Looking for a female keyholder on emlalock

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Xen, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Xen

Xen New member

Local Time:
    8:24 PM
    Hi folks,

First, thanks for reading.
    I'm a 24 years old french guy and I hope to find a woman who could agree to be my keyholder on emlalock. I have a bon4m small chastity device and can make daily verification pics if wanted.
    I'm a bit new to all of this but hoping to find someone who could help me.

See you,
    Xen

HollyC likes this.
  2. N23orMore

N23orMore Long term member

Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    I will check with my GF and see if she is interested in being your keyholder. I use EmlaLock also and have enjoyed using it without a keyholder before. You have to be willing not to cheat and enjoy the feeling of being locked up for a given time even more. The challenge to yourself is to endure waiting for your release time to come and finding satisfaction in self control over your initial instincts to have an orgasm.

How long have you been locked up?

For me I found the urges to be released were fewer and not as intense as they had been after about a 3 week period of time. My keyholder Marcinie just locked me up for 90 days or at least longer than the 62 days I was locked up the last time. I used the app, Decision Wheel, and modified it to add/subtract extra time or make me play one of Emlalock's games if I milked myself or found a way to have a ruined orgasm..
    Now that I have my GF as my KH, then if I have any type of orgasm, ruined or not, I will spin the decision wheel and see what happens. Also I turned on voting on Emlalock and allowed the users to add/subtract time from my lockup. I only have 58 days left at the moment. Since she allowed me sex with her yesterday, though ruined, I will spin the Decision Wheel as result of the orgasm or milking. And during the brief time I am released for her, I do my foreskin restoration with my DTR device.

Rachael_ likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice