My first 'shared' lock up period, my journey journal

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Felix cum ea, May 26, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. steele

steele Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:13 PM
    @Onescotchaday the long and short of it is a real long frustrating tease. You stroke and stroke cresting as much precum as possible. Long edges help. You can position your body of your or your Superiors choice most common would be on your knees legs spread open. Below you between your legs is a paper towel with a shot glass in it in the center.
    Your challenge is to capture all your precum in the glass til full. The paper towel shows your misses to enhance the frustration of missing the glass.
    The list of possible offenses that can be punishable by a Superior are numerous.
    For missing the glass, a series of spanks or maybe forced to go flaccid and start over with the stroking.
    Set a time limit and every minute over gets you another day in chastity. BTW it takes a good bit of time to fill a glass.
    Having said that, the size of the glass could be a reward or a punishment.

All in all be creative.

Felix cum ea likes this.
  2. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    11:13 PM
    @steele Thank you, I had an idea but my idea was wrong. This is one heck of a tease. Since my wife and I are both vanilla, that won't happen too soon I think.

How about my other question: do you see my ticker of just like I see it: html code above my quote in my signature?

3. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
  4. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    your ticker only shows the code. Not the actual ticker

Felix cum ea likes this.
  5. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    @GT-CB6000 Thanks for feedback, I already was afraid for that, have asked an administrator for help

6. steele

steele Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @Onescotchaday I'm sorry for not replying to your ticker question but I really couldn't even find it. It might be displayed obviously but the obvious isn't always my strongest suite. I'll be more diligent next time.

Felix cum ea likes this.
  7. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    dear @steele No reason to apologize, I have asked this question to an administrator, They should know I think. Must be something simple in setting or similar because it works for others...

8. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    OK back to the subject of this thread, my journal:

Today at day 34 of my second stint (chaste period).

Talked to my wife again about the 'non reading' issue of the book "be careful what you wish for"

General setting: she is in her pre monthly period where she is not always the most convenient. I don't blame her for that at all, so I took it kind of kiddingly about the subject of not reading, nevertheless she rose her voice, I smiled at her, took her in my arms and hugged and kissed her until it sipped in that I was friendly about it all and we sat down and looked together at the tablet on which she reads it. Did some minor adjustments and will do so on her PC also to install OneDrive (hey I do not get commission or something but find it a practical tool) so that she can read the version I've put on there, it works like a book when I open it from there, sliding from the right to the left and not from up to down.

Then we went together on the tablet via my account so that I could show her how I want her to view the book. It worked well and with some more laughs (you know humour does wonders:)) she started to easy a bit and started joining me in the humour aspect of it. I simply told her the way it was, that I would very much like her to read the book and that now I see that the format is not actually reader friendly to her and that I would do something about that and I added that I do not yet know how exactly but I will manage and get the result, don't worry. I hugged and kissed her again (you know I seem to enjoy that hugging and kissing more and more in my locked status, must be careful not to suffocate her..)

That took away the pressure of her feeling guilty that she did not yet read the book.
    Whether it will also make her actually read the book is something I will need to see over time.

Then she had another argument, the book being in English etc.

I confirmed and explained that I cannot change that, and proposed to open the book at whatever page and read a small part together to show her that the English used is not Oxford English. It worked and she felt reassured.

So in the end, I am still locked and feel abandoned because she has no actual interest in my locked status :(, BUT I see something positive in this: I will do everything, install everything on her PC and tablet so that reading the book becomes less of an effort to her. (270 pages of course do stay 270 pages, but it reads fairly easy)

And her period is expected but did not start actually, only the side effects did:(, so I intend to not be selfish:rolleyes:, just wait for her mood to change and then I might get or get not a release, as long as she shares with me her orgasm I'm very happy, because her orgasms are really my motivator to do all this (and demand all this from here, when writing this thread I realized that aspect)

To end this entry (sorry for it not being sexy or erotic or similar, just plain day to day experience): I can confirm that I'm really glad that I could get her to accompany me outside the "stress" situation and I will take it from here. If it has to be a week more, then it will be a week more, we are in the beginning of our journey and I misjudged her involvement (was a bit too optimistic probably:oops:).

So I stay locked, try to make as less fuzz about it and hope gently to persuade my wife to at least read the book.

Still hoping for next weekend though..;)

steele likes this.
  9. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    These typos :mad:

(and demand all this from here, when writing this thread I realized that aspect): should be her of course.

only one letter difference but a big difference in meaning..:spank:

10. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    Day 39
    I woke up, went to the bathroom and tidied the HT and contents.
    Went back in the bedroom and she was waking up also, went to sit on the edge of the bed at here side and we cuddled and hugged our good morning ritual.
    Yes, ever since I'm in chastity, we have found a re-newed dynamic in our relation and that is wonderful, she enjoys this very much and I do too! :)
    Of course my expectations about her active participation and the reality are still far from each other..that worries me sometimes.
    She is lovely and I find her hot, but she is so vanilla, no actual teasing or so leaving me feeling a bit abandoned on that aspect. :(
    She did however smiled deeply at me and said "wow you are really braking records aren't you" and kissed me and we hugged intense.

Yesterday I managed to get all PC and tablet settings straight so she can read the book by flipping the pages from right to left.
    I joked about it a bit and winked that there now is nothing any more that stands in the way of her reading the book ;)

She smiled and laughed along and started about all practical things for the rest of the day.:(
    I took her in my arms (yes again:)) and told her that we both would really benefit from her having a good climax and that I'm ready to help her with that :p.. us having the time etc. since we only have holiday obligations this week.. but to no avail: she hugged me back, kissed me and she said: "no, not now because after my climax I usually prefer to doze some time, and I do not want that, I want to get moving" :(

My hopes are still for the weekend though, she said not now, so I understood that as yes, later ;) time will tell..

To end this journal entry I would like to share some about my feelings:
    - Strangely I feel that I'm actually happy with this second stint being as long as it is so far.
    - I miss her "sexual" participation, but I do really enjoy the re-newed dynamic we as a couple have found
    - And it is not only hugging, kissing etc., we again communicate about anything in an open way including discussions about how we feel about things...love this aspect and she also loves this aspect very much, I can see her being happy and open much more, like in the first years of our relation (we are as couple together since 1987, our first romantic kiss was on May 13th 1987 at 10:30 PM, she always laughs that I'm such a romantic to keep even these details in mind, but how could I not? This was the first big step in "us" as a couple).

To conclude: I'm really enjoying this whole period and hope that she will become a bit more active in the chastity experience, but even when she doesn't, I realize that I should not complain as I feel blessed with all the positive that has come forward from this journey so far. I'm in love! :)

steele likes this.
  11. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    Day 42 today.

Yesterday lots of wonderful things happened to us.
    In the morning we stayed in bed longer and while she was still half a sleep I started caressing her gently, her legs, her arms, her neck and I slowly moved to her breasts and nipples - all very gently and patient because I needed to see how she reacted. ;)

She reacted as I had hoped for and told me that my caressing made her horny and that she would like an orgasm and then she said quite teasingly: "I have my little bottle here (lubricant), my hands to play with my pussy and you to play with my nipples, she tapped my caged member, winked and started :) so I followed her lead and focused on her sexy breasts and nipples when she started to stimulate herself on her love-button :D. after some play I could sense that she was somehow leaving the zone and I decided to leave one nipple and join her down there with my other hand. That got her right back in the zone and she soon after that had a wonderful strong orgasm, I could feel her every contraction with my fingers :p. wow, mind blowing ! To feel that whilst looking at her face that really said it all: this was mind blowing for her too! Afterwards she confirmed what I thought: she was in fact leaving the zone and she said that my action brought her right back in :cool:

As she had not read any more in the book be careful what you wish for, I suddenly realised that I should have given her first the letter that one can use to introduce your partner in male chastity. I did make it available to her on her tablet and asked whether I could see if all worked like it should with that letter ;). I checked and showed her it worked well. She started to read it in the bed room (our two boys being in the living room).
    I took a shower entered the bed room to get clothed and saw that she had taken a dictionary at hand to fully understand the English text.

Then I had to run some errands and by the time I got back home she had completed the reading. This proved to be a a more digestive number of pages (14) than the full book (270).
    I returned home with all the heavy stuff (bottles of soda, water etc.) and when I wanted to pass to her the first six pack of big bottles, she just opened the door and said that she should not take these heavy weights and showed me where I should put them. She even winked when she said she should not be taken these bottles ;).

Later that evening we talked a little about the letter and I could clear out some misunderstandings and explain that this was a general introduction and that we can make this work exactly the way we want it, no prescribed rules in our journey.

Before going to sleep I kissed her and told her that I really appreciate that she read this letter (takes her quite longer as lot of searching in the dictionary to understand fully) and that I felt happy.

This morning when I spoke about it she replied briefly and in a gentle way she made clear to me that I should not be expecting to talk about this all the time.
    She is right of course, I had fallen in the trap of being over enthusiastic and wanting to talk about it too much.:spank:

So all in all, a very positive next step!

guest 2942 and samwa like this.
  12. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    Day 46 today.

I'm trying to keep the HTv2 on the whole night.
    Ordered a 50mm ring to replace my 45mm ring, did improve but still woke me up during my nightly (attempts to) erections.
    Gave myself a shave today on the scrotum and just above the penis (the device pulls down anyhow so I do not need to remove too much pubic hear, my wife does not like that too much is removed). It was time to do this again as I waited far too long with this and maybe it helps a bit.

We had a lovely evening yesterday, where I could massage her legs and feet while watching television.
    Her period (with some delay) actually started yesterday, but I still have my hopes for this weekend ;)

I notice that our two sons who still live at home (22 and 20 yrs) try to figure out what is happening with mama & papa the last months: as we hug, cuddle, kiss and touch each other more than we have done in the last ten years..LOL:) On top they see papa actively participate in the household (making the table or clearing the table again, taking cloths to the washing machine, the dryer, start the machine etc..).
    Of course this should not actually be anything extra-ordinary at all, and I used to do this before also, but far less frequent and certainly not on a daily basis (I said participate, my wife and I divide these tasks now more evenly between us two) so I can imagine they are somewhat puzzled :confused:

Oh, yes, forgot to mention in the last posting: I asked my wife to think together about a nice little nickname for my little cage. This was on Monday evening, being only the two of us in the house and we came up with the most funny and ridiculous nicknames and really we both laughed so intensively :D (we even cried tears from laughing and our tummies cramped from laughing so hard) before we came up with a nickname.
    So my HTv2 now has a nice little nickname.:)
    To my that is yet another sign that my wife is really enclosing her involvement with my chastity. :)

She tends to tease a bit more often and makes it clear that she decides when... :D (when she does that I feel so happy in the head and so restrained half way down ;) )

Yeah, the second stint seems to be a lot longer than I initially hoped for, but the progress is so positive that I really do not mind how long, the way we are going now is so motivating for me!

To be continued...:p

steele and GT-CB6000 like this.
  13. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    sounds like things are going splendidly :). Good to hear.

14. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    Small update.

I've not removed the HTv2 last two nights, woke up a few times, but thanks to the shaving (well in fact the trimming as I use on that area a hair trimmer) and the application of the fatty body cream on the bottom of my scrotum where the ring holds the things together) I did not experience any actual pain, but still woke up.

The first night, on every wake up, I went down to the toilet or smoke a cigarette or something before I went back up to the bed room, the second night (last night) I only went down two times and the last one I took up fruit juices, some wine glasses and some sweet chocolate cereal bars.
    That was at about 10 am this morning and it was not a full breakfast on bed as we intended to stay in bed still somewhat longer.

She really smiled when she saw me coming in the room (Rationally I can understand because it must have been a funny sight with: empty wine glasses, one in each pocked of my dressing gown, another glass with the cereal bars in my one hand and in my other hand the can with multi fruit juice).
    We had this nice pre-breakfast together in bed and afterwards we talked, hugged, kissed and cuddled a bit lying in each other arms before taking some more sleep. (we even laughed about the most stupid things, the kind of things that really are no so funny in other circumstances, but at that moment they were and we both just felt good) We seem to both laugh more and more frequently like only fresh lovers can do!

I felt so happy and I could see she was enjoying this too. :)

This morning when we got up I unloaded the dishwasher, tidied up the kitchen and by the time she arrived in the kitchen I was just done. Again a really big smile on her face and a big thank you from her, followed by hugging and kissing (yes again..;))

After the general report above, some more topic related information:

She still not read any extra page in the book (BCWYWF) I gave her, she said to only have read the letter that I gave her.
    The English language clearly is the killjoy, so I consider giving a go at the translation of this book (272 pages :eek:).
    Side remark: try finding literature about our chastity topic in Dutch, I did and not find at all.:(

Today is day 48 for me, my hopes for this weekend are getting smaller and smaller (period, remember?) but I really don't care too much, I will see it when she's ready for some PIV action when the time is there.

I'm determined to continue to wear the HTv2 24/24. When I see that 24/24 is possible, I intend to hand over the key to her. Did not talk to her about this yet as I fear it might frighten her off, but I really would love to do so. We will see when and how I tackle this aspect. Not sure yet how at the moment.:confused:
    To end this update: I ordered a "Europe Magic Wand" massager with two accessories (Genius + Genio) and It is expected to arrive next week Wednesday or Thursday or so. So maybe I will take that occasion to hand over the key, not sure yet, still thinking.

I secretly hope that it does not arrive before she allowed me my long craved PIV action with hopefully a full orgasm. Because this massager seems to have such a good reputation that otherwise I fear that she will not need my PIV anymore, and I don’t dare to think about that too much at this moment :eek:

To be continued.

steele and guest 2942 like this.
  15. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    Day 50.

This morning I arranged again to have some juice and snack in the bed room by the time she woke up.
    We cuddled, hugged, kissed etc. this has meanwhile become a custom on a day that we do not have any other obligations.
    And that is good, oooh so good. I love it! upload_2015-7-27_15-46-17.png :)

I had hoped for some PIV action as it was my 50th day.
    We talked a little about that; I explicitly mentioned that meanwhile it was already a very long time ago that I climaxed.
    That since we started this game (first stint of 30 days and second now already 50 days) this means that I climaxed about 60 to 70 times less than before the game... upload_2015-7-27_15-46-17.png
    She smiled sexy, came on top of me and started to kiss me passionately, I responded of course and that made her even hotter.
    She told me that what I was doing to her nipples and breasts really made her horny and she started to masturbate when still on top of me and moving around very teasingly on my still protected penis in his HTv2. This made me hot.

We changed positions so that I could fully access her body and I kissed her all over before focusing on the strategic spots upload_2015-7-27_15-46-17.png .
    I used my right hand to enter her pussy, first one finger, then two and focused on her G-spot.
    She started breathing heavier and then she came. My fingers still in her I could feel every contraction of her orgasm. Wow she came hard! upload_2015-7-27_15-46-17.png :D

When she stopped playing her clit, I caressed her pussy with my HTv2 (not entering her, just moving up and down with the top side of the tube). She smiled and asked whether I liked that.
    I winked at her and said that I would even more like it with my penis. ;) I added that meanwhile it really felt hyper sensitive as I could notice on the last few cleaning sessions where the warm water and the washing with soap made me feel really very hot down there. So hot that I had to be careful not to go further.:oops:
    That I was convinced that when I would be in her, it will mean a very hot session.:D

Then I asked her when she intended to use my penis, and she just smiled.
    Teasingly she added: “Would you like to have a date for release so that you can count down instead of counting up?”
    I replied that I would love to have this release sometime this week, before my holidays were over.
    She smiled and said that she would not give me a date and that she will see about this week, tuned over and took some more sleep, leaving me frustrated and realizing that she does only what I asked for! (hence my mood on this site presently).:confused:

A tough realization! What did I get myself in to? :oops:

Hoping for this week is all I can do, I suppose. :(

16. steele

steele Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @Onescotchaday I'm sure yore hoping for that relief, I know by now I would be with the sexy way you're relationship is progressing. However as you say it is what you asked for! Be super excited for a wish come true...how many times does that really happened in life?

Felix cum ea likes this.
  17. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    @steele I sure am hoping for that relief. Am indeed very happy with how things are going, but still..

18. ImHerSissyBitch

ImHerSissyBitch Thank You, Goddess!

Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Love your accounts of what you are going through. Exciting!

Felix cum ea likes this.
  19. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    @ImHerSissyBitch Thank you.

Yesterday night, in bed before going to sleep we joked about my horny state and she asked me straight: "Would you like to cum right now?" :D

Now that was unexpected and very tempting! :rolleyes:

Since it was already quite late and with only a short night ahead I smiled and told her that I would prefer not to do it right now; that after all the days I was locked I prefer to save that release for later this week when we could really make the time for this; that I prefer to actually save my release for a mind blowing intimate session, on a moment without any time pressure…:)

I told her that I would like to start by giving her a full body massage to make a memorable experience out of it, making it as special to her as it will be for me.:p

She kissed me, whispering that she likes that idea very much.
    And she added: “OK, let’s see when the timing would be perfect to do this later this week. (YES! THIS WEEK!) :)
    Oh my: to hear that made me so hot, hot, hot!:D

I told her so and said that my friend down there made it clear to me (he was really testing the strength of the plastic to the max).
    She could feel that very well with her hand on our cage.
    I smiled and whispered back: “you know, he tends to have his own mind, his own will!”
    She smiled and said: “Oh really, well he (my penis) only thinks that he can have his own mind, he isn’t allowed that anymore, now is he?” She made it clear that it is her decision now, not his!
    BIG TEASE! :p

I went to sleep happy! I love that woman! :)

And this morning she tapped our cage and asked: “everything OK down there?”;)

It is definitely looking good! :cool:

20. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    First of all: it is good the CM is back on line, it was off line too long. I hope MW is doing OK with her recovery from the hospital.

Here is the post that concludes my report on my first journey. And yes, we continue the journey, have been chaste and locked up for 29 days again since the release in my report below:

Day 55 (1/8/2015)

We had talked the last days about today, my day for release and how to do that.

When we woke up, strangely neither of us was feeling horny.

We talked and agreed that at a later moment when we feel horny we might do it.

Half way the day, when cuddling, hugging and arousing each other we both felt horny enough and I must add I feared to let this moment pass without…
    We went upstairs and for the first time since a very long I could penetrate her and fuck her.
    It felt great but didn’t bring me close to the edge. (?)

Then my wife had a great orgasm, and I was told to stop any movement with my penis to be able to feel her contractions.
    We stayed immobile like that with my penis still in her warm heavenly pussy.;)

After what seemed for ages she looked at the clock (it was 13:26), she smiled to me and said “OK, you have until 13:35 to finish the job yourself, I hope you can manage that because after the 9 minutes your chance is gone..”

Now that got my attention and I started to stroke very, very motivated. :D

After some 5 or 6 minutes I saw some cum coming out but no contractions yet, I continued and then I had a really mind blowing orgasm.:p

I made the most strange noises and my cum came out in really huge quantities.
    No shooting however, it just came out but still the feelings were so strong that I expected it to really shoot, but it didn’t.:confused:

When finished my heart was really pumping and I could see that my cum was very thick. Maybe that was the reasons for not shooting it out.
    So I did not have the nice feeling one normally gets in the cock head when one shoots his load, but I did have an awkward mind blowing orgasm, a kind of orgasm I have never experienced before.:)

Afterwards my wife said she really was concerned that I would get a stroke or something as my expression during the O was so strange, so full of spasm’s running through my face.

Wow, what was that? I felt sorry for not actually shooting:( but only pushing the cum out, but it did feel so great, I had finally cum after this long time, and it was definitively different from a normal cum: I had these orgasmic spasms everywhere in my body except in my penis.:confused: It was kind of a strange combination of a ruined orgasm and a full blown orgasm, strange but yet so good! I was really exhausted but still had that itching feeling in my cock head.

After washing up, I could not get my HT back in place :(and told my wife I needed probably some time doing other none sexy things to get the penis back in the HT.

So I went down to smoke a cigarette, still free from the HT and my wife said with a dominating voice: “Don’t play, remember! As soon as you think it will fit back in the HT, you come back upstairs and put it on! Then you can start your day counting file again and we will experiment with the Magic Wand you bought me when you are safely protected again.”:D

I felt happy! After some 30 minutes I managed to get the HT back in place and when I told her she felt in my crotch, smiled at me, kissed me and said “Good, that is the way I like it!” and she added: “Shall we go for another record then? Well we will see, I do not have to decide this yet, now do I?”:)

Amazing that I really am happy with only two O’s in such a long period.:cool: At the same time I feel confused, will my lock up and limited O’s be the standard for me from now on?

Curious how this will evolve in future.

With this I end this journal: it was an amazing start of our journey, first stint being 30 days, second one even 55 days. The first orgasm being a ruined one, the second one mind blowing but so different from what my experience with a full orgasm is (or should I say ‘was’).

Very, very interesting journey that we have started and will continue from now on! How long? I don't know, future will tell.

Thank you all for reading my experiences during my first two chastity stints.

As said above, I'm locked gain since 29 days...

(will change my ticker as soon as I find the time)

steele likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice