Modern Society - New Laws

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by subdevot, May 2, 2015.

1. subdevot

subdevot New member

Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    During the years, society became more and more intolerant against illegal activities leading to hard and long punishments even for small infractions. Therefore, prisons became overcrowded. Finally, the “decentralized punishment bill” was approved, which allowed to hand over convicts to private people for imprisonment. Practically this means, convicts became slaves of their handlers

I was in a hurry to reach a business appointment and missed the signs of a school speed limitation. I was stopped by a police car with 30 km/h above the speed limit. Immediately, I knew that I was in deep trouble. Speeding violations in a school zone are considered attempted murder, 30 km/h above was considered automatically as “deliberate”. So I was immediately arrested by the policemen, gagged, hooded, and cuffed (standard arresting procedure), and shoved in the “holding cage” each police SUV has in its trunk these days.

After two more hours patrolling the policemen delivered me at the local court house. There, the whole cage was brought inside und stacked in the “intake area”: automatic proceeding, no need for special attention to the arrestee. At the end of the day, 35 cages were packed in the detention depot.

At the next morning, the cages were processed one at a time. First, there was a declothing station, where robots ripped away all fabric, then, there was a washing station, were high pressure water cleaned the cage and the inhabitant (we had all pissed and shit ourselves during the night), finally, the cage was dried and brought in the court room. My trial lasted about 5 minutes, no need to take of the hood or the gag. The evidence of the policemen was self-sufficient. I was convicted to 7 years of imprisonment – just 12 hours after my offense.

After the “trial”, I was brought in the fitting room, where I got the standard prisoner uniform: a full steel chastity belt, wrist and ankle manacles and a steel collar. These were riveted and sealed for the time of the imprisonment. Not even the handler was allowed to tamper with or remove these items.

The most humbling item however was the “waste prevention unit” – basically a diaper. Detainees were allowed only very limited possibilities to relieve themselves, so precaution needed to be taken to avoid defilements. The interior part of the “system” was a thick cotton pant. Each detainee became ten of it and had to care for them by himself. Over the cotton diaper, a leather pant with rubberized interior was slipped. The waist and tight bands could be tightened to completely and securely sealing everything inside the pant – neither odor nor moisture could escape. All these bands were then locked making it impossible to remove the pants unauthorized.

Last, a muzzle gag and hobble chains were installed, the wrists locked in the back and connected with a short chain to the hobble chain such that only kneeling or “duck gait” remained possible.

Then I was lead to the offering room, were I was locked with my collar to a “sales post”. During the day, all 35 intakes from the day before were brought here – obviously, there was no acquittal today (which rarely happened anyway anymore). At 6 pm the daily auction would start.

The daily auction of the convicts was an important event in the town schedule. The demand for convicts was much higher than the offering (which fueled the ever increasing rigor of the law enforcement by the way), so the pricing of an attractive article were quite high.

I had visited a few auctions by myself in the past, and even made some bids, but was never able to afford the final price. Nevertheless, it was always a nice and entertaining start in the evening, just to stroll by and watch the miserable getting their due punishment. With some luck, one could spot a familiar face noticing with disgust, how unsound and felonious this person was getting him or her in such a position. None of the spectators spared a thought about the possibility to be in this position by themselves someday. But now I was.

Between 6pm and 7pm, the merchandise could be checked by the visitors. Within the limits of the restraints (diaper, muzzle gag), every test was allowed, e.g. inspecting, pinching, squeezing, even tickling to check for the ability to control themselves. If requested, a clerk could unlock the collar and lead the convict around to show his or her strength and flexibility (remember, the restraints permitted only duck gait). Refusal to do so was once motivated by a strike with a whip on the back. Second time was considered a felony, so the stubborn was immediately arrested to be processed next day again. Usually, the sentence was tripled in such a case.

At 7pm, the auction started. There were 20 male and 15 female offerings. Usually, the Females were more sought-after, so the auction started with the Males, descending with age: the younger, the more attractive he is to a buyer because he or she could use the merchandise longer. The length of the sentence didn’t matter too much because in case of another sentence during an ongoing punishment period, the holder had the right to keep the delinquent without re-auctioning – and “disobedience to holder” is a punishable felony for a convict… So, detainees usually were released only after the death of the holder, convicts could not be inherited.

I was the seventh to be sold. The first bids came from two older couples obviously looking for a helping hand. I almost drew hope – maybe me sentence would be just housework. But at the very ended, a very young couple jumped in, about ten years younger than me. They raised the bit by a considerable amount scaring the other bidders away immediately. Impressive tactic – but I was doomed, lifetime slavery for me. The wife was cheering and clapping hands about their success, the man smiled graciously: “We got us a maid!”

jung-sklave, seasoned and maff2k like this.
  2. lacy02

lacy02 Junior Member

house mouse
    Local Time:
    10:50 PM
    and??? "giggles" nice one.

3. serveHER

serveHER New member

Local Time:
    1:50 AM
    Loved it thank you and wish there was a continuation. The younger couple heaping chores on the old drudge is so hott!!

4. richard3cm

richard3cm Member

Pussy Licker
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    1:50 AM
    Please continue the story.

5. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    Slim hope. Poster has not been seen here since May 2015.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice