Just got into chastity - regrets?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by boyInChastity, Oct 3, 2015.

1. boyInChastity

boyInChastity New member

Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    Hello all,

I've been reading around this site after i got into chastity and now i want to share the new chapter in my life.

Me and my girlfriend through 5 years have good and loving relationship. The only problem being that we are both kind of submissive. I have been trying through the years to give her what she needed, but I felt a bit left out. So i told my girlfriend that i needed it. I told her that it could be fun to try out chastity for me. She would get the key and I would hopefully get a little domination - even just a bit would be nice. She wanted to give it a go, so she told me to buy a device. I bought a CB6000 straight away, after reading it was good for beginners.

I initially had it on for only a couple of hours berfore i got it off again and my girlfriend seemed like she didn't like it and we didn't touch it for almost two weeks. Then on tuesday this week, she told me to try it on again. I made some adjustments from the last time and i'm now in the largest ring, with the second smallest spacer. I can't get out of it, since i got quite large balls. Although i propably can fit a ring size smaller - will try that, when i get unlocked.

She seems this time though that, she really likes it. She have kept me in the cage nonstop since tuesday and she is telling me all sorts of things. Like that i'm getting out for cleaning tomorrow, but ONLY for cleaning and that i'm going straight back in under her supervision. She told me that i won't get out until AT LEAST a couple of weeks in the device. I got a company party event coming up next weekend with the guys only, and that I should not expect to get unlocked for that - and that it's exactly at times like that i should be locked - I have always been faithful to her, so it's not just a revenge, but she likes the control it seems. She have told me that I can expect to be in the cage alot and i will only come out when she needs my cock for her pleasure, but it won't be often since oral sex is doing more for her anyways. Oral is the only way i can get her to come. I kind of fear that she will count the lockups in months and not weeks :S

I'm not exactly complaining or regretting, since in my fantasies this was basicly what i dreamt of. But now it's happening it's a lot to take in a short space of time. Maybe i just got more than i bargained for. I can't complain, i got a wonderful girlfriend! And i got a happy girlfriend. She tells me she really likes where this is going - I have no idea where this is going, but it doesn't involve me getting orgasms that's for sure :D

I'm just glad that i don't have any problems with the CB6000. It fits me good, even at night, no problems at all, only the first night i woke up with pain. That it already gone. It's also just barely visible under my clothes, which was a fear for me.

Thanks for reading - would appreciate any input :)

2. boyInChastity

boyInChastity New member

Local Time:
    Thought i might add that i'm 28 and she is 26 :)

Lockedbytrace likes this.
  3. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:38 AM
    Lockedbytrace likes this.
  4. steelwaiting

steelwaiting Active member

ireland
    Local Time:
    I would be in the same boat, I was not sure if my wife would get into being a keyholder, now she can't imagine not having the key. Our relationship is much better for it and I am getting used to not being able to touch myself in any way.

BlueEyes and Lockedbytrace like this.
  5. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    I often compare being locked in chastity to a roller coaster. It is fast and furious and it has a lot of ups and downs. Once you get on you can't get off.
    Haha, can't get off. Arrrrgggggh!

6. Lockedbytrace

Lockedbytrace Intense feeling atm.....

Mechanic
    Australia
    Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    Hey there Im fairly new to it all as well. We've been fooling around with lock up sessions or attempt a few days for months but just in the last 3 weeks my kh seems to have found her place and stepped it up a notch. I've been locked now for the last 3 weeks. I have focused so much attention to her and I love it, massages, chores, all kinds of stuff. She tells me I might get a supeise the next day and then when the time comes she denies me. Just lets me get myself all exited and NO! I feel frustrated at times and start to wonder why did I ever do this? But I only usually feel like that for a little bit and then I realise I'm so great full she is dominating and controlling my every sexual anything, and Im so happy she is enjoying the experience and embracing it

Henderb1 likes this.
  7. Kontraband

Kontraband Uncaged Switch

Local Time:
    Welcome to the mansion. Sounds like your girlfriend is taking to this naturally despite her submissive tendencies so congratulations. If you ever worry about your orgasms just remember the tag line for this site; Be Careful What You Wish For!

8. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Is she a member here - if not she should be?!!

9. boyInChastity

boyInChastity New member

Local Time:
    Thank you all for your replies. Appreciate it a lot.

We have had a bit of a problem. When i got out for cleaning we decided that I should have a smaller base-ring on. So we did and it felt quite okay. But the next day at work it started to get uncomfortable and late in the evening when I got home it was almost unbearable. So my girlfriend unlocked me for a inspection, and it was clear for her that I was very sore. But the weird thing is that it wasn't at the base, but on the cock I was hurt. I guess it's the ventilation holes that causing it. I'm almost healed back up, and she can't wait for me to get back in. I'm going back in tomorrow. I will block up the holes with a bit of clear tape I think. And go back to the larger ring. And she have told me that I handled the chastity really well, and if I won't get hurt from it again i should expect it on for at least a month since she have been so nice to me :) and she really have. I kind of miss the "game" too.

And no. She is not a member here. Maybe she should. But I guess she could get a lot of "bad" ideas. Haha ;-)

steelwaiting likes this.
  10. yanmaslanka

yanmaslanka Active member

Local Time:
    hello. I can say from my own experience, submissive girls can turn into dominant one after You give them the key to chastity belt. is it girly nature, or the strength of this fetish/kink/fantasy/whatever You call it - i don't know.

I only know I enjoy it myself and I'm glad to know You're having a good time too.

kellysbitch and Henderb1 like this.
  11. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    The phrase you are looking for is "poacher turned gamekeeper."

I think the best dominants are previous submissive . They know what makes a sub tick :)

Xx Wendy

Surrendered to Bec likes this.
  12. CuckCpl4BlkMenONLY

CuckCpl4BlkMenONLY Active member

Mississippi
    Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    No regrets. I would feel naked without mine on. It makes me feel sexy

kellysbitch and Giles_English like this.
  13. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    That is an intriguing way of putting it.

But I think I get your drift ish!!

Xx Wendy

Henderb1 and CuckCpl4BlkMenONLY like this.
  14. Henderb1

Henderb1 Member

Local Time:
    Sounds perfect to me, lucky you ;-)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice