Caged Wolf? How an Alpha became the Omega...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Caged Wolf, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:13 AM
    This morning when I woke Her up Mistress Wolf told me i woke Her up during the night playing with Her leg and butt cheek. I don't recall it, so must have been asleep, but i apologized for my actions and for waking Her up. i hope i enjoyed it because Mistress was not too happy about it!

Mistress Wolf did spend time this morning texting/emailing with Her Man-friend, and the little She told me sound like more forward progress. Should meet Him in person next week, and hopefully He will attend the next Social Club party, which is a Halloween party.

i have a very good feeling that i will be officially cuckolded that night. Mistress Wolf and i discussed this yesterday, and She still does not like the term, but agrees that is what i will be. i will most likely not be allowed in the room with them, and will probably be off in the kitchen taking care of things while they pleasure each other!

Very happy, tail wagging wolf!

2. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    And tonight went south in a hurry, not in trouble but I had a meltdown/panic attack at a friends wedding. It was one of the members of the Motorcycle Club I ride with, and I know them all, but something just brought everything that has happened this year to the surface and i couldn't keep it together. Several of the members asked me if i was okay and i just explained that everything just hit me at once, and i was not coping well. Finally talked to the club Sergeant at Arms and told him what was going on and that i needed to leave without saying my goodbyes.

Feeling a little better now that i'm home and back in my sub pj's (Black silk top and bottoms, top has red trim at collar, sleeves and pocket), but not out of the woods yet. Have talked in depth with Mistress Wolf and She is doing what She can to help me re-center.

3. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    While helping a good friend work on his truck we got talking about relationships, etc. I asked him if he had figured out Mistress Wolf and my relationship. He replied "yep, She's the boss" I admitted that yes She ran the house, but it was a choice we made together. He was cool with it, and said "If it works for you it's all good." Yes, yes it is good for us.

Knowing he knows makes things easier too, as we spend a lot of time together, he is my best friend and his kid is Little Ones BFF. Not having to try to hide it anymore takes some pressure off too.

As for me, i am still locked (which my buddy doesn't know), was out for a couple of hours for the wedding last night, then back in as soon as we got home. Slipped it off for a couple of minutes today to make an adjustment to the ring gap. Last time in i adjusted the gap closer together, but that made it dig in this time so i opened the gap back up again... so much better already! this morning i was wondering if i was going to e miserable the whole time Mistress Wolf has me locked, but thinking i can go for a while again now.

4. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Wow, interesting morning. Had a VERY telling dream. Before I explain the dream (which was very short) i need to explain a little of who i am.

i understand and believe in 6th sense, i get a lot (and when stressed a LOT) of "dejavu" moments that i feel are the universe telling me things are as they are supposed to be. i also have dreams that are "different" from a normal dream and these i pay particular attention to. Most of my dreams are not in color, seem pretty random, and fade from memory as soon as i wake up. BUT, if i have a dream in color that tracks a little more real, and i remember it in vivid detail when i wake then i need to pay attention to it. This is the case with this snippet of a bream this morning.

Basic set-up, i am alone, place undefined, but receive some information that is relevant at the time (in the dream), so i call Mistress Wolf. She answers on the second ring, but sounds different, and Her response is not the normal "Yes dear?", but more "Yes boy?". my senses tell me She is busy so i quickly tell Her i have some information of concern, but it can wait until i get home if She is busy. The line goes quiet, but doesn't end the call, i hear movement in the background, happy sounds, etc., and realize Her Man-friend is visiting again, though She did not text or call to let me know ahead of time as is normal (remember this is dream knowledge), this is a new twist on the D/s relationship, and seems in my dream mind to be Him officially taking His place as co-Dom. I listen for a few moments then terminate the call to give them their privacy, knowing full well that when i get home Mistress will be quite content and satisfied, and that i will not be allowed out of my device for several more days due to the Orgasm count He added to my locked time. In my dream mind i also know that this time there is no condom as has been used in the past and that He is claiming Mistress Wolf as his partner.

In my dream i was very pleased, as i am to have had this dream. Knowing this is a very real thing and that it is really happening makes me a VERY happy wolf!

5. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    rough day again, panic attack, long story so won't bore you with it. Enough to say it took a while to sort out, but i think i figured out the root causes.

Let's just say "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it..."

6. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Not sure what today is going to bring, but after this past weekend, the panic attacks, communication issues, some heart rending discussion on our base relationship, and a night of too real nightmares for me, i'm not sure if i can or even want to go on. i got maybe 2 1/2 hours sleep total between recurring nightmares, the wake up jumping out of bed to deal with it, heart racing type.

i so want Mistress Wolf to be happy, but it seems this year has broken me and i can no longer bring Her the joy or fulfill Her needs. That is why i was trying so hard to help Her find a Man-Friend. i have a very good feeling about the one She is talking with, but things have changed, Mistress Wolf has changed, and my nightmares and yesterdays panic attack are a product of my own need and desire to make Her happy.

We stood, kneeled, and sat in the yard for about 2 hours yesterday talking, trying to figure out what was wrong and how to fix it. My stupidity back in August was a major failure, and one i can't fix. There are other things that have happened thru the years, including some of the things that brought us to this life dynamic, again, things i can't go back and change.

Mistress Wolf and i used to have a policy we called "Dead Fish", basically if there was something that happened and we could not totally get past it, or if it kept getting brought up in disagreements, one or the other could call "Dead Fish" and we would work together to, discuss the relevance of the issue, and if it had no value we'd throw it out because it just stunk. Yesterday Mistress and i agreed my failure had become a "Dead Fish", one i totally regret, but can't do anything to fix, so that is gone. The problem is the images i looked at on the fetish website are stuck in Mistress's head, and She is unable to be intimate with me because of them, so, while i am not in trouble any more it's also not fixable.

To compound this Mistress Wolf jumped forward several steps over the weekend, and while i am so happy to see the growth in Her to be able to do what She did yesterday, it was something we had long discussed and had ground rules in place for safety, etc that were bypassed. my night was spent living through horrible dreams of things that might have happened if things had gone wrong. It is not my place to include details, i will leave that to Mistress Wolf if She so chooses, but i am not sure i can get past this issue and be able to proceed. i am going to try, for Mistress's happiness, but right now i honestly don't know if i can continue.

7. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    After staying home from work adn getting about 3 1/2 more hours sleep, along with talking to a good friend of mine about the reason for the panic attacks (the root cause, not the triggers), i am back in a much better frame of mind and ready to continue on this journey.

The root cause goes back to loosing my Mom in June, the triggers that started the week was having to contact my bank to have her removed from my account, and finding i need a copy of her death certificate, from there is was all down the rabbit hole until I hit bottom yesterday and this morning. Will still have to deal with it some, but knowing the what makes it workable.

8. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    4:13 AM
    Our thoughts are for you, whatever you guys decide I hope things are worked out amicable. Remember through loss, growth occurs. Also, by fearing loss, means you actually have something worth losing. From reading both threads, I am sure Mistress Wolf doesn't intend to cast you 100% aside, you are going through the angst that goes with the kink you were interested in. Communicate and sleep on it before making any decisions (i.e. never make it rash) and keep on communicating ... that is the most important thing you should do, but remember cuckold has been considered the intellectual fetish, since it strokes multiple levels of ego and thought ...

MistressPhedre likes this.
  9. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    tegelad, Things will work out okay, and i am in a much better frame of mind.

i know Mistress Wolf would not cast me aside, we have covered that. i wasn't sure if i could continue with the move to a 3-some, given some of the things happening, but my outlook was clouded by other issues and tipping me over the edge. We are back on track and still hoping to meet Him very soon.

10. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Also, nothing happened yesterday between Mistress and Him, it was just a choice made that could have gone badly. It did open the door to a deep serious discussion about us, him, rules, trust, etc. We will be okay, I am good with the current timeline and plan, but we still have to get through the first in person meeting, planning to meet very soon.

Mistress and i have reconnected in every way but sexual intimately, and She is thinking another week or so of denial and lockup should teach me to follow the rules to the letter. We are still talking, touching, and working out little twists to the D/s dynamic. She has stepped up a couple of notches as a Dominant, which is awesome. i am feeling more submissive and try to find things to do for Her, though many times i am told "no" when i ask or try to help.

Hoping things go well from here out.

11. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Today was a much better day, was okay when i left for work, but shortly after getting there i felt the anxiety building again. i stopped what i was doing and texted Mistress Wolf to let Her know. While texting back and forth i was able to regain control, and actually the rest of the day went well. I even talked privately to my boss about what was going on, without starting the panic again.

At Lunchtime, while home with Mistress Wolf, we talked about what is going on with her Man-friend, us, and a few other things. Not just quick comments, but long in depth talk that i feel is helping us reconnect and repair the damage. Toward the end of the day at work i had a few minutes, so checked FB to see if Mistress was online, which she was. We chatted for about 15-20 minutes about "things", before i had to get offline to get things wrapped up to come home again. i may have even surprised Her with 2 comments, one was when i asked for permission to terminate the chat and get offline, the other when i said "I love you , so very much". i did not realize it at the time as I logged out right after that, but Mistress Wolf sent back a smiley emoticon.

Tonight was Mistress's dance class, and as She left i was outside working on one of my many projects. When the light faded i came in and texted Mistress for permission to take my shower, and to unlock so i could check and wash thoroughly. Her reply was "Yes, but be good!" i replied "yes Mistress". Unfortunately i found that the slightly tender spot under the sack is actually a chaffed spot. I did re-lock after my shower, but will be letting Mistress know i am damaged as soon as i can after She gets home. It will be up to Her what to do....

12. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    AND, after informing Mistress Wolf of the raw spot i'm out for healing again. Damn it, only 5 days and i have to stop again. How sad it it that i can't even get being locked in chastity right.

13. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Had a little meltdown last night, just frustrated i guess. After the great lunch and the chatting with Mistress Wolf, even some conversation after getting home until She left for Dance class, but after She got home the connection was just gone again. When i told Her i had a raw spot She replied "Yea, I figured that was going to happen, at least you made 5 days...". From that point on there was pretty much nothing. i prepared Her foot bath (standard after dance class), and once She was done with that and i had it put away, I sat at Her feet and tried to keep the conversation going, i even rested my head against Her leg hoping for a brief touch, but nothing...

By bedtime i was in the mood that shows in the previous post. i spent 15 -20 minutes trying to put my feelings to words, but no matter what i typed it sounded whiny and pathetic. i erased all but what i posted above 4 different times... At one point Mistress Wolf asked (from the living room) "You aren't mentioning anything about Him are you...?" I read Her part of what i had just typed, basically "i'm not allowed to write anything about Him, and have no one else to talk to about my thoughts and feelings..." after typing for a few more minutes that too got deleted.

i am hitting a point where i have said all i can about how i am feeling inside, and expressed my need for at least a comforting touch sometimes, and to keep repeating, asking for Her attention, serves no purpose. By bedtime i was stressed, upset, and She did not know why.

Then, as i was allowed to join Her in bed, as i lay down my lower back popped and i had a severe muscle spasm, jumped back out of bed and braced against the door frame to get it to release. Once back in bed i had several more pretty intense spasms, after the second one tapered off i realized Mistress was no longer holding my hand and when i touched Her leg hoping She would take m hand again She moved away and ignored me.

So, how do i talk to Her about this, try to explain that when i was on the verge of another emotional crash, AND in pain, and i needed Her help to get myself back on an even keel, i could not find Her, She was not there for me. i am giving everything i have, everything i am to be the best submissive i can be for Mistress Wolf, i am on the ragged edge, between failing emotionally and falling back into old ways This is why i commented a few posts ago that i was not sure if i could continue the journey. Sometimes it seems to be working, others like i am standing out in unknown territory trying to find my way and realizing i am alone.

i need to stop now, before i start back down the rabbit hole again... Hoping for a good day.

14. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Brief talk with Mistress Wolf this morning before work. She asked about my back and how i slept, i told Her that i slept, but with the spasms in my back it was poor sleep. Laid on the bed with my head against Her leg while talking, but no real contact. After getting ready for work, knelt beside Her chair with my head on the armrest, She said "I'm sorry you don't feel good", and that was about it. As i was going out the door to take Little one to school i stopped, kissed Her cheek, and rested my head briefly on Her shoulder, and She reached up and rubbed my head for a moment. i told Her "thank you, i needed that."

Went up to the chiropractors after dropping Little One off, and before i went in to get adjusted i texted "Mistress, however today works out know i love you and will be there fore you with all i am." She replied with "Thank you and I know."

Today will be a decisive day in our relationship, can't say anything more at this time. i am not really nervous, more worried about the outcome, either way will drive the relationship in a given direction...

15. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Mistress Wolf posted about what happened with Her (now Ex) Man-friend on Her Journal, so i will not go into details, as it is not my place. I will say seeing Her so disappointed hurts, and knowing there is nothing i can do for Her to make it better is even worse. i am feeling more and more helpless lately, unable to make Her happy, unable to pleasure Her. Sometime we talk and it feels like things are going better again then a couple of hours later it's like i don't exist again. Other times we would talk and it'd be all about Him.... i am still under punishment, at least through the weekend, so we will see what next week brings.

i am at a loss for how to proceed, so i am just following Mistress Wolf and hoping things will actually come back to normal again at some point. i love and adore Mistress Wolf, and would give my life to protect Her. There is now way i could or would willing leave Her and our relationship, but right now it is a painful daily existence to be in.

I was chatting with another Mistress here (thank you) and after explaining my thoughts and concerns, what i was dealing with, etc., She asked me one question "What does your Heart tell you to do?" My heart is crying out for Her attention, but it belongs solely to Mistress Wolf, and there is the answer...

Here i will stay, doing whatever i am allowed in my service to Mistress Wolf with the hope and prayer that the intimacy will return.

16. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    4:13 AM
    Remember that she is feeling loss on multiple levels, which are probably deeper then what you are feeling. So show her affection in a non-sexual way, and be there for her. Hugs without being to clingy, being there to listen, and giving her the space she needs if she asks of it. She is your partner, and by being there that is the best thing you can do.

17. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Long, painful conversation last night before bed, but told Mistress exactly what has been going on inside me, why i've been having the panic attacks, etc. She countered that i didn't want the 3rd after all, which is not true, but i did have a problem coping when it went from Her stating that it would be SEVERAL months to build a relationship to a couple of weeks and She was planning to meet and consummate the relationship with Him. I was very happy She found someone She could connect with that quickly, and would have dealt with my fears and stress if it had worked out. SHE was happy when things were going well with Him, and that is what i really care about, Her happiness, but the speed it was happening was not giving me time to process it all.

I repeated several times that i love Her with all my heart, and that there is no way i could every leave Her, but explained that i am hanging by a thread over a void, with 3 options: 1. Freefall into absolute and total submission, basically become Her slave and enuach, some one to be used without regard to any caring or compassion. 2. Submit to Her and fight for our relationship, open whatever wounds i have caused, clean them, and allow them to heal into a healthy relationship. 3. since we can not go back to our old relationship, terminate the relationship and let each go their own way. BUT i also told Her that me leaving Her is not possible, that i can not survive without Her, that the thought of not being together .....

She told be She is tired, of having to be the strong one this year, making the decisions, holding things together as everything happened. Told me i didn't give Her what He did, He filled a need in Her that i haven't in a long time. She opened up and told me Her fears. told me how hard it is being the one in control, being the Boss. i explained i understood what it takes to care the weight of the relationship, to be responsible for all of it, but also that all She had to do is ask for help, give me a portion of the weight to carry for Her. If i wasn't meeting Her needs then talk to me, Help me understand what i am doing wrong, what i can do better, to give Her strength and support Her needs, as that is what i am here for.
    i know She is hurt, embarrassed etc, by what happened with Her Man-friend, and that i brought this on by asking, repeatedly, for Her to take a 3rd. Our relationship is damaged, but repairable. It may never be as it was, but can be better and stronger, more open and honest. WE just need to talk, touch, and share instead of each taking our corner and trying to cope alone.

This story is far from over, it has really just begun......

18. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    After a day of deep thought and more talking Mistress Wolf has decided to wait and see if He contacts Her again. If so things may be on again, but at a much slower rate, more along the lines of what She originally laid out. I believe can learn and adjust with a bit more time to process everything.

Things are better around the house, we are talking, and working on things.

19. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    @Caged Wolf my oh my ..

1) stop with the device. . If this is happening it's no good .. period.. just because others can get it to work it doesn't make it right. I spend a lot of cash and only now have a solution. Just stop it. If chastity is what you both want then fine otherwise throw the device in the trash and go back to basics.

2) stop pushing it. Calm yourself down. Your health is suffering and so is your heart.

3) @Mistress Wolf .. Date night for you and @Caged Wolf no talk of chastity. Flr or anything ... go back and see what was there. I'm sure it still is :)
    Hugs
    Lucy x

Mistress Wolf and Caged Wolf like this.
  20. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Lucy,
    Thank you for the above. We are talking and working on and thru things, and last night made a lot of progress. i will make sure Mistress Wolf sees your post. Just one question, when you say stop with the device, do you mean because of the chaffing, or the emotion side? Chastity is something i feel i need to remind me my status, and Mistress Wolf telling me to lock in hopefully means She sees and understands the need for it, but i will try to include this in our talks.

At one point last night Mistress commented that "He gave me something you haven't really ever given me, He made it exciting, said things that made my panties damp...". After thinking about it some i asked if She needed an equal, she said "Yes, I hadn't thought of it like that but that's exactly it." I've always been submissive and never been one to really be strong in intimacy, it's hard for me to lead, to say things that get Her spun up. It hurt to hear and to realize Mistress Wolf is right on this count, but it also makes things easier to deal with.

The agreement that if He contacts Her to continue things will slow down, and everyone's comfort and stress level will be considered as things progress is a big step also. This is one of the things that spun me out of control. They had a nature connection almost immediately and i wasn't ready for things to move so very quickly, Mistress Wolf being honest said it caught Her off guard too. She also told me that She doesn't really feel she knows how to be my Dom, but that with help from Him She thinks She would open up and be able to really tell me what She wants and needs from me, but that right now She just doesn't know what She wants or how to mold me. Her 30 years as an unknowing submissive make it difficult for Her to take the total Dom opportunities for Her advantage.

We each have a good friend we can talk to, who know our situation and accept things a they are, but will also give us their honest and sometimes harsh opinions. Mistress talked with Hers yesterday afternoon while i was still at work, and i chatted with mine later in the evening. We both read through each others conversations (nothing hidden). Both have very keen insight, both have said that it sounds like a very good match and a good thing IF we take it at a pace everyone is okay with. They even used several of the same comments.

While talking just before bed Mistress asked how i was doing. My honest reply, "i am much better and much more comfortable, Mistress, and look forward to serving both of you, if it happens." Mistress replied wistfully "yes, IF it happens We would both share control."... :)

I really do want this to happen, to have Mistress in a stable relationship with someone who, so far, appears to be a very good match. To serve them however i can, to honor Mistress Wolf by accepting His control when She grants Him the privilege, to wear whatever token i am given by him at that time with pride.

My goal and duty is the same as it has been:
    To serve Mistress Wolf, to make Her life comfortable, to make Her happy, and to see to Her needs to the absolute best of my abilities.

If and when things progress to the point, i will simply add Him to the above mission statement.

and it's funny, while typing this it just hit me (i am a sensitive, things just pop into my head when the timing is right), when the time comes i will be referring to Him as "Master Wolf", or when a less obvious title is appropriate, as "Alpha". The way the thought hit me means this WILL happen, when the time is right!

Mistress Wolf likes this.
  21. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    @Caged Wolf you answered your own questions.

The device is not right for you. If Mistress Wolf wants you Chaste then buy a better device . A full belt without a ball ring. I would never go back now. But if you read your posts back it appears Mistress Wolf doesn't desire you to be locked up . Just you do - you seem to be getting hung up on the device and not being Chaste. You don't need a device. Just control. You already have your collar.

Hope this helps.
    Lucy x

22. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Lucy,
    i understand, but Mistress Wolf was the one who directed the past lock up. Though it was based on my request due to temptation to cheat, She originally told me "no, just remember, No taking matters into your own hands. That will get you in trouble." Later that evening She changed Her mind and directed me to lock until such time as She allowed me out. Just sucks after spending the money to get the Jailbird (based on everyone's comments), then having problems with the single oval ring, spending the money on the double round ring, and now still only a 5 day lock doe to the same chaffing.

I normally do good under just verbal instruction, but during the punishment period (still in effect) and everything going on i was sorely tempted to do it. Mistress Wolf understood my frame of mind...

23. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Oh, in other news... Two more people know of the D/s and the potential triad as of today.

One is one of the Lady friends who performed our Renewal of Vows and submission ceremonies, so She already knew the D/s part, and the rest did not really surprise her... Love her like a sister. After giving her as much detail as i could she replied back with some things to help me relax and ground myself, and said that overall she has a good feeling about Him and the situation, but to wait and not push it right now, just let it happen as it happens.

The other is the bookkeeper at work, who is also a very good Lady friend. We talk about lots of things, she knew a lot of what has happened this summer, and since she does the time cards she saw i was not in Monday and asked about it. She was very supportive as i admitted everything from the panic attacks, then filled in the details of relationship and potential 3rd, along with my thoughts on why things happened as they did. Her initial impression is that it would be a very good thing for us, as long as the base relationship was good before adding Him.

24. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Just finished a long FB pm with the patriarch of our pack (which is the Favorite Auntie Mistress Wolf spoke about. Got a pm at work from her saying "I want to know how you feel about this new interest", I told her i was still at work, and asked if i could reply once home. Once home we talked about everything from the start of this idea years ago to where things are now, warts and all. She is satisfied that i am okay and we both understand what we are getting into.

She sanity checked me, asked the pointed questions knowing i am on orders from Mistress Wolf to tell the honest truth. Knowing she is in the loop and watching over us as we go forward is reassuring. She warned us she will not sit back and watch our marriage and relationship disintegrate if it does not go well. She is not really happy about the D/s side of our relationship but understands it is what we need. She was also not happy with the possibility i may end up with Him as Master if things go that way. BUT, She has spoken her mind and will wait and watch how things progress and gave her blessing for us to continue, as well as sending out positive thoughts for Him to contact Mistress Wolf and get things going again.

i am hoping He does come back and we can see where it goes!

25. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    i am feeling better all the time, Mistress and i slept in late this morning, didn't get up until after 9 am, i actually had a very good, restful nights sleep for the first time in a while.

While talking with Mistress Wolf last night as we were getting ready for bed i asked if there was anything i may do for Her, She replied "No, you are still under punishment, for at least a few more days." i have been allowed to dry Her after Her shower if i am home, and to take Her dirty clothes to the hamper when She changes, but i have not been allowed to help dress her, or do anything special for Her. I long to be allowed to serve Her, to please her, to have more than just minimal contact again. i miss my Mistress so bad, even though She is here. i realize how important the daily little intimate contacts are, a loving hug, a passionate kiss, a grope on the butt (hers or mine...), to be allowed to feel Her bare skin, feeling the warmth and the softness of Her.

i have learned the lesson, Mistress Wolf....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice