HRT Patient seeks locking!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by -chastityswitch, Jul 27, 2015.

1. -chastityswitch

Hi there,

Ive been using fettle for a while now although I am looking to explore more when it comes to chastity play, it is something that interests me a lot, when i am unable to cum I enjoy the feelings of being locked and the mind fucks I get from it, and the times I squirm and pre cum yet can do nothing about it, i am over weight and need help and support with conditioning myself to eat the right stuff and use chastity to enforce it and make sure it actually happens, I have two devices both bought from China, one is a Y-Style belt in pink, the other a t-style belt, both fit well and i have 2 keys for each as well as a combination key safe, Im seeking ideally someone local to me in Plymouth or online, whichever you prefer.

Hope to chat some more soon and all being well locked asap.

Im a HRT patient so am always horny which means when i cum, i loose all interest in kink and become very tired, I am hoping someone reading this will contact me and support me through this.

Thanks

Trey Jones likes this.
  2. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    3:20 PM
    Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it and get to meet people who can help you :)
    Is that not just being a male?? ;)

Trey Jones likes this.
  3. Trey Jones

Trey Jones Voted Best Male Dom on ChastityMansion

USA
    Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    That is so true maid_carrie. This is me after cumming:
    sJyHg27.png

maid_carrie and latexbound like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice