Any way to make a silicone device sturdier?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Stinkehund, Nov 5, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Stinkehund

Stinkehund Member

Local Time:
    1:05 AM
    So, i'm wearing a Bon4, the regular (small) version. Fits like a glove and i am really damn happy with it.
    I do have one problem with it's design, though, something that's most likely shared with every other "soft" cock-cage out there - it's too easy to pinch together in certain places and stimulate the frenulum that way. And after a while of being locked in, as you all know, it becomes pretty easy to cum even if you don't want to. I don't wanna cheat on my keyholder, but it bothers me that i could that easily.

I was wondering if anyone else found some sort of solution for this problem - maybe there's a way to reinforce the lower side of the cage so it's still bendy, but not in that particular area? I was thinking of putting some extra-padding between the cage itself and the little ball-splitter bar, but maybe someone has a better idea.

Looking forward to any answers. Thanks. :)

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:05 PM
    throw it away and get a steel device. if you get the measurements right it will be just as comfy

Trey Jones likes this.
  3. Stinkehund

Stinkehund Member

Local Time:
    Okay, a) That is not in any way, shape or form a helpful (or even polite) response and b) Even if i could afford to have a steel device made in the shape i want, i'd still prefer silicone over metal.

4. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    4:05 PM
    I don't know of any way it can be done. Why would you prefer silicon, metal detectors? I never tried a silicon device because it seemed like too much feeling could get through. Good luck!

5. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:05 PM
    @Stinkehund , sorry no disrepect was intended. Just trying to be helpful. I spent years trying to customize cheaper cages to make them into what I needed. This almost always ended with failure and a destroyed device.

6. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    Same here @ineverknew. All of the "toy devices found their way to the trash eventually.

7. Stinkehund

Stinkehund Member

Local Time:
    It's mostly personal preference. I just dislike metal things. That the costs for getting one custom-made are pretty prohibitive doesn't make it better and none of the over-the-shelf designs i've seen would work out for me..
    Honestly, i'm pretty damn happy i found a cage that is 90% perfect. I can live with it being on the softer side if everything else works. ^^

8. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    As long as it works for you! That is all that matters.

Have you seen the evotionwearables 3D printed device? It looks like the perfect device for security and non metal. Of course a piercing is required though..

9. Stinkehund

Stinkehund Member

Local Time:
    Piercing would be a no-go for me, but i have seen other 3d printed chastity stuff, like the KHD series. Seems all very promising, but i don't think they got all the kinks worked out quite yet. I'm keeping an eye on them, though.

10. Stinkehund

Stinkehund Member

Local Time:
    So, just in case someone else is interested in it, i actually found a possible answer to my question.
    I looked at the pullout devices from lockeduplove ( http://www.lockeduplove.net/page/accessories ); the little rubber spike things that you can cut to the right size yourself. I figured that with the right amount and length, they could help with general stability of the cage and also keep the penishead from moving too much inside.
    So, i made a quick sketch of my idea (where to attach it, mainly), sent it over and they told me it's actually feasible and they'll get back to me when their builder had a chance to take a closer look at the bon4.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice