My path to chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Kontraband, Jun 4, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Kontraband

Kontraband Uncaged Switch

Local Time:
    8:27 AM
    Please bare in mind Joro that we don't do this as a lifestyle. It is rare that I am actually locked up, usually for a couple of weeks for a bit of fun. I probable spend no more than one or two months locked in any given year. The longest in one go was four weeks when my current keyholder had control, the idea being that she would deny me longer than my girlfriend because she wouldn't be so 'nice' as to give me a release so soon.

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Quite. Yet you are looking for a situation with a continuous year some time onwards. What you have's not enough. It can only become so if your current (or another) KH can take you there, and your gf can become accepting of it..

3. Kontraband

Local Time:
    That's true, my girlfriend isn't against the idea of finding someone to Domme both of us but it certainly wouldn't be her best friend.

jung-sklave likes this.
  4. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Which you'd hoped you had before. Not impossible, but not easy either. Worth putting in Lost and Found, though. Who knows?

5. Kontraband

Local Time:
    No I don't think its something we'd do long distance with someone we hadn't met. I'm certainly not keen on it with someone I haven't met in person again and I think she feels the same. Just have to see if we meet someone we both like.

6. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Still not impossible. You can mention this when you post in Lost and Found, giving an indication of your location. There may be someone can do it F2F down the line.

7. Kontraband

Local Time:
    I'm already exploring in the local community through muches and fetlife so I'm happy to leave it at that for now. But thanks for the suggestion.

8. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    It's not produced though. And while local or Fetlife MAY produce, surely no harm in looking here (or anywhere else) as well.

9. Kontraband

Local Time:
    I'm content with what I'm doing for now. To be honest I have bigger focuses in my life right now that I need to focus my energy on, I've had an unpleasant couple of years and it's more important I get back on my feet properly first.

10. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Your choice. But you have spent a lot of time on this site and it's very little effort just to post - it may very well come to nothing anyway and you can still pursue your vanilla life independently.

I am not myself able to take on anyone else, for personal reasons. And I've had some difficult years too.

11. Kontraband

Local Time:
    So my last lockup ended sometime while CM was down and I thought I'd give a brief update on what I've learned; chastity as lifestyle improvement didn't seem to work for me. I don't know if that's because I had a fairly inattentive Domme or just part of my nature but it didn't work out this time; maybe I'll try again in the future but it will be with a different Domme I think. Chastity still interests me as a fetish but I think I'm coming to realise some of the limits of my interest in it.

LisaTV likes this.
  12. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    Kinda Sorry to hear that. I can be such a blessing when it works out - as you know for sure already:)
    But it takes courage to be honest about it, and to truly feel what works and what does not- at present time. Hang around will You?

Regarding your limits, I would like to hear more, - what did not work well, besides a Domme not in sync with You, - Or was it THE REASON?

Take Care
    BlueEyes

13. Kontraband

Local Time:
    I do plan to stick around @BlueEyes as I said I know I do enjoy chastity play just didn't work out this time. I think I'm starting to feel more and more that an on-line KH dynamic just doesn't work for me. Realistically I should probably restrict my chastity to either a keyholder I see regularly or self locking when I feel I need to indulge in chastity/deserve it for a bit.

The limit I was referring to there was I guess related to the dynamic I had with the Domme this time. She had a very hands off approach (I know why she did and I respect and accept that), however it meant that I did not enjoy the process and as a result didn't see the benefits I was hoping for.

14. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    Thanks for taking time to explain:) I fully undersrand your lack of motivation, in a non-touching long distance relationship - online...
    It apparently works for some, but the majority hopes for more. I do hope that You succeeds- it is so rewarding. I am truly lucky to have my wife with me in this lifestyle,, -but that is hardly to any comfort for you.

Take Care , and lock him up, whenever you feel like it:):):) Glad you stick around:)

15. Kontraband

Local Time:
    Well I thought I'd update this with some good news; I have a new KH and am locked up. So that's fantastic news for @LadyFedora my new keyholder. I am still with my girlfriend and we have discussed how this dynamic may work with a new online keyholder. Very excited to be going into chastity for a new keyholder who is very experienced and truly dominant. A final note; she has a local sub and seems to revel in playing us off against each other to impress her the most.

Will update when I have more to share.

jung-sklave and BlueEyes like this.
  16. Kontraband

Local Time:
    Well time for an update on a subject that is close to my Lady's heart; anal training. I have limited experience of this, this is attested by the fact that today I still have only ever owned one bottle of anal lube. So I have a small and a medium butt plug and the longest I'd ever worn one for continuously is probably an hour, until today.

Now for some back story; @LadyFedora has started setting challenges for myself and her local sub to score points. The latest one was that we were to bid on how long we could wear our largest plugs for her. A point would go to the highest bidder and 2 points for every 15 minutes we spent plugged when we paid our bets. Well being brazen and inexperienced I rashly declared I'd take 2 hours as a starting bid (little did I know Lady Fedora expected this to be where the bidding ended not began, she laughed her head off at the bidding process.) In the end I had bid up to 4hrs 15 minutes and the other sub to 4hrs when bidding was closed except for a final sealed bid which the other sub would not know about. Determined to keep the bonus point I bid up to 4hrs 45mins. Then the bidding closed and it hit me what the hell had I just done? I was terrified by what an amount of bravado and a competitive nature had caused me to do.

So today was the day and I was very nervous, not least because I ran out of lube getting the plug in (I had exactly how much was needed.) So we began and it was initially ok, I was terrified about how the plug may change over time; would it become more noticeable or painful? The other sub and I encouraged each other and we got on with it. After a while the fear started to dissipate and I was able to enjoy the experience of completing a task for my Lady. The time passed and I completed my task quite happily. I'm still not using a very big plug and that will likely change over time at Lady's request but the experience has made anal play less daunting to me.

I hope that helps anyone curious about extended anal play.

Kitty_Mischief and Felix cum ea like this.
  17. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    Who wouldn't appreciate this very clever scenario? The bidding idea--truly brilliant! Credit goes to all three of you....Lady Fedora, you, and Mr. Local Sub. Thanks for sharing this. I just love creativity.

Briefly, can you share with us how the sensation of the plug transformed during the course of the 4:45?

Felix cum ea likes this.
  18. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    @Kontraband and @LadyFedora That is a very "interesting" way of setting the training challenge. You certainly can't complain that the delightful lady is being hard on you as to time-scale LOL

Out of interest what style and size of plug were you using?

Just so we can see how you progress over time :)

jung-sklave likes this.
  19. Kontraband

Local Time:
    The plug had a girth of 5 inches and 4.6 inches in length and is rubbery. As for how it felt over time; I learned early on not to sit down hard whilst wearing it! Other than that, it was mostly a case of getting used to it really I'm not sure the feeling really changed much more my attitude towards having it inside me; that I began to relax and accept it with in me rather than dread it an notice it all the time. Towards the end I think it was starting to get uncomfortable and I wouldn't have wanted it in much longer.
    ps I actually ended up being 5hrs total. Lady Fedora decided the round number was better after I made a mistake over sharing with the other sub and needed a punishment.

20. jasonpatalonis

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing. I was wondering if there were spasms or anything.......or if the sphincter just tired out and your couldn't hold it any more.

Still, an amazing event.

Am I envious or just curious? Oh dear........

21. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Agreed @jasonpatalonis Thanks for sharing @Kontraband :) 1.6" diameter is a good starting point - but can only go one way. After a while of course - or hopefully :p

Now when you typed in "rubbery" did you mean it was "lovely"? or that it was a rubber like plug? :p

I assume it narrowed at the exit point thoug - to ease retention?

22. Kontraband

Local Time:
    Yes narrowed to a neck and then a flared base. It had a rubber like feel to it.

23. Kontraband

Local Time:
    So its ten days since my last orgasm and something was different this morning. Up until now everythin has been very enjoyable; I think @LadyFedora and I have a great D/s dynamic and I've enjoyed relinquishing control of my orgasms to her and have not really been thinking about masturbating. Well this morning was different right now there's nothing I'd want more than that orgasm which I know is still at least a month and a half away. I can't really say what brought on this change but all I can say is that clearly my levels of frustration are starting to rise and that can only mean one thing; more fun for @LadyFedora !

24. jasonpatalonis

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    One of the areas of chastity that fascinate me the most are the various "thresholds" that get crossed as you become chaste for longer and longer periods. I believe all of us men feel the "ooops, chaste long enough, I am horny now" phase. I consider that one of the first phases......But that's about as far as I have gotten. I am curious to experience more.

Good job Kontraband. I think many of us are cheering for you!

25. Kontraband

Local Time:
    Yes the trouble is those thresholds aren't predictable; they change every time depending on how much stimulation you receive etc. I think what I described above was just a transient blip in a moment of boredom because that's what I used to do when bored; masturbate. I'm curious to see what the next threshold will be and what new ones I will encounter as this lock up gets longer and longer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice