My first penis plug!

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by chastesoon, Feb 20, 2015.

1. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    7:00 AM
    I acquired my first penis plug today from Lovers Lane.
    I inserted it almost as soon as I got home. I was able to insert it while still wearing my cb-6000s. It is made of silicone and is flexible.I used plenty of lube to assist in the insertion. I also cleaned it before insertion.
    Unfortunately it did not want to stay in. I found a way to tuck the "D" ring inside the tube, problem solved.
    For the most part it was comfortable. It has a hole through the middle so I was able to pee with it on twice.
    I wore it for about 3 hours with a little burning sensation while I peed the second time.
    I can see this is going to take some time to get used to, but it will make it easier to pee and not worry about getting pee inside the end of the tube.
    The girl that helped me seemed knowledgeable about sounds and was very helpful.

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    Make sure it and your hands are very clean before putting it in . If you can try not to keep pulling it in and out or you will get very sore especially in the beginning .

Xx Wendy

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    yes and if you not careful it tingles ever so much when you pee.

4. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I have three of these...one is 75mm long, ribbed and has a hole to pee through, but gravity doesn't allow it to stay in. Another is torpedo shaped about 50mm long, but also wont stay in. my third one is on a ring that fits around my penis head and a ball is attached that hinges into my peephole, its called a spermstopper...wifey has wanked me off wearing this, its reasonably painful and my jizz does tend to squirt out.

5. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:00 AM
  6. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    I'll be interested to hear if you like those or not. I've only run across one other person that tried them and, while he said they work well, he had to remove it after a few days because it was causing some discomfort. To be fair, he thought he might have had the wrong size.

I was a bit put off by the recommendation to buy the forceps in case you need to fish it out *shudder*

They did sound interesting though.

7. danleft1

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That is one of the reasons I ordered the "rubber" retainers instead of the metal ones ... I thought better to order a different couple sizes that have some flexibility to them as the starting point

I'm not to worried about it ... because I intend to use dental floss to thread the "retainers" on and off the "plug" ... And also have something attached to the spout (lock) that can not allow it to travel up the urethra ... I also think the warning was geared much more toward the retainers and not the plug.

My goal if this turns out to be as good as it sounds is to take any Ball Trap Device and turn it into a PA-5000 with out having to get a piercing. I already have 3 lightweight Chinese metal ball trap devices that I can modify (remove the base ring attachment points) to try this idea with. If it works I will then order a quality custom version from one of the custom manufactures.

lock667 likes this.
  8. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    interesting idea. Let us know how it works out for you.

9. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:00 AM
    I am also experimenting with these TetherSpouts as pullout inhibitors with a Holy Trainer V2. It is working flawlessly for that purpose. Another unexpected "benefit" is that, because it effectively minimizes movement inside the tube, I am not able to derive enough stimulation (from moving the cage back and forth) to achieve an illicit softgasm :(

I have only worn it for a couple of hours at a time so far. The real test is going to be longer periods of wear...

Me too, at first.
    It turns out the forceps are quite handy for me to finish removing the retainer. The smallest size (26Fr) retainer barely fits through my opening, so while squeezing the retainer out part of the way is easy, pushing it completely through is challenging. But if I grab with the forceps the part that shows through, it all comes out readily.

lock667 likes this.
  10. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    I'll be interested to hear how the long term experiments go

11. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I've been wearing the spout assembly for 24 hours continuously at this point. No problem so far... I'm trying to do a 3 days stretch.

danleft1 and lock667 like this.
  12. danleft1

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm having a tough time finding the right size retainer ... which after many emails back and forth with Tether Spouts (very good customer service and help) we have a new game plan ... my issue is my urethra opening is large enough to accommodate the largest retainer ... so it is very easy for me to not place the retainer in its correct spot to be effective.

I still believe that the Spout has GREAT potential as a PA alternative, and would encourage others to give it a try.

zorglub likes this.
  13. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow! my issue is quite the opposite: I can barely push in the smallest retainer. Once I get the insert pulled back through, there is no way that assembly is coming out.

Anyway, I completed the 3 days wear without spout removal, but wearing the Holy Trainer during the day only, and using a small spherical magnet as a plug the rest of the time. I had no real discomfort (if anything, wearing the HT is more comfortable than not). I removed the spout at the end of the three days to check for cleanliness (I was thinking that there might be some fluids/whatever, trapped between retainer and skin... It is difficult to tell with the spout in because the inside of the urethra is not very sensitive). No problem at all, and there did not seem to be any accumulation of anything.

I just put the spout back in today, planning to keep it in for a similar duration..

There is one remaining conundrum: I'd like to find a plug for when I'm wearing the spout in the HT, to avoid the possibility of any impurity (e.g. lint, but also soapy water when showering) traveling back up through the spout. I have a 14ga hook going through one of the spout's side holes and coming out the front, to inhibit pullout. But that stands in the way of a simple plug! Maybe there is a material that is squishy enough laterally to be pushed-in and then expand beyond the hook to plug the tube. So far I don't have a good solution...

14. paulsavin1701

paulsavin1701 Chaste In Berkshire

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    I have a problem with my Urethra. Although I can get 6mm inside - which feels great - I can't get anything bigger in.

I have some Hegar sounds and again - the 7mm just wont do anything at all.... I've tried with Silicone Lube, Olive Oil, KY, in the bath, after a relaxing bath..

I was thinking about a 6mm-7mm tapered long silicone plug which I could leave in to slowly stretch, but I can't find any in the uk.

Any advice?

Rachael_ likes this.
  15. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    I just kept at it one night until I was able to get it in. LOTS of sterile lube and an equal amount of patience.

16. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow Custom made toys for naughty boys (& sissies too!)

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have found it easier to insert by doing some deep, slow breathing...then inserting while I exhale...when you exhale the muscles in your body relax.

So I'll take some deep, slow breaths...then exhale and insert a little...just a little...then stop. Then I breath deeply again a few times, and repeat the process...inserting just a little on each exhale...until it's fully inserted all the way...

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  17. alisha2014

alisha2014 New member

Local Time:
    I am curies now can of you please explain what a penis plug is and why would I want to buy one

18. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @alisha2014 well theym little tubey things tht go down the peehole. if they on a cage they makes it harder to get off.

19. alisha2014

alisha2014 New member

Local Time:
    Thank you for explaining it to me. I now would love to try these with my chastity which I am locked in.

20. hdi

hdi Member

vermont
    Local Time:
    Just got mine here and it does take a little while to figure out and line things up but it does appear to be very secure. I do notice it but I think that was from messing with it trying to get it in caused some irritation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice