Starting new..

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jason Webb, Sep 23, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Jason Webb

Jason Webb Member

Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    Hi, My gf and I have thought of starting with tease and denial. So here's how it started :

Well I had read a lot on chastity and tease and denial, and the idea of holding my orgasms while giving her all really seemed exciting to me. Am of a very dominant nature, and my gf is submissive only towards me. So the kind of role reversal excites me, as well as serves as a escape from daily pressures. Why we decided to start now ? Well, am on a steroid cycle currently, started 3 weeks ago, and yes I am hung, tall and muscular/heavy. Thing with steroid cycles is I tend to be VERY horny, and usually have sex thrice or four times a day with her ( am 250lbs. imagine that ). End result is am tired for my workouts which usually last 3-4 hours. On the event if I can't have sex with her, i masturbate that many times atleast. SO me and her wanted that I complete my workouts properly with full energy, hence the need for denial.

Current Scenario:
    We have a metal and a cb6000 chastity device, courtesy china. I like the metal one, but I think I ordered it the wrong size ( in case you don't know, balls shrink during steroid intake, so yeah, measurement changed ) . It tends to hang on after some time to my balls, causing pain. For the cb6000, Its hard to fit my dick in without bunching up my foreskin ( am not circumcised, neither me or my gf want me to be ), and after a couple of hours, its not pleasant. Not to mention the skin folding of the ball sack and pain it causes. Last full orgasm I had was 5 days ago, with 2 small ruined ones after that. Since am on steroids, my gf and I believe its necessary to keep prostrate empty as it swells up any way.

So just wondering what your observations are about my current scenario, and how it can be improved. I'd like to go longer without orgasms, but the need is just too much. During our sex sessions, am allowed to penetrate ofc ( she wouldn't want it any other way, and she wants me to learn control ) , but SO many times I have thoughts of just picking her up and having a blast in her :D . Though I haven't done it yet, but theres nothing stopping me, and I know she'll not be upset with it, and might even like that. Though, we end up having this kind of sex ( me-no-cum) more than previously, as am usually constantly hard throughout the day ( 1g of testosterone dosage does that, lol ) . Even when am off roids, sex is usually rough and hot.

2. Jason Webb

Jason Webb Member

Local Time:
    Forgot to mention, am uncircumcised , so yeah, usually have either the skin hanging out of the device or it bunching up and swelling.

3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    With all of that sex/wanking, It sounds to me like your body is accustomed to producing large amounts of semen and you might be experiencing an overload. Have you ever tried milking to reduce the drive that's coming from this large production? It surely has worked for me. It's not as enjoyable as an orgasm, but its not uncomfortable either!

4. Jason Webb

Jason Webb Member

Local Time:
    Milking as in ruined ones? Am able to come very near to an orgasm, and not move a muscle at all. That time all the semen flows out without any kind of twitching or pleasure. I've done that too, but even after that I feel like having more and more, till I end up dry, and want to cum badly. My GF once tried prostrate milking, but didn't work out the first time. Haven't tried that again.

5. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    It is prostate milking that I'm talking about and it can be done with or without the cage in place. By massaging the prostate (my Mistress uses a prostate massager toy) with a condom over my cage or penis (no touching) she can drain me completely. After that, my desire goes away for a few days!

Rachael_ likes this.
  6. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    Are you sure that you are in the correct club??? This is a chastity site. Your current "scenario" sounds more like The Hellfire Club. :)

7. Jason Webb

Jason Webb Member

Local Time:
    Sorry, but I don't know what the Hellfire Club is. Other than that, I had questions relating to chastity, hence bounced on this site. I've been reading on chastity and denial a lot lately, so I guess its a new found attraction both for me and my GF.

On further note, my GF tried locking me up for the night in the cb6k, as I feel the metal one is a tad bit heavy. Everything was fine until I woke up with burning ball pain, and had to take the device off. Not sure what to do now, she did seem very happy n excited upon locking me up ( that was after a hot session ) but now she seems sad that the device pained me and woke me up.

Am thinking that silicone device Dick Cage might be a better bet, have read good reviews about it. Seems light weight, silicone, so all things good. The bon4 I have is very visible under clothing, plus wearing mechanism of that device MAKES sure I end up with a hard on even before I've put it on completely.

I'd say it does feel good to be locked...kind of like something's constantly holding my package.

For now, my GF has decided to hold her orgasms as well, so we edge each other a lot. Lets see how far she can go, and she has dictated that I'd need to hold for atleast 2 weeks before any ruined or full orgasm. I hope I can last.

8. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:52 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice