First Device: Sizing questions

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Powerstrip, Aug 30, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Powerstrip

Powerstrip New member

Local Time:
    7:31 PM
    Hello everyone. I apologise if this isn't the right area for this question.

I've been interested in chastity for a while now and think it's finally time I take the plunge and order one. Once I am comfortable with my chastity, I'll be along to the lost and found to see if I can find a nice keyholderess to tease and torment me and make me beg for my release.

But first, the cage. As I've never worn one of these devices before, I have decided I should get a cheap chinese clone to begin with, that way if I don't like it, it's the wrong size, I've only lost £10-15 rather than £100+. I've wittled my selection down to a clone of the CB6000 or the CB6000S. As far as I see the difference is in the length of the tube, at 3.25" and 2.5" respectively.

I'm not sure which measurement I should be taking for this. If I measure at the top side of my penis, tip to my body, then I am 3". But if I measure the underside and therefore tip to scrotum, it's 2.5". So which measurememt should I be using, and therefore, which of the two should I go for?

Thank you for any help on this matter.

2. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    The measurement is from tip of penis to scrotum. Take several measurements and take the average of those. The CB6K unit is a good starting point as it has lots of adjust ability. Take things slow and remember that if your balls or ball gets past the ring the ring is probably too large. On the other hand if the ring is too small your scrotum will turn colors and get cold (Not good!) The clone of the CB units are known to have rings that are not too comfortable. As they have ridges. Some have used things like candle wax to fill these ridges. At first another thing that you will probably need is a good lubricant. To prevent chaffing around the scrotum area. Good luck and welcome to the Mansion.

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I agree. But only for starters. You should be looking to upgrade to steel, e.g. MM, asap.

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Definitely best plan to go with a ready made devices especially as you are new to the fun . Delivery is often very quick and a lot of the devices are of quite good quality.
    Delivery on some custom made seems to be problematic and for some reason lots end up on cm for sale .

Xx Wendy

5. Powerstrip

Powerstrip New member

Local Time:
    Thank you all. I'm sure that the best ones are custom built, but I'm just starting and can't commit a lot financially to this. So a chinese clone will teach me if I have the right size, if I like it, and let a keyholder start to test me.

If problems arise but I still want to go further, then I can start committing to it more.

So from that, I shall be ordering a CB6K small version then. Thank you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice