Discovering chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nesbo, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Nesbo

Nesbo Member

College Student
    Local Time:
    10:12 AM
    Hello everyone,

I’m totally new to this forum, I’ve only discovered it a few months ago when I was introduced to the world of male chastity. My goal with this post is to share with you my “story”, since I can’t really share it with my friends or family obviously.

So let’s begin:

First of all I’m a 21 years old man. I’ve always been aroused by female domination, I had a lot of fantasies but never involving chastity or orgasm denial. I didn’t even know it existed before I was introduced to it.

Approximately one year ago I decided to search a woman who could “dominate” me, to be clear I wanted to fulfil those fantasies. After a long period of failure, I finally met someone. But she wasn’t looking for anything sexual at the moment. That’s when I discovered that women in general don’t necessarily have the same kind of fantasies than men, especially in the world of female domination because women are in charge. Anyway we decided to meet 7 months ago or so, she is a 29 years old independent women. She was looking for someone who could do anything she said and that was basically doing all the chores at her apartment and some similar things. At first I was a little disappointed but, as she was saying our relationship could evolve, I decided to try it hoping it would evolve sexually speaking.

Since then I’ve been cleaning her apartment under her orders every week, and at some point she even gave me the keys so that I could do the chores alone. I didn’t mention that she wanted me to masturbate only when she said so. Basically it was a reward for me cleaning up her apartment. During like the first month of our “relationship” it was fun to respect it but then the temptation was too big and I stopped respecting it. I was still hoping that she would add something new to our relationship. And 3 months ago or so, she asked me if I was masturbating without her authorization even if I think she knew it, and I answered honestly that yes I was. Then she told me about chastity cages. I did a lot of research about it, and that’s when I discovered chastity mansion. I was kind of skeptical because the idea of restraining my orgasms wasn’t what I expected about the evolution of our relationship. I decided to buy one only because she wanted it and that’s what female domination is about. She was supportive about it, saying that we could go slowly with it.

So when I received it, I went to her apartment to put it. It was the first “sexual” thing that happened so I was really excited about it. At first she let me have one of the keys, but I did not use it at all, in fact I even gave it back to her the week after.

Now that it has been more than two months since me wearing my cage for the first time, I am more than happy with our relationship. I just love the fact that I can’t control my orgasms, and she looks like she’s enjoying controlling them. I have talked with her recently and she told me that when we met she was not single, she just wanted to try something new. I believe that at the beginning she wasn’t comfortable with our relationship since it was the first time for her too and now she really begins to feel at ease. So everything is going faster now, we are starting to do more “sexual” things.

So here’s my first experience.

Waiting to read your reactions !

Attached Files:

HollyC, DonnaSue, SirenSong and 2 others like this.
  2. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    Welcome to CM.
    That is a very nice story, keep us up to date!

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:12 AM
    so you have gone 2 months with no orgasm?

4. Amy's boy

Amy's boy Member

Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    Sounds like you are being exactly what you wanted, without even knowing it was what you wanted in the first place! Congrats! So how often does she let you cum? Is there any other kind of consequence if the cleaning is not up to par other than not cumming?

5. SirenSong

SirenSong Active member

Local Time:
    Awesome, unique real-life beginning. Now that she has the cage on you and she holds the key, she ideally could take it up to the next level and start introducing teasing & denial, humiliation, and physical discipline.

6. Nesbo

Nesbo Member

College Student
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your replies :)

For the moment, the longest I've been locked is 2 weeks. In fact until now she always unlocked me when I went to her place. Expect for last week since she is out of town.

@Amy's boy
    I always do the chores properly so I don't really know what would happen.

Yes I really want her to take it up to the next level but I don't want to force her to do anything so I'm just going to wait I guess.

I might start a journal in the Vault section soon.

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:12 AM
    Hello @Nesbo it very nice that you come to here so welcome. i hopes that you will be very happy doing the cleaning and that's what i do as well.

8. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    Does she ask for any personal or sexual service from you such as massage or oral stimulation?
    Ss

9. Nesbo

Nesbo Member

College Student
    Local Time:
    @jemima Don't worry, I'm really enjoying doing all the cleaning and the laundry !

@salonslave In fact, she is being very slow at revealing her. I have not seen her naked or in underwear or anything, and it was the same for her, she had not seen me naked until very recently. I've only massaged her feet very briefly once. But I have that feeling that she will want more in a near future.

10. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:12 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion Nesbo :)

Nesbo likes this.
  11. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Hello Nesbo,

Welcome to the Mansion from me too.
    It seems like you have gotten a lot of questions from this intro, perhaps you could start a thread!
    Perhaps the pedestal?

Cheers and welcome again.

12. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Hello Nesbo,

Welcome to the Mansion from me too.
    It seems like you have gotten a lot of questions from this intro, perhaps you could start a thread!
    Perhaps the pedestal?

Cheers and welcome again.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice