how do you handle chastity when you go see family?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Dogchasecats, Nov 24, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    3:04 PM
    We are very concerned about the grandkids and, in the past, when the kids jump up on my lap, I quickly became aware that they might well notice my cage, so we simply did not take it along this past weekend. Always my tormenter, Mistress did take along a few toys for those special times. I had to wear a butt plug sometimes and an RC vibe butt plug so that She could torment me during Thanksgiving dinner! On Friday, when I became obviously aroused, She slapped the KTB on me before we went to bed. I had a most miserable evening!

For me, though it was the withdrawal fomr wearing lingerie that I found most troublesome!

Jasmic68 likes this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    This thread has actually helped my Mistress decide that I shouldn't wear my Holy Trainer when we go swimming. It isn't the other men in the changing rooms that she has an issue with, in fact them seeing it turned her on wickedly. The issue is the chance that children might see it. Although the device is designed to deny me sexual release it is inherently a sexual object, and as such not really suitable for younger children.

Oh, and @DonnaSue , I haven't shown my Mistress a KTB yet! I am not that brave. But the idea of being teased during Thanksgiving made me chortle!

Caged Wolf likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice