serious now

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by a chase 1, Sep 1, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. a chase 1

a chase 1 Member

Local Time:
    2:31 PM
    Well chasity is working well. Locked up now since early may and cage always on no matter what. My wife is mega unhappy with me if I mention my penis at all never mind sex. She pays no attention to it at all but we do have sex on average twice a month. I would love her to go out leave me locked and take more control of her own life eg other men. I love her to bits and never leave her but I want her to be even more evil to a point where my dick wants to explode on its own. She is free to do whatever she wants but I know if I mention it she will be negative and think I don't love her anymore. Totally not true. Anyone else have views or experience the same. She is very sexy by the way and it would be easy for her to do if she tried a little.

2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    2:31 PM
    Whether online or in person, when the person who is committed to owning and controlling your penis starts to take it seriously, it can be a heady mix of excitement and fear. The most difficult part, in my experience, is probably trying not to babble like an overflowing brook and make a nuisance of yourself. Shut up and let her drive.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice