From which devices you can't pull out?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by hornyns, Nov 20, 2015.

1. hornyns

hornyns New member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    Hey guys I hope you can help. I have experimented with chastity, but only during sessions with my boyfriend, wearing Oxballs Cock-Lock, which is great for playing, but unfortunately only with my bf present, as it has no real lock.

I always wanted a ball trap device that is either impossible to get out of, or impossible to get back in if you somehow escaped. My dick is about 7-8 cm when soft, and 17 when hard.

I would like it to be plastic/silicon and without mandatory PA.

I found The Vice device, which looks super promising, but I can't find almost any details from wearers.

SO, from which devices that you have you can't pull out your dick, or can't get it back in once pulled out?
    And if you've had The Vice, what's your experience?

2. NightA

NightA Active member

Manchester ish, UK
    Local Time:
    1:43 PM
    I think it all depends on your anatomy,

In my case i have not found a ball trap device that i cannot get my penis out of, but, when i shrink, i turtle completely (if i tuck my balls back up into the cavity i can be as smooth a ken doll down there) so when flaccid i have found no ball trap device could hold my penis.

Sure i couldn't get my balls out off, but nothing would stop my escape artist of a penis escaping, and to get back in was difficult , so i had to carry the key with me if i wore it out, or it would have to dangle until i got to the key.

so with the options being a VERY expensive full belt (which i still want, but is impractical for everyday wear) i went and got a PA piercing, which is nearly sized and healed enough to move to a none ball trap tube and glans cover.... I have to say, i love it.

Obviously, everyone will vary.. ive seen some people who cant get out of cages, some people who cant get out with a non-piercing cock trap addition . So id say, with some trial and error, you will learn what your body can, and can't escape from.

3. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    You need to see the posts on tethered Chastity.

4. tena

tena Active member

Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    neosteel shemale,
    p.s. i dont have any shares in neosteel compagny!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice