Free 80k novel. Shameless promo. (29 July only)

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by JLWilliams, Jul 28, 2015.

1. JLWilliams

JLWilliams New member

Local Time:
    10:13 AM
    Hey! This is a shameless promotion, but it is for a *free* novel (my first). First half is male-led BDSM, second half is female-led, with an emphasis on male chastity. I think it has some pretty steamy scenes in it. It has some comedy in it too. You can even be proud to have it on your kindle - there's no dodgy cover.

I'm seeking reviews so I'm running a promotion where the novel is FREE for one day only, 29 July.

Please, please leave a good review on Amazon if you like it - it helps with its rank. You can change your reviewer name to hide your identity if you wish!

http://www.amazon.com/Domino-Effect-came-swore-conquered-ebook/dp/B012BVE376/

I'd post an excerpt here but this page is crawl-able so Amazon would slap me. I'm just trying to share this book as widely as possible and get some reviews of it. You might like it, you might not, but hey, it's free (I posted a link on fetlife and got mauled - my own fault I guess). If you do give me the honour of trying it, remember the femdom stuff only appears in the second half. (It's worth it.)

Thanks all.

Attached Files:

2. JLWilliams

JLWilliams New member

Local Time:
    **** it, here's an excerpt. Remember, it all kicks off after the first half of the book, ladies and gents!

"Number one dime"

A greasy hotel bar. Like most of its occupants, living off former glories - and finding itself overdrawn. But now Sucky walks into the room, and it changes. Becomes charged. The people in the room change too, like someone has released nerve gas into the air conditioning. I mean, she’s beautiful. And not in a delicate way. In a raw, firm, round, bouncy, fuckable way. Conversations drop to a chatter, punctuated by the occasional clink of glasses. Then that self-consciously trails off too. The husbands in the room try not to notice her. The wives arch their eyebrows and share silent sympathies.
    It’s the same feeling you get when you’re pulling in at the supermarket and someone slips in next to you in a flashy car. You ignore it, but it’s a conscious decision. What you really want to do is take a good long stare; touch the paintwork - just for a second. Everything you have and everything you’ve achieved is now thrown against this moment and what this person has that you don’t.
    What Sucky has is quivering breasts and a sheer silk dress that drips off them like treacle. Cinched in over her waist, it falls over her pert, round backside and drops an improbable height before gently kissing the floor. When Sucky moves, a split sighs open that reveals a glimpse of latté thigh, before whispering closed again. She slides over to the bar and orders a drink. The other women at the bar wait with grim smiles and watch her being served at once by the barman. Pretending not to look, they wait for the bar-fly with his back to her to turn round and start chatting her up.
    That barfly is me. I look like I’m going through a messy divorce. But I’m not. I lived through a tidy marriage for four years, and now I’m living through a loss. Car accident. I should be free to do what I want to do in a hotel – drink too much, smoke, and of course, try to get laid – but it still doesn’t feel right. And I’ve always had a drink, sometimes had a smoke, but never done anything else. I might have come close, sure, but never all the way.
    And then, of course, I turn around. She smiles at me, then bites her lip. It’s glistening with gloss. We all know why women wear lipstick. It reminds you of an engorged vagina, swollen with blood. But I always prefer lip gloss. Less garish. Less fake. And more sticky. She smiles again and my stomach flips. It’s one of those knowing, fuck-me smiles that makes you picture the woman naked, warmly wet, wrapped around your cock, screaming.
    I’m not trying to be a lothario. I’ve been unhappily married for four years. That’s the line I give people - even now, after the accident. During that time I’d thought about fucking other women. Thought very long and very hard. But it had never happened. And I’d tried not to put myself in situations where it might happen, because really I didn’t trust myself. My cock has a life of its own. If I’d gone a few days without orgasm I wouldn’t even get round to asking a woman back to my room or removing her clothes, I’d just see if I could get away with humping her leg then and there. Every time I was out on business, I… well, I made sure to take matters into my own hands quite frequently because I simply couldn’t be trusted. Tonight I can’t even remember when my last orgasm was. I’ve not been sleeping. Frankly, I’m a wreck. But my cock remembers it’s been too long. It’s a mad dog, frothing at the mouth and straining at the lead. It wants to slip between Sucky’s legs and get slick with her cum, to roll around inside her like a pig in shit.

“Would you like a drink?”
    It’s just what you say. And I say it. A drink. Nothing sweaty or squeezy or sleazy. But I notice my right hand covering my left. Casually, so you couldn’t even notice it - or the gold wedding band underneath, which feels like it’s burning through my hand and boring itself into her eyes.
    “So long as a drink is just a drink, mon ami. Yes - I’ll have a sparkling water.”
    Sparkling. Fucking. Water. She may as well have ordered a Horlicks and asked the maître d to make sure there was a Gideon’s in her bedside table. I order the drink, and a bourbon for myself. I take it straight.
    “Fascinating. You actually seem to be rather annoyed,” she says, shifting on her stool. “You really were looking for something extra - is that right?”
    “Why not? Let’s talk evolution.” It was never going to be a good chat-up line, but I persisted. “To make sure their genes get passed on, men and women have to adopt different strategies,” I say. I can kind of tell how drunk I am, and don’t really care. This is going to be a rant.
    “I beg your pardon? What is this I am getting, a lecture? Different strategies?” The mood has shifted from playful to annoyed. Annoyed at the guy who’s had too much to drink and is turning out to be a misogynist.
    “You sound surprised I’d be looking for sex. But what’s wrong with that? Men and women are different. Women have to physically take nine months out of the game while they brew up a child. That theoretical kid is a huge investment for them.”
    “Well, mister chisel-jaw, I never said there was anything wrong with looking for sex, or that men have a monopoly on doing it. In fact-”
    But I’d thought of something really very clever to say. “You women literally have all your eggs in one basket!” I laugh, and then realise how crass that sounds. She makes to say something. I carry on anyway: “Men, on the other hand, don’t have those attachments.” At those words I remember my other lack of attachments. I get angry, I guess. “To ensure the best chance a piece of them lives on, the best strategy for a man is - well, to just fuck everything,” I blindly continue, grasping at words. “It takes nine minutes for us to recharge instead of nine months. We don’t have a menopause. Why stick with one woman when you can stick it to a hundred - or a thousand?”
    “I am thinking the lesson here is never accept a drink. Just run. Run to the twenty-first century, as fast as you can. Do you not believe in a loving relationship, or the cultural benefits of monogamy?”
    “Yes, but that’s something men have to train ourselves to accept. For ourselves, yes, but also for society. And for women. Who fucking well need looking after. Not as a weaker sex. But as a different sex. You’re lucky. You’re programmed to want to snag the most eligible man and stick with him until your womb dries up-”
    “Delightful-”
    “-Or until your kids are all grown and sexually active. Men have to constantly fight the urge to fuck. We’re outcasts in our own world.”
    “Your world?”
    “All I’m saying is the world would be a better place if all men were just allowed to sleep around.” I finish with what I think is a wry grin but is definitely a dirty leer.
    “OK,” Sucky says, through gritted teeth.
    “OK?” I say. My mouth is dry.
    “I said OK. Let’s do it. Meet me in my room in five minutes. It’s...” - she checks her handbag - “...room 767.”

Something about this doesn’t seem right, I think, as I stand outside the door. I can smell some kind of perfume. It’s Lily of the Valley, but I don’t know that at the time. The door is definitely 767. I pace for a bit, making sure to tread carefully on the faded, swirly hotel carpet so she can’t hear. I press my face to the door. It feels cold against my skin. And a little greasy. A gentle murmur vibrates through the wood. A television, maybe, playing an ignored programme. Or someone talking on the phone. I think it’s polite to wait for it to stop, just in case. Then I realise it’s not polite to be listening in the first place.
    I curl my hand into a fist and hold it poised in the air. My hand’s clammy. It makes it easier to slip off my wedding ring and put it in my pants pocket. It leaves a corpse-pale indent, which I massage. I’m not sure how I ended up here. I’ll tell her I hoped she realised it was a joke. Or I’ll walk away.
    The door opens and I fall through. Try to regain my composure. Mostly fail.
    “Come on then.”
    I follow her in. She perches on the end of the bed and stares at me. Like she’s chewing me up and swilling me round and spitting me out again with her eyes. I can’t help but glance down. Her ass cheeks flare out on the bed. The slit in her dress is pulled to the side and I can see some kind of five-pointed star tattooed on her inner thigh. Then a flash of her black lace panties. I imagine the sweet, musky smell of her arousal oozing out with each movement of her legs and each breath she takes. Her lips unstick. “Take your clothes off.”
    My cock responds to her order and I feel slightly exposed. This isn’t two people ripping each other’s clothes off. She looks like she’s calculating the payback from a wager on a winning bet. She’s in control, while I’m dribbling into my pants. I undo my belt, tug my pants down. I pull my shirt over my head. I forget I’m wearing cufflinks and the sleeves grip tight onto my wrists. She grins and falls gently forward off the bed, onto her knees, and runs her hand across over my ass and down over my balls. My brain melts. Fast fingernails trace around and across my balls again. I need to get my hands free but I don’t want to move in case it breaks the spell. She spits on her palm, grips tighter on my sack and pulls down, more firmly now. I lean against the door jamb and groan. She’s using both hands now, stroking slowly down my balls.
    “Do you like that?” she asks. I can’t say anything. My mouth feels too dry. I don’t want to sound like an idiot. “I said, do you like that?” She takes her hands off me. I don’t want her to stop. She stands up. I can hear her breath in my ear now. “Do you like being milked?” Yes, that was what it was like – being milked like a cow.
    “Yes. Oh God, it felt so good.”
    “Good. If you’re lucky I’ll give you a proper milking later,” she breathes into my ear. “Milk your cock until every drop of spunk dribbles out. Now get on the bed.”
    I step out of my pants and socks, still struggling with my dress shirt. I just want to touch my cock. I need to feel something rubbing against it. I try to be graceful but collapse onto the bed. Sucky hasn’t even taken her shoes off.
    “Stop messing about with that shirt,” she says slowly, so I stop. “I’m going to tie you up anyway. So hold your hands above your head.”
    The rope is already tied to the bed. Sucky leans over me, removes the shirt and binds my wrists roughly. It feels tighter than I’ve fooled around with before. I can smell her damp breath on my face, and I’m looking at her lips and feeling the warmth of her full tits pressing against my chest. She slides back down the bed and finishes the job with two surgeon’s knots around my ankles.
    “How badly do you want me right now?” she asks, matter-of-factly.
    “Oh, God! I just want to fuck you. Come here you sexy bitch and let me fuck you.”
    That has an effect. She looks like I slapped her in the face.
    “You call me bitch again and you’ll regret it, bitch,” she says. But her smile returns. “First I want to find out how well you can lick pussy. If you get me wet and dripping enough then I might consider sitting on your cock for five minutes. But if I don’t come, you’re certainly not getting inside me.”
    This is new. It feels odd but I think I like it. I shuffle down the bed as far as I can go, until my arms are straining. I watch Sucky peel down her panties. Then she lifts her dress and drops herself down onto my face, so my nose slots straight up into her ass. I remember afterward how dark it is and how everything is tinged with the red of her dress, but at the time it’s over in a second and my nose is slipping further up between her cheeks, and I can smell how turned on she is and feel the warm sliminess of her on my tongue and in my mouth.
    She rocks backward and forward, rubbing herself into my nose, tongue and lips. She’s grinding so hard I find it hard to breathe. Every time I manage to snatch a breath the hot air is saturated with the smell of her pussy and ass. I want to reach out and pump my cock dry, but can’t. She’s working up a good sweat now, which just makes it easier for her to slip around over my tongue and face. A vibe gets pulled out from somewhere and I can feel it throbbing against her thighs and into my skull. My face is completely covered by her. She’s so slick with sweat and juices that every time she pulls away it makes a sound like a wet fart. I can’t really hear what she’s saying anymore.
    “Stick your tongue out and lick my fucking ass,” Sucky pants. “I want to feel your tongue working up inside me and tasting me. Before long the only release you’ll get is when I allow you to lick the juices from my fucking arse crack. And I’ll make you beg for it.”
    The words wash over me. I stick my tongue out and drill it into her as far as I can reach. I can tell she’s getting close. Soon it will be my turn. I’ve never been used like this before, and it feels odd - like she isn’t just playing a game. Finally she shudders and moans, long and low. She doesn’t scream. She’s acknowledging something she expected to receive, and that’s rightfully hers. Then she sits right back until my face is completely buried into her ass and she begins to work on me.
    “So what turns you on? Do you like this?” she says, running her fingernails down the length of my shaft. “Speak up.” I can barely breathe, let alone talk. I’m completely smothered in her. Saturated with her musky smell. I’m desperate to be fucked. I groan.
    “What about now?” she says, reaching down and pausing, like it’s a slightly awkward manoeuvre. I realise she’s lubing up my asshole with my own precum. Noone has ever played around with me like that. I can feel a finger slipping in and out now. I’m not sure what to think.
    “I’m going to sit here on your face for five minutes and let you fuck my hand. I want you to come for me. Can you manage that?”
    I groan again. I feel like my pride should be stopping me but the urge to come takes over. I start fucking her hand like a dog humping its master’s leg. She keeps her back to me and her other hand locked in my asshole so each thrust sucks me in and around her fingers. God knows how many she has in me now. I don’t really have the chance to think anything. I just need to come.
    “Looks like someone’s already popped their asshole cherry,” I hear her say. The sound is muffled through her cheeks. “Someone likes sticking things up their ass. We’ll have plenty of time to take that particular fetish a little further.”
    I’m not sure what she means by this. I just want to squirt.
    “How badly do you need it?” she asks softly, like she’s just read my mind. Then closer: “Would you like to be inside me right now?” The thought alone pretty much sends me over the edge. “Then tell me,” she finishes.
    “Oh God. I want you, I really want to fuck you.”
    “What would you do, do you think, for just the chance of that?
    “Oh, anything. Anything.”
    “No. Not today.” Sudden. And not really the response I was expecting. “And if you want to come, you’ve got to do it now. Five. Four. Three...”
    I can feel it building up now. My cock starts to spasm. And just as I know I’m about to spurt out great gobs of cum all over myself, Sucky raises her ass a little. And right as I’m at that point of no return, she comes again. It sprays out of her pussy, down my nose and past my lips. I heard some women squirt. Never experienced it before. I still need to come. But Sucky takes her hand away.
    “Two. Lick it up,” she barks. No teasing tone. No unseen smile. It’s an order. “If you want to come you need to lick it all off your lips and clean the rest off me. One.”
    I don’t pause. I don’t even think about pausing. I run my tongue round my lips and desperately suck at her dripping pussy.
    “Tell me you love it.”
    I tell her.
    “Tell me again. Louder.”
    I scream it to her, again and again. As I do, she lowers her hand and gives me the final few strokes I need to come, tearing the orgasm out of me like a fish-hook ripped out of a flapping trout.
    What the hell have I done?
    As soon as I come, panic runs through me like a cold alarm. The closest I’d felt to it before was the irrational guilt after masturbating. But this guilt is very rational, and magnified ten thousandfold. What the fuck am I doing? I shouldn’t be lying here fucking around. I’ve got a meeting tomorrow. I’ve got my fucking wife’s funeral. This woman’s clearly some kind of sex fiend. I need to get out of here. Have a shower.
    And there’s a little seed of doubt niggling at me. It’s telling me I enjoyed it while it was happening. Makes me wonder what else I could be made to do. Makes me wonder what secretly, desperately, I want her to do to me.
    Sucky lifts herself off my face and heads to the corner of the room and digs in a handbag. She makes no effort to untie me.
    “That was great,” I smile, wondering when the fuck she’s going to let me free. “Very, um... different, but fun.” I’m babbling. Where do we go from here? Does she untie me, throw some Kleenex in my direction, and show me the door? Is it as simple as that?
    “That’s good,” says Sucky. “It’s good you enjoyed yourself, seeing as we’ll be spending so much time together.” She laughs. “Not that you’ll be having anywhere near as many orgasms from now on.”
    I’m confused. Who the hell does she think she is? Is this what gets her off, luring men into hotel rooms and creating some fantasy where they become her slave? I don’t really know what to say, so I just laugh. The woman’s mental, I think. Her brain’s fried. The beautiful ones, and I mean the really hot ones, the truly fuckable ones are always either dead boring or dead mental. Or just dead. I feel myself laughing again, a little hysterically.
    “It’s not nearly as funny as you think,” Sucky continues. “From now on you do whatever I say. You’re my bitch. And I know just how to control someone like you. When I say ‘jump’ you don’t ask how high. You just jump as high as you can and know it still won’t meet my expectations. I’m going to keep you so sexually frustrated you’ll do whatever I tell you. I’ll make a new man of you. Program you with so many little kinks you won’t even recognise yourself after a year. Noone else will recognise you either. But it’s not just about the sex, no. That’s more of a delicious topping. A tool to keep you where you belong. You’ll be a better man. Less of a weasel. And you know what? You’ll love it. You’ll beg me to train you further and faster and harder.”
    “Yeah. Great. Kinky. I really don’t think that’s going to happen.” I’m pretty annoyed now. A casual encounter is one thing, but this is something else. Or maybe all women willing to have sex with you in hotels are insane bunny boilers. Is this what happens when you have an affair? Not that this is one. She’s gone, John, I tell myself. Still. Does oral sex and pumping yourself against someone’s hand even count? She can tell by my face that I’m pissed. But she seems so confident.
    “Wait,” I say, feeling a sudden crushing anxiety in my chest. It’s been a long time since I failed an exam, or made a board-meeting presentation that bombed, but the unwieldy, granite dread is back. I want to hide. Hide somewhere deep and black and secret, where none of this matters. But it does matter. “You made a tape of this, didn’t you?”
    I know what goes on in hotel bedrooms. I’ve seen enough James Bond to know about secret mirrors and videotapes silently recording every sordid sigh and sweat stain. It would have been so easy to hook a camera up. Maybe it’s in one of the wardrobes. Could she use it against me? She might assume I’m still married, but even without that…
    That’s when she tells me. But first, she just laughs. “A tape! I don’t need a fucking tape, you deluded dick,” she spits. Then she composes herself, and seems to take pity on me. “You’re going to go home. You’re going to put this behind you. You’ll almost forget this ever happened. Almost. But not quite. Not quite. The next time you go a couple of days without draining that lovely little penis of yours, the memories will come back. You’ll remember what it felt like to be used by me, and you’ll want more. Each day, the desire will grow. But all you’ll be left with is the constant drum beat of this night, playing itself over and over and over in your fantasies, as you get yourself off, alone.”
    She throws a small black bag at me. It smells of new leather. “And when you can’t bear the feelings any more, you’ll open this bag and you’ll follow the instructions inside.” She leans in closer. “You asked for this. I am inside you now. My juices are in you. I am in you. The seeds have been sown.”

Full novel free on 29 July: http://www.amazon.com/Domino-Effect-came-swore-conquered-ebook/dp/B012BVE376/
    If you don't have a Kindle there's a free app you can download. All reviews welcome... please be kind to me, this is my first novel :)

seasoned likes this.
  3. Zapper

Zapper Active member

Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    That is NOT free. It is a subscription service. That means there is money spent. Free means Free.

4. JLWilliams

JLWilliams New member

Local Time:
    It should be free, I have a promotion scheduled for 29 July for it to be free the whole day.

5. Zapper

Zapper Active member

Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    I have amazon prime. I am logged in and looked. I can purchase Kindle edition with 1 click for 4.99 or I can "read it free" as a kindle unlimited subscriber.

Attached Files:

6. JLWilliams

JLWilliams New member

Local Time:
    Right... perhaps it displays differently because you have Prime and get it included anyway. I have scheduled the promo in for today and Amazon tells me it is in progress. If it's not working for anyone, please feel free not to download. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Attached Files:

7. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    Worked for me.....

J.

8. JLWilliams

JLWilliams New member

Local Time:
    Thank God for that, not sure what was happening there. Thanks ever so much for giving it a shot!

Remember, guys, that the femdom stuff is in the second half of the book... but I hope it'll be worth the wait so as to build the story up :)

9. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Worked for me through UK Amazon.

At this stage you rate higher than Microsoft for delivering free stuff on 29th July :p Still waiting for Windows 10 upgrade - surprise surprise LOL

10. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    @JLWilliams :thanks for the excerpt.Your writing skills are better than other femdom authors that I've read.But I can't find your book on amazon;you could have found a more original title to make it easier to search for!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice