Hi Stop smoking help

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by steele, Dec 1, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. steele

steele Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:27 PM
    I was wondering if anyone has ever used chastity to stop smoking? If so how long did it take you? Did you hold your own key or have a smoke control key holder? Thanks in advance for the input.

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:12 AM
    Hi - I have never smoked so I cannot be much help I am afraid. I suppose my only question is how long have you been using a chastity device? I would think getting used to that would be enough for you without adding to it craving for a smoke as well. If you are used to wearing a device then it could help as long as you are mentally strong enough. For instance do you try to escape your device or accept it as a symbol of chastity and leave yourself locked up?

Will you have someone else as a Keyholder and checking that you are not smoking? I read somewhere that if you can go two weeks without a cigarette then you have a good chance of quitting.

http://www.webmd.com/smoking-cessation/features/surviving-without-smoke
    Research has found that the typical smoker begins to feel the symptoms of withdrawal within an hour of putting out his last cigarette. Feelings of anxiety, sadness and difficulty concentrating appear within the first three hours.

These unpleasant -- some people might say intolerable -- symptoms of nicotine withdrawal usually hit a peak within the first three days of quitting, and last for about two weeks.

You could always get a Femdom to really restrain you for three days, send you cold turkey!

3. Cottus

Cottus Active member

Student
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    As someone who smoked for 8 years (and still has the occasional puff on and off) I would definitely not use chastity or any punishment-based system as a way to kick the habit. You can certainly give it a go and it wouldn't be the strangest method I've ever heard, but you should utilize cognitive behavioral therapy and a Pavlovian reward system. For me, I recognized that there were certain conditions that would give me the urge to smoke - "triggers," if you will - and my cognizance of the triggers helped rationalize them and stop cravings. As for the Pavlovian attempt, have you keyholder reward you with sexual favors whenever you actively resist a craving. Your body will associate the activity of resisting the cigarette cravings with getting the penis touch. Getting restrained for several days, especially if you're really addicted to cigarettes, will just be a miserable experience. I wouldn't do that and I'm a masochist.

You just gotta fight the urges. The good news? It doesn't take long for the nicotine to clear out of your body. Once you make it past the first week, it's smooth sailing.

4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    former smoker myself. I whole heartedly believe cold turkey is the best. That being said its never going to be easy. You have to want it. I was only able to quit when someone informed me about ecigs. Yes you are still getting nicotine but its much healthier then smoking. I have been off cigarettes for two years now. I dont think tying chastity to quitting smoking will help much, IMO. Chastity is frustrating enough all by itself lol.

5. permanentslave

Local Time:
    steele,

greetings and i see that we are about the same age with the same affliction, tobacco. mine started at the age of 15 and those that do not understand, it is more then simply a bad habit. it a chemical addiction just like heroin or any other drug is. chastity is NOT going to be of any help to you.

countless times over my years i've used will power, the love for another, bad health, the gum, the patches, the pills and even tried hypnoses to try to stop smoking and have failed.

i really wish you the VERY BEST and success !

6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:27 AM
    i'm allowed 5 a day and i has to go in the garden to have them. Mistress lets me cos i sometimes get depress and it help me.

7. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    Steele - I quit smoking some 25 years ago and to this point in time it was the hardest thing I have ever done. It took four attempts before I smoked my last cigarette. And health wise its the best thing I have ever done for myself.
    I tried many of the typical methods to quit and that final time was cold turkey. I must say you have to want to quit mentally. If you don't your chances for success are slim.
    Remember if you have a smoke you are a smoker because one smoke leads to another. All the best to you and good luck.

8. slappy

slappy Long term member

Local Time:
    8:27 PM
    I can honestly recommend chantix...i was on it for a month and a half and have been smoke free for 5 months now. When i was on it i would actually look at people smoking and think dont they know there is a pill that stops that...lol. Anyway for all of you that quit cold turkey u are badasses!!!i couldnt do that so then i tried the patch the gum all of it but chantix did it for me but no one method will work for everyone...you can do it but you have to want it.

9. steele

steele Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    To all that have replied to this thread...
    Thank you for your advice and good wishes. I am not going to use chastity based upon your responses. My story is similar to Mistress_Sonia's_slave I started at 13...so 38 years. I've tried many things in the past but I'm going to try cold turkey. I have 2 packs in my possession. When they are empty, I'm going to give it a try. You all are really great for showing support thank you again.

10. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    Another way is to give yourself a date and after that date no more smokes. I did the same thing on one of my attempts. Well, you would be surprised at how long I could make a pack of cigarettes last. I think you will be too.

11. Cottus

Cottus Active member

Student
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    If I were you, I'd toss the packs or give them to someone else. I always told myself I'd stop when I finished my pack and gave up trying.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  12. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    8:27 PM
    My 2 cents .... Find a brand of cigarette that is hard to buy or can only be bought in a few locations. Then figure out how many pack(s) you smoke in a week. Every week, buy a supply of those cigarettes and smoke them. After a month, remove one pack from the weekly buy (or 1/2) i.e. if you smoke 8 in a week after a month every even week buy 8 then odd weeks get 7 ... and make the last past stretch. Every 2-4 weeks reduce the weekly purchase by an interval until you are down to a single pack ... then start adding days until you feel you can cut the habit. When you are ready, cut the habit, but don't kill yourself if you have to fall back. The key is to gradually and slowly back away from the habit so your body can adapt ... if you want to toss chastity in the mix ... sure thing .... I am sure others can mix it up in a way that would make it fun!

13. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
  14. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    I Strongly Recommend vaping! it worked for me and i'm very proud of quitting, and love the money I've saved!!!!

15. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    my friend emily does that and i wonder if it might help me a bit.

16. steele

steele Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have tried e - cigarettes but didn't enjoy them...haven't tried vaping from one of those smoke machines.

17. Cottus

Cottus Active member

Student
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    This is just my two cents, but just drop it altogether. The safety of vapes and e-cigs are up in the air since they are new products.

18. squier

squier Junior Member

tech consultant
    Germany, the wild south
    Local Time:
    I smoked nearly about 30 years and tried to stop one time in this period. It succeeded but after 1 Year I was silly enough to run it again.
    The secon time I stopped it was in deed in cunjunction with chastity. That has been about 7 years ago. I wanted my wife to keep me chaste, build up a FLR, become my domme..... she was willing to agree, but only providing that I stop my heavy smoking (about 30 lung darts a day) and stay "clean" for more than three month. I did, she did - and all that is lasting till today ;)

steele likes this.
  19. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    oooh i didn't know there was 2 kind.

20. steele

steele Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Easing into it with nicotine gum substitute for several smokes a day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice