Wear it time cb6k?

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Lockedbytrace, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Lockedbytrace

Lockedbytrace Intense feeling atm.....

Mechanic
    Australia
    Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    Hey I'm wondering on how others got to be able to be locked 24/7 in a cb6k. I only managed 3 days so far 3 atempts aiming for 7 days this time. I use silicone lube. I've read s few people recomend using electrical tape on the ring? Any other feedback?

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    They am very smelly after a bit as well.

3. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    I wear the cb6ks and the longest I've gone without release is 21 days. It took a lot of adjusting before being able to that long. The biggest problem with the cb6ks is the ability to keep everything nice and clean. The smell can get pretty ripe. Now I get a supervised release for cleaning and a shave every 3 or for days, then locked back up. As far as electrical tape, I would think the tape would get pretty gummy after a little bit because of your body heat. I never tried it though.

Lockedbytrace likes this.
  4. Lockedbytrace

Lockedbytrace Intense feeling atm.....

Mechanic
    Australia
    Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    That's great 21 days! Yeah I know what u mean about getting smelly regular cleaning is a must

5. MD7367

MD7367 New member

Local Time:
    I would agree that the sticky side of the electrical tape would gum up the whole thing. Could be a mess.

6. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    yes. i glued my one when it split and its all gone very messy. Mistress says it looks like its been in a rubbish bin for a long time. But i only has to wear it now on my milking days and i got little metal one for rest of the time.

7. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    It takes a bit of time to work out what combination of ring and spacer to use.
    I was lucky I started off with the largest ring and the smallest spacer.

That was a good fit for a few months then I found I needed to go down a ring size.
    As for keeping clean I used the shower hose and cotton buds.
    There is a limit on how long before it needs to be removed for proper clean.

8. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello All.
    I am locked in a CB6000s...have been since they came out with it. It has split several times and I have repaired it...even have it reinforced w a zip tie. I found the right spacing (adapted version of CB3000 Points of Intrigue) and the right ring size and it is pretty darn secure. Unlike others I don't think pullout could occur without significant injury. I would no doubt remain locked without removal were it not for a very physical weekly athletic endeavor or having young kids that sometimes beg to shower with Mom or Dad. I lubricate the ring and inside the tip with Astroglide as needed. Keeping clean during longer periods of wearing (14 days) without removal during the hiatus of my athletic endeavor is a snap. A daily shower...I keep a 32OZ plastic cup in the shower...pour in liquid soap, fill the cup and make it sudsy and pull the wide mouth cup tight to my body and shake it for about a minute. Then rinse with only water and repeat. No cotton swabs, no touching. Shaving is easy... a few pulls and tugs and I can get all areas shaved...have not been allowed hair down there since my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder and I met almost 20 years ago. It is not a perfect device, but with some thought and patience it is a workhorse device whic keeps my hands off of myself, keeps me orgasm free and is somewhat discrete. Would LOVE it if it was seamless (only hosiery should have seams LOL) and offered in yet one size smaller. We loved the closed tube...the main reason I have not gone metal...and those are my thoughts...it can be a long term device without odor or discomfort.

allaboutHer

PS I am considering trying a HolyTrainerV2s..posted here a week back with hope for input but have seen no replies yet if anybody wants to look it up.
    THANKS! :)

9. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    10:49 PM
    These CB devices are not designed for 24/7 wear. Plastic and closed design quickly becomes smelly so hygiene is not good for 24/7 wear. A hinged bulky design leads to pinching .... not good for 24/7 wear. The base ring is edged rather than rounded .... again not good for 24/7 wear. Finally, with extended wear these devices crack / split often injuring the wearer ... deal killer for 24/7 wear. My first device was a CB6k and I wore it for 2 months (but never for more than 3 days 24/7 continuously ... too uncomfortable and too smelly) before ordering a custom fit medical grade stainless steel device with an open design (mature metal jailbird). The jailbird is everything that the CB designs are not .... comfortable, open design, solid round base ring (easy hygiene, no hinges, no edges and perfect fit that prevents erections). The "workarounds" for getting a CB device to "work" for 24/7 wear quickly become old.

Evgeny, Jasmic68 and Trey Jones like this.
  10. Sanaclock

Sanaclock Member

Local Time:
    After getting the fit right playing with different spacers and rings (Settling on smallest spacer with middle sized ring) have gone a week with it on no problems at all. Have had to take it off for cleaning but has been quite comfortable when not hard.

11. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @Sanaclock they very comfy to wear but theres lots of teeny bits that's easy to lose that's the trouble with them. and after a bit the tube bit splits and when you trys to glue it it goes everwhere.

12. Sanaclock

Sanaclock Member

Local Time:
    Another month has gone by and its still comfy to wear, agree that there are lots of parts to lose, but it wont happen when it is locked on at least. Not had it split on me but that certainly sounds unpleasant, hopefully will avoid that fun!

13. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well i lost a teeny bit down the plug hole and got paddled cos of it and now i got a little metal one that's not got as many bits.

14. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    I have been wearing my cb6ks for over 2 years now! Yes it has it's drawbacks! Mine has split a few times and I have broken the main ring once.
    That being said, I can wear mine for extended periods. Right now I am on 4 days without removal with only lubrication when I first installed it. It will come off today for shower and shave. It will be reinstalled immediately after showering! If it were not for the odor problem I would have no problem going much longer!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice