Looking for online keyholder

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by alex2point0, Sep 26, 2015.

1. alex2point0

alex2point0 New member

Local Time:
    10:49 AM
    Hello everyone, I am 25 years old submissive male looking for a keyholder online. I use a site called emlalocked.com but it's hard to find a descent keyholder.

European timezone preferred. I am currently locked and my holder abandoned me. If anyone is interested in adopting my session PM me.

Females only

2. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    Alex, I am a man and I am not looking to fill the position. I just wonder why you would want to have a virtual relationship instead of meeting a lady and sharing your thoughts, ideas and sexuality with her. Also, what would be in it for her except perhaps payment.
    I might be all wet on this and if I am out of line, I am sure that others here will correct me.
    When a personal relationship is formed between two caring people each one wants to help fill the needs and wants of the other.
    Thankfully kink is now out and not thought of as that weird any more.
    I do hope you find the relationship of your dreams!
    Ss

3. alex2point0

alex2point0 New member

Local Time:
    10:49 AM
    I doubt that I can find a girl where I live to be my "in person" holder. I don't go social event and conferences for fetishes in kinks, maybe I should start with. I'd prefer a lot more for that person to be in the room with me, but it is what it is.

I had a holder, but she dropped out. We talk about why we do this and what's in for everybody. In my experience women who do this, they find they're own thrill in this, to control you and dominate you. I suppose it's not a bad deal.

4. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    Alex, never say never. Regardless of where you are there are women. Consider forgoing keyheld chastity until you get to know and perhaps love a woman. While it is said that men are more kinky than women, I believe that reasoning may lie in the definition of kink. For example, pretty much all women like to have their hair brushed. This is not kinky, but when you brush her hair (don't pull tangles) she will have great sensations that she may have never had before. Brush her slowly and remember to brush up from the base of her neck. If she has not had this rxperience before she will feel good and a little confused, tingly and possibly a little guilty for her tingles. You don't have to be any type of haur fetishist yo do this. It is simply your gift to her. Take your giving relationship from there and if you connect, she will long to please you. If and when things continue, do for her. She will want to embrace your sexuality.
    All regions have people and most people are looking for relationships that are mugually satisfying.
    Go get her!
    Ss

5. Glychlock

Glychlock Dominant and Mentor

General Manager
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    I actually have experience holding a Male Submissives key while he pursued a vanilla wife. I than helped with the transition. She still has some trouble from time to time, with getting into the right mindset. But they still have my number if they need my help.

If your interested in my help, or would just like to talk. Hit me up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice