Hola, Looking for resources in Spanish

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ragnar, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Ragnar

Ragnar Member

Local Time:
    1:37 AM
    Hi everyone,

I have been lurking around on here for years, and decided to finally make a profile. Back in college I played around with chastity with my ex, but we were never able to make it work. I have been married for 3 years to my wife now, and while our sex life is great, it is as vanilla as can be. My wife is from south of the border, a small country with a very "machista" culture, the man is the man. So, I have never mentioned anything about chastity, femdom, etc... But recently I haven't been able to stop thinking about being back in chastity, and want to introduce my wife to it, along with a plethora of other things, but I think I will start with chastity.

When I introduced my ex to it back in college, I found an article about it, written from a female perspective, and as soon as she read it her eyes lit up and she was sold. Somehow, I'm not sure if it is going to be such an easy sale this time, and I am struggling to find any articles or books in Spanish. I am fully bilingual, and my wife is about 80% bilingual, so she could read an article in English, but it would be much easier if I could find some resources in Spanish. So far the only thing I have found is this: http://www.blog-mistressnatalie.com/intercambio-de-poder-sexualidad/. It is written by a professional domme, and might be a little too intense to start things off.

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know, and thanks in advance.

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:37 AM
    Hello and welcome to the Mansion Ragnar.
    I'm unable to help with your request but I'm sure someone here can.

3. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    Maybe the book "The Hesitant Mistress", but on Kindle, with a translator program, or might be able to order in Spanish...

4. Ragnar

Ragnar Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Caged Wolf, I looked it up on Amazon, and the only two formats are paperback and kindle. I tried using some translator programs, and they are terrible. If you ever want a good laugh plug something into Google translate, translate it into Spanish, and then translate it back into English, and you will see why it's not a viable option. I'm thinking that maybe I just need to sit down and translate something myself.

5. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
  6. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    11:37 PM

Copy, was just a thought.

7. Ragnar

Ragnar Member

Local Time:
    richard likes this.
  8. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    no me gusta la idea de cornudo tampoco. estoy feliz que estas feliz.
    Y buens suerte con tu mujer.

9. Ragnar

Ragnar Member

Local Time:
    So after I posted this about a year ago I finally managed to tell my wife about my chastity fetish...I can't say that it went bad, but it didn't go well either, she basically told my "if you want to wear one of those things go ahead." She didn't get it, and I did a terrible job explaining chastity and my feelings about it. As you can imagine the subject has not come up since. Even though I love my wife, we communicate well, and we have been married for 4 years I was really nervous. But the desire hasn't gone away and my masturbation habits have just gotten worse. I decided as a new years resolution that I would bring up the subject again and do a better job of explaining why I want to be locked up and what the benefits would be for her. My plan is tomorrow to print out this page (http://www.chastity-uk.co.uk/partnerintrod.htm) and use it as a guide because I know I will be kind of nervous and having a guide will hopefully stop me from losing my train of thought. I know it makes it kind of impersonal to have that printed out...does anyone have an opinion? I also got the book A KeyHolder's Handbook by Georgia Ivey Green, if things go well I am hoping she will read it. Her English has improved immensely over the past year and I know she will be able to read it. I still wish there were more or better resources in Spanish. Does anyone have any suggestions other than what was posted a year ago? Even better are there any Spanish speaking keyholders on the forum who might be willing to help?

I will post again tomorrow (technically later today) on how it went. I have my fingers crossed.

10. Ragnar

Ragnar Member

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice