hair fall out.

My last girlfriend who i had for a few years said she was saving herself. We did everything except actual sex, which at the time irritated me but i never said anything. I loved her. She was perfect for me. But not me for her. Apparently she couldnt do it any longer, couldnt repress her inner whore. She horribly embarrassed me to alot of people with comments on how fat i was and how tiny my penis is.

After i got done crying i was looking through several pages of google search on small penis fixes, and discovered chastity.

Shit.

Now when it comes to my bi tendencies, its not romantic and im a sub 1000%. I feel like i have to be tied up and forced in order to enjoy it.

Well ive typed enough for just one comment

13. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    Hiya
    Welcome to CM
    Sometimes it's best to let someone say a lot about themselves and then people can understand what your interests are.

I feel you are running rather fast and once the reality of being locked up sets in you may be posting some different views. :)

However play safe and look after your health both sexual and you say you are bit chubby then loose a few and funny enough your willy will get a bit longer .

Not too happy that you say you have to be tied down to enjoy sex with men . Bondage as a add on cool not as it reads you don't like it very much and have to be restrained. Just be good if you are happy being bi . Confusing sometimes but fun .

Xx Wendy

owned, Argentus and Your little man like this.
  14. Your little man

North Ga, USA
    Local Time:
    Yes im big everywhere except where it counts. 36 waist, 54 chest haha.. Used to be alot worse though.

Its pretty fast for someone whos never had a real keyholder, yes you are right. And safety is my biggest concern. This is not a relationship i want for life.

Very sorry Wendy if i came across as a bigot or anthing. Far from it. Perhaps the more experience i have with other guys, my view will change.

Thanks for your thoughtfulness, sexy ;)

15. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Never crossed my mind equal opportunities round here :)

However just look after yourself and if you are leading a somewhat busy lifestyle get checked most places have charities that are only too pleased to offer completely free help tests and often drugs to get you better so as to try and stop the infections being passed on .
    Being healthy is a good lifestyle choice and helps life in all its parts in work rest and play.
    Xx Wendy

16. Your little man

North Ga, USA
    Local Time:
    Oh yes. I got tested after a dumb encounter not long ago, and definitely should again if things go as kinky as were thinking.

Just as my owners have requested, i send them a txt every night and every morning. Earlier i said "Ifi was there right now you would be cumming in my mouth during breakfast, and wouldnt have to bend sown to put your shoes on before work." The reply was simply "You are so sweet."

I ended up taking the butt plug out last night. I did get it a pretty good size inside but i was way too horny. It would be crazy good to have it inflated while i was gardening or doing laundry, wearing fishnets and manacles not to mention chastity!

My owners are very good in me asking how i picture things going and what kinks make me happy. In turn i say that its not about me. Well duh we all know it really is, but if i get off on being under someones control, shouldnt they be making decisions that please them more than me? Within everyones comfort zone of course.

Were txting as i type this. He said "promises, promises..."
    I said "please let me make your life more pleasurable, it excites me to be controlled."

He asked if i would offer my holes to a black friend of theirs. All i said was "im not racist."

As long as everyones clean and comfortable, so be it.

He asked if i studied master /slave relations. I replied with. "Yes your slave has. It will not speak unless told to, and will so its work without hesitation."

Well of course ill speak up if somethings not right. Its pretty dumb to do something without thinkng first. Im a glutton for punishment :)

Ok, thats all for now. Thanks for checking on me.

17. HenryFlower

HenryFlower Owned by Ymmxqueen

UK
    Local Time:
    It won't do you any harm to tell them what turns you on - even though it can feel like it goes against the dynamic . Saying 'it's about you' is a good approach, but you'll all benefit if they know what makes you tick and you might not get another chance!

18. Your little man

North Ga, USA
    Local Time:
    So i got the cage in today, nice and heavy. Ill definitely have to wear some tight panties under my boxers every day to have support. First impressions are no pinching. And, that is all.

Weve all been busy and im working on a car so, hopefully i can meet my Master and Mistress soon.

19. Your little man

North Ga, USA
    Local Time:
    Ok so preliminary wear shows that i got a helluva bargain for $50 plus shipping. The entire thing from the cock and ball ring to the tip is less than 3 inches long. I have had it on since about 7 yesterday evening, and i type this at 2 in the morning.

Ive run a weedeater, watched tv at a friends house, drove around, showered, and now am lying in bed.

Definitely have to sit down to pee, which makes the thought of public bathrooms exciting. Im wearing nice lace panties under my boxers which makes the device seem weightless, but i still notice its there. My balls feel more pronounced when i bend down.

Erections in this tight cage are awesomely cut short. Thats the only time its uncomfortable, if my cock is in the wrong spot it pinches but not every time.

Ive got a rope tied around my waist and through the padlock. I definitely need to find a stainless cable to do it with and make it harder to escape. It would be painful to pull out like this.

The ring is 2" which is more than alot are, but is still very snug. I added some electrical tape to stop any pinch points and its a little tighter now. Perfect id say, but time will tell.

One day ill get a pa and have an even smaller device made.

Last point, this may change as time goes on but, the cage seems to protect my cock from being pushed on by underwear and turtling up. Hasnt even began to slip out by itself.

If only someone else had the keys. My only hope of not jerking off is using my foot long dildo every night. Thats alot of magnum condoms to buy. Yes i can easily take a one foot dildo in my ass if i take my time. Moar pics in my album tomorrow.

Goodnight.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice