My 3 months with 5 Mistresses Journal 1 of #

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by polexian, Nov 9, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. polexian

polexian I want someone good and bad at the same time...

Local Time:
    2:33 PM
    On November 9th 2015 I received a message. I was told to get seals for my lockup period and to enjoy my next couple of days of freedom. I replied back that I had 7 seals so I was good, and asked if that was enough. I was told, those will last you a long time.

After that conversation was over, within the same day I was told by another Mistress that she wanted to see my current seal number. I am confused, I thought I had a couple day's of freedom. Nope, I was wrong. 2 more Mistresses came and informed me to start now, and lock up and post pictures within 10 minutes. My heart started racing and I did as I was told. My "Microdick" as referred to from a Mistress was secure in his little cage with a seal number and all.

It feels so different being locked up now, knowing that 5 Mistresses are using their most precious time to keep me in line. I do not want to disappoint any of them. I want them to be happy with me.

Last night when I went to bed, I knew it would be a restless night. Having a piece of metal between my legs was a reminder while I laid there that I was not in charge of my "Microdick" anymore or in charge of my own body. At any time I could be told to do something and I have no choice but to do it if I want to keep my Mistresses happy with me.

I woke up about 4 times last night with an erection that faced down... not up. It's a painful feeling that made me want to master-bait as soon as I woke up. I get so horney when I get an erection in my device and I just want to have an orgasm. As I lay there, 5 minutes passes and the erection subsides and now I can go back to sleep for as long as I my "Microdick" stays soft and doesn't wake me.

Now I'm off to the shower so I can clean my device and use a hair dryer to make sure it's nice and dry before going to work today. I worry all day about someone bumping me and feeling my device.

2. Kontraband

Kontraband Uncaged Switch

Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    Congratulations on your grand experiment polexian. I think most on here would agree it is hard enough to please one or two Mistresses at a time but to be taken on by five at the same time is extremely daring. I appreciate this may be something you are not allowed to reveal but would you mind letting us know who these lovely Ladies are (if that's ok with them of course)?

3. polexian

Local Time:
    @Kontraband , I'm not sure if it's my place to tell.

4. Kontraband

Local Time:
    That's fine I understand.

5. polexian

Local Time:
    Today was a rough day. I have awoken to pain from erections about 5 times through the night. I'm very lonely right now. I just want someone to talk to or play with me. I need the touch of a women, but that isn't going to happen. I'm have been really horney today, filling up my cage to only release precum. I'm thinking about taking a bath and drinking some vodka to pass me out so I can go to sleep. I want to have an orgasm so bad right now. I NEED IT!

6. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    I would say reduce fluids before bed for a while until you get used to sleeping in the device. A bath and relaxation is a good idea.

gambatte!

7. Kontraband

Local Time:
    Just relax a little polexian, those first couple of days and nights are intense and can be rough. The nights will get easier; the first 3 or 4 I had horrid night time erections every two hours but my body adapted and it eased, now I don't wake from it at all (it is a different cage also with a slightly larger base ring). Calm yourself and focus on something other than the need you feel between your legs.

8. polexian

Local Time:
    Yes I'm aware that they will get easier... I will write about it when they come. :)

9. polexian

Local Time:
    The last couple of weeks have been very busy for me. We have had a lot of stuff happen at work, someone stole from us which in turn made me have to work late. It has finally died down and I thought if I just stayed locked up the the Mistress's would be happy. Oh how I was wrong. I feel like I'm in big trouble with them and am kind of scared of what is going to happen to me. My heart is pounding now out of fear.

My night time erections have gone away, now my little dick is just a symbol of what I don't own. It may be attached to my body, but I have no say on what I want to do with it. Sometimes I want it to be free so I can just touch him, a little bit. It's been so long since I have had an orgasm.

The other night I met up with a girl at the movies and I watched the entire movie without even touching her. I was so proud of myself. I was afraid that if I did touch her in any way my little dick would get hard and put me in some aching pain.

This week is thank giving week for us. I will be off work on thursday and friday with no plans to do anything but stay home and play xbox. I have got a little behind on it since the last couple weeks.

10. polexian

Local Time:
    So today, I just feel like quiting. Sometimes I just want to go and get the key and end it. Open it up and call it quits. Why am I doing this? I enjoy it, but I'm also the type of guy who likes to do something to get something in return. I keep listening to my Mistress's and obeying what they say, but they are so far away and if I don't do something, what are they going to do?

I'm just so lost right now. I just wish I didn't have a key to this damn lock!

11. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the club. I don't think many Dommes realize how difficult a long-distance/online relationship is for a sub. If your wife/gf/partner is your KH, you can get immediate feedback, both visually and physically, which can strongly help reinforce both your devotion and your willingness to submit. With online situations, Dommes are often not interested in providing that feedback. I understand their reluctance to send photographs; it can run counter to the idea that you should just serve. And a Mistress may feel that she should not be the one to have to submit herself for 'approval' by her submissives (and the problem of having photos that may be revealing circulating on the net). Those are certainly valid concerns. But as you say, what's in it for the sub? Grovelling and humiliation will only take you so far. As you're experiencing, you're not getting any connection from your Dommes that makes you want to carry on when the demands of full-time chastity grind you down, as happens to all of us from time to time.

Of course, every Domme with an online sub will tell you that subs are whiny and needy. I can't deny I do my share as well. It may be an attempt to compensate for not being with your Domme in person, to see them, smell them, taste them, etc. It's well-known that males are more visually oriented than females when it comes to sexual matters. We're certainly much more at ease with sending photos of our bits, and we generally respond much more to photos of their bits.

I wish I had an answer for you; online Dommes tend to have multiple subs, whereas online subs are almost exclusively dominated by one woman. The numbers are against us, and whenever a guy gets fed up and unlocks, there are plenty more behind him, ready to take his place. We're a replaceable commodity, and not particularly special or unique. Try to tough it out until you feel better about it. I often think about how I feel when I would unlock in the past - almost every time, as soon as the cage comes off, I regret it and wonder why I couldn't have gone another day (unless there's actual pain involved). That feeling of regret helps keep me in line many times. My online Domme wants me to seal the lock, which is certainly an option, but again, I'd like more motivation other than "because I said so" from typed words on a screen.

And no, before anyone brings it up, I don't think this is a case of topping from the bottom. The best D/s relationships are consensual, with plenty of communication for the benefit of both partners (a D/s relationship is a relationship, like any other). I want to please my Mistress, but without 'something' in return, I might as well just lock up, throw the keys away, and not bother with a Domme at all. Same result. Sometimes, it's as simple as a kind word, or a show of real affection, and it makes my day. Other times, I wish for a more direct experience of the woman I serve, and I feel the lack of it. As I said, I wish I had the answer.

12. polexian

Local Time:
    Well, I'm going to meet a girl and hand out with her this weekend. I'm afraid she might find out I'm locked up. What to do. She already stated that she wants me to stay the night.

I guess it's good that I'm locked up or else I know what I would do. Although sometimes I just feel like taking it off, like tonight. why even do this anymore, I don't know. Maybe I will feel different tomorrow, maybe it will be good for me to stay locked up for this weekend.

I know I shouldn't take it off because my Mistresses want me to stay locked. Oh how my head is turning...

13. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    You could always bring the key with you, and if things start to head in that direction, give it to the girl. Tell her you're happy to stay locked and focused on only her pleasure; it's her decision. You might start next week with a KH girlfriend.

14. polexian

Local Time:
    I have 5 mistrtess's, nobody is going to get the key.

15. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    11:33 PM
    Yea, I say go with the girl. If the two of you get frisky, just give her the key and tell her you have a thing for chastity and give her the key. If she plays along, let her keep the key or not.
    A real relationship with a real person would seem better than long distance virtual relationship.
    You certainly will get her attention!
    Before the date, be sure you are clean even if you must take the cb off to clean.
    Ss

SirenSong likes this.
  16. polexian

Local Time:
    Ok, everyone, I'm never going to be unlocked when I'm with any girl here in japan. No sex for me. Also, I don't have a choice if I'm going to get unlocked or not. Sorry for the disappointment.

17. SirenSong

SirenSong Active member

Local Time:
    1:33 AM
    Agree 100%.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice