Drawings of men in chastity

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by nickep.lar, Jul 25, 2015.

1. nickep.lar

nickep.lar Active member

Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    Why are there so few drawings of men in chastity, horny or just for fun. And where can I find those pictures, if any?

2. cagemeplease

cagemeplease Guest

Kept4her likes this.
  3. nickep.lar

nickep.lar Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you, but I have seen them and like them much. But there must be moore?

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    Have a check on the the chastity captions thread . Lots if links to tumbler blogs.

Xx Wendy

5. Casual_Reader

Casual_Reader Long term member

Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    The problem is that a lot of chastity drawings aren't tagged as "chastity". Instead, they're usually classified as "femdom", "bondage", or "bdsm". So finding them involves digging through (often very large) collections that are only tangentially related.

Femdom Artists (http://www.femdomartists.com/category/femdom-humor/male-chastity ) has a small (distinct) collection. Some repeats from CageMePlease's link, but there's also a list of femdom artists on the page that 's worth a look. In particular, I know that "Naamaire" and "Xrenderer" have done (untagged) chastity work. For that matter, so have "EnkaBoots", "Kami Tora", and "Emma S" . . . although those three tend to use it as a background element to hardcore BDSM, feminization, or futanari/she-male subjects.

If you like any of their work, try searching online. Several of them have their own websites/tumblrs, or are in wide circulation (and Femdom Artists doesn't have all of them).

Another option to look at is the "Chastity in Hentai" thread in the Work of Others subforum (http://www.chastitymansion.com/foru...i-japanese-comics-some-male-some-female.9836/ ). Japanese adult/erotic comics, there are several hentai titles that involve male or female chastity. There are links to several titles already, and I'm planning on putting up more links in the future.

6. Casual_Reader

Casual_Reader Long term member

Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    I just doublechecked, and a number of the links in that thread have gone bad. (sigh) . . . Item #34758 on the to-do list. I'll post updated ones in the near future.

7. nickep.lar

nickep.lar Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you for trying to help, but why are there so few? And when I find something, like a gallery here, it´s with just a small tube on the dick.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice