He Actualy Told Me He Feels Lucky

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by thekeyholderwife, Sep 5, 2015.

1. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    Last night my husband and I were talking after dinner about how things have been this last year. He told me he feels lucky to experience what he does on a weekly basis. You see, while my husband doesn't get to penetrate anything but his cage (except on rare occasions) he gets more pussy than any other guy I know. He is also the only guy I know that gets to please two at the same time...regularly. After he told me how lucky he felt I decided to give him a gift. I tied him down and removed his cage (I haven't done that since July I think). I told him that I would ride him as long as he wanted me to but that he must keep himself away from the edge by communicating with me. So I did, very slowly I stroked his beautiful, wonderful cock with my warm pussy. We kissed passionately and for a little bit there it felt like "normal" sex. It amazed me how tremendous it felt to ride him with a slow, steady and deep rhythm. My legs were quivering. I have to tell you guys that I about jumped off of him and sucked him dry. He is such a stud! But I couldn't do it. Though I craved for him to cum in my mouth, I want him orgasm free. Denial goes both ways sometimes but I still had my O.

After relocking him I asked how he felt and he said, "it was torture". I knew that he was moaning quite loudly but I thought it was because all the pleasure. Well it was very pleasing to him but everytime I slid down on him in his mind it was just a tease. He explained that when he is so hard and the intense friction (he's big and I'm tight) his whole package is so sensitive and tingling, primed to explode. It drove him nuts knowing that while at any second I could extract his love potion from him, that I just won't allow it. It gave him both pleasure and pain. Can't wait to see what he is like after a year of no cumming.

2. kellysbitch

kellysbitch Long term member

Self employed
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    I think I may have said this before, but your husband is one lucky man.
    If my wife were to torture me like that I am not sure that I could last more than a few seconds before I would have to tell her to stop.
    Is your husband aware that he will not have an orgasm for a year?

3. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    He is aware that he will only orgasm from anal stimulation. Though we have not yet been able to achieve that. I am still learning how to use him with my strap on in a way that could get him off. He is not allowed an orgasm from penis stimulation. Ever. Yes he knows that. This means he will never know what it is like to fill a woman's mouth, ass or pussy with cum. He will also not ejaculate from penial stimulation. He also knows that these moments where he is free are going to be rare and even more rare for him to actually enter any part of a woman. But I want him to feel it from time to time as a reward and to remind him of the pleasure he is missing. He has only been inside me three times this year and inside Jen once. Most likely it will be the last but I don't place such restrictions on myself.

RexVa, pindikloser64, mrfelix and 5 others like this.
  4. kellysbitch

kellysbitch Long term member

Self employed
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    Hopefully for his sake he learns to orgasm from anal penetration. Just keep trying with your strap on an I am sure he will learn to orgasm. The tough part will be knowing that I may never cum in my wife's mouth,ass or pussy ever again but for me it is about her pleasure not mine so if she decided that It would never happen again I would accept it and be happy pleasuring her however she wanted.

locked191 likes this.
  5. supersub

supersub Member

Building trade
    West Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    He is living the dream, quite literally!!

6. GoddessKiana

GoddessKiana "Right fucking now", it's Dominate for "please"

Los Angeles, CA
    Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    Awesome tease.

7. locked191

locked191 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    i have never been inside my Mistress 's vagina in
    Almost three years with Her.
    She has touched my penis when device off , perhaps 6 or 7 times in the three years.
    She has also taken the position that going forward, my ass is the primary pleasure zone , although i recieve a ruined orgasm once in awhile while still locked. The last time was a couple of months ago and it occurred while She was whipping my testicles. ☺

pindikloser64 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice