A new first for me!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by BlueEyes, Jul 25, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    10:52 PM
    ( I have posted this in my diary, but I think it deserves to stand alone - It is a significant development in our relationship after all :) I have been numbed with banding and the sensibility is slowly returning.... perhaps a bit too slowly for my wife? I guess - LOL!

A NEW FIRST FOR ME!

It is Anne-weekend once again.-) And My wife had proclaimed "special plans" in advance. And I most say she was oh so right about that.
    I cooked at lovely meal, and Anne was making drinks, and preparing the table and such. My wife was kind floating above it all, giving us compliments while she was sipping on her chilled chardoney.... As it should be:)

Lovely dinner, some good vanilla talks, withe the twist that both Anne and I was to sit bottomless on the chairs. An inspection revealed a need for a shave, -and after the meal we were told to "go and get it fixed", - while my wife was go form a walk in the garden with her wineglass in her hand. We could watch her from the window in all her glory as she walked around. She was glowing in the evening sun..

BUT, before we went to the bathroom, Anne had a special instruction, to warm up my wife's toy, and not by blowing it she was told! "He can feel almost nothing still- I think I know how to quickly get some senses back, "- and then she handles Anne a small wooden paddle from the kitchen. "Use this to warm him up, - but only on his thing, nowhere else. Be sensible but dont hold back. I would like to see him smooth and erect and a bit sore when I come back in. Can You do that fro me Anne?" - was the words as I recall them... Anne asked "How??", but my wife just said: "You'll manage", and handed her cuffs to fix my hands behind my back - and left the room....

Waauhh, not exactly punishment, more labeled as a "warm up", but it came down to the same. My wife had ordered some rough treatment to her toy. It would certainly top the biting she had started with days back...
    Never really thought she would take such a step...

I was fixed alright, after I had shaved her.Easy done, she was already bottomless. I am allowed to say that she indeed is a stunning women too.-) All smooth it was my turn, but she started out by fixing my hands behind my back. Then she kneeled and shaved me.... I did not get an erection during that, - because of the numbness I think...
    After the shaving she tested the sensibility while looking a bit uncomfortable,-) I told her to don't worry, and tried my best to calm her down. Told her I would lt her know if it was too painful, and I joked and told her that I might not feel it at all:)

She asked me about how much, and I told her, that it was up to her. I asked her to just remember my wife's simple instructions....

She asked me to spread and she rolled back the foreskin, exposing the head., and she took a swing... that landed on the shaft.
    "See - I almost did not feel it", and no redness started to occur... I told her she might needed to go harder and also to aim for the head...
    The second blow has harder, but still no real challenge. I did not make a sound. That must somehow have trickered her cause the next couples of blows were significantly harder and I really started to feel the sting when she hit, and a burning sensation as the effect of the blow faded away..
    She looked up at my expression, but I quickly closed my eyes before she could get eye contact;-) - and soon she continued. I could definitely feel that she aimed for the head, and I was starting to have some "ticks" and reflexes in my body, I instinctly tried to avoid the blows. "Spread your legs again"- I was told, and I think she did like 6 or seven additional blows - really getting in the mood I sensed;-);-)

"I think that will do" she said, and then she dropped the paddle and started to test the results. She seemed pretty pleased with the obvious redness and also the fact the it presented a strong erection. She touched it at first by hand, and for the first time in many days I could feel it oh so well, It was sore I could tell, but I have to admit, that I liked the feeling. The then pinched the head a couple of times I I could tell that she had hit home more than once. It was a sore burning sensation. But when she then put her warm lips to the head a sucked - just once- I had the most wonderful feeling your could imagine....
    I could no resist and "OOOhhhhhh" and "Goood" and "Thanksss".
    Well, there was no more blowing. She seemed satisfied, and relaxed, that it was done. She uncuffed me, and we together we went to the kitchen to clean up some more.
    My wife came in and asked how it was, and both of us put up big smiles, and Anne Said: "I'll think I managed". My wife looked at her toy, took a very firm grip, and based on obvious reaction, she smiled and said: Well done, I knew to could handle it.

With a glas of wine in our hands we followed her to the master bedroom, and besides watching the action, I was indeed treated with PIV and blows, to my still sore member. I loved every second of it...

This morning the two are still asleep entangled, as I am writing this. No I did not sleep on the floor, We all spooned last night:) I will prepare a lovely breakfast for the two of them. After yesterdays ordeals both of them

2. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Sorry for the typos... I am blind to them when I write. sees them only after I have posted, and then it is too late to fix....

3. Danny1

Danny1 Member

Local Time:
    12:52 PM
    Great story, thanks for sharing!

4. Lady De

Lady De Never turning back!

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Amazing what You can find in a kitchen;-);-)
    41rsMSllL5L.jpg

steele, slave_m, Rita and 1 other person like this.
  5. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    9:52 PM
    [​IMG]These can be useful too.....:):spank:

slave_m, Rita and Rachael_ like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice