Been away for a while. Kind of disappointed.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chastingfun, Dec 14, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    Been away for a while due to family issues that were far more important than chastity. Since back, I have to say that I am kind of disappointed in the direction that this forum has been going.

What I loved most about this forum and the main reason for living the lifestyle in chastity was sacrificing our orgasms for our significant other for very important reasons for the relationship. You know, our wives or lovers that we care so much about.

This is a kink no matter how anyone could look at it but it's mostly about the person we love and allowing them the sexual freedom and ability to control our sexual lives for the better of the both of us. Remember, that crazy infatuation we had for them. Couldn't get enough of them. The excitement we got every time we heard their voice or when we got to see them or hold them in our arms sans thinking about sex. They were the most important person in our lives. Everything about them was special. You get the picture.

Seems most of everything I am seeing posted here recently is about the guy. The stupid guy. How long they are going to be locked or how long without orgasm, the device they are wearing and blah, blah, blah. As we all know, and in all honesty, the device is just a prop no matter how you try to look at it.

How about the most important thing as to why we are doing this?

How has chastity improved your relationship? How has your love grown for your lover? How has your life with your family, kids, work, etc. benefited?

You remembered? The important stuff?

Her. It's all about her and some about you.

Shame...seems to have been lost by the current posters.

lockit, guest 2942 and Peter Rabbit like this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    Interesting post. I am new to this forum and I am guilty of some of what you say. I am writing from my own perspective though, at the moment I am still in the first stages of getting used to wearing a chastity device. I do however write about my Wife and the impact this is having on our relationship extensively.

I do however take your point and will try to write more about the impact this is having on our relationship as this is very much about improving it and making it more about her.

3. chastingfun

New England
    Local Time:
    jasmic68,

Almost love you like a brother already.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  4. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    Well, I am all with You @chastingfun more focus on the outcome than the process and handling itself would be most welcome - but Perhaps you would get better impact from your cry out if You started out somewhat differently. How about starting a thread about the the outcome.
    Lets say a thread that goes like this:
    "I have asked my KH/Mistress/Wife about the 5 best things that this lifestyle has given her, and here is what she answered:"
    - and invite subs around the world to chip in. And of course there are manu variations of that survey:)
    Just a thought....

5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    I would be very happy to ask my Wife that question next Saturday. (if she starts a conversation about the chastity exploration I will ask her then, but her rule is I only get to start a conversation on a Saturday. That way she does not get overwhelmed with all of my thoughts and ideas.)

xcitedsisssy likes this.
  6. Stinkehund

Stinkehund Member

Local Time:
    I actually agree with like half of that, although just starting a discussion about it instead of outright accusing everyone here of "wrongdoing" would've looked better, i think.
    Also, it's not "about her" - it may be for you, but not for everyone. For some, it's "about us", or "about him" or really just "about the equipment" and so many other things. And there's nothing wrong with either of that as long as everyone's happy with it.
    Honestly, i can see where you're coming from, but don't paint everyone here with the same colors as yourself - You'll always end up disappointed.

7. Astarte

Astarte Active member

natural sciences
    Germany
    Local Time:
    While I agree that there are ... some anoying postings where you can see in your mind's eye how the poster is wanking of I wouldn't agree with the criticism that it's all about her.

To us / me chastitiy is just another kink we are into and maybe you could call it a symbol for the kind of relationship we are living, but most cerainly chastity is not a tool to change my partners behaviour. - that is if one would even belive that chastity could be used in this way...

8. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    I have often said there are many avenues for chastity.
    Femdom Chastity
    Self locking Chastity
    Permanent Chastity
    Experimental Chastity
    Deviceless Chastity
    Sisssy Chastity
    Long Distance Chastity
    Occasional Chastity
    Couples Chastity
    Young Chastity
    Old Chastity
    etc., etc.
    Every couple or individual has a different idea of how they will incorporate Chastity into their lives or not. This of course is what makes chastity so interesting. How people from all over approach the subject. If everybody thought that chastity should be just one way or the other it would be pretty boring.
    This forum to me has been an excellent place to explore and learn about the subject.
    Nine years ago I could not have told you what chastity was except that it was used during the Crusades, and now the wife has the key and yes it is all about her, but it has always been about her and my kids. Just now their is an added element to our excitement and intimacy. All of this of course is just my opinion, thanks for reading, and thanks to all who post their trails and tribulations to this forum.-----Michelle

Nostromo likes this.
  9. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    As with Jasmic, I am trying to track Mistress Wolf and my relationship and the changes, twists and turns it takes. Been here a while, and have tried very hard to keep my journal honest rather than creating a fantasy life online.

Yes there are posts that fit what you are talking about, and a few of them i have posted on and tried to help the posters look at and rethink their stance. i try to educate and help new members... it's what we should be doing.

guest 2942 likes this.
  10. MistressL

MistressL I'm through

Professional
    USA
    Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    I have to somewhat agree with chastinffun's point. That was one of the reasons I stayed away from here part of this last year, but I also agree with the administrator's comments to make it poistive and not negative. Let's all take a good look at what we are doing here. I for one, enjoy sharing experiences and appreciated the diversity. And discussing issues wifh people that share commen interests.

Besides, meeting new friends and reading their posts is enlightening.

11. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    3:17 PM
    Four or five years ago the site struck me as having a large percentage of crossdressers. While that element still runs strongly through here, it strikes me that lately we're seeing an influx of normal (non-kink) married men who are younger and primarily only interested in chastity. Whether or not this is a good thing remains to be seen.

12. chastingfun

New England
    Local Time:
    I have to agree with you on my approach. I'm not the best in putting what I am thinking into words. My significant other always reminds me of this. What I sometimes see as positive isn't necessarily positive in other peoples view. I sometimes wish my KH would look over my posts before I submit them or read what I post, While she doesn't mind me on the forum, she wants nothing to do with it herself.

Anyway, I'm glad to see that some people see where my point of view was trying to go. I understand that there are many reasons for people to enter the chastity lifestyle and they are all good. I just noticed as I have been reading back through the threads while I was away that there is very little input on how the lifestyle has been positive in their relationships no matter what the reasoning for chastity in the first place.

Jens likes this.
  13. Stinkehund

Stinkehund Member

Local Time:
    You know, i really don't like making my own thread for it, so i'll write this down here just for your sake:
    I started the whole chastity thing half a year or so ago (really, just to see if it's something for me.. boy, is it ever!), have been in a cage 24/7 since then and for the last 2 months i had a serious Keyholder; my best friend(-with-kinda-benefits).
    And so far, this is the happiest time of my life. It helped our trust in each other immensely, it made me way more productive, it's actively working against my abandonment issues (because if i feel alone, i just have to remember that she cares enough about me to step out of her shell to be my dom). And she has a blast teasing me and making up punishments.
    That the orgasms are way better on the rare occassions when i am allowed one (and when i actually WANT one, which is surprisingly rare) is really just an added bonus.

Locking my dick away and including her in the whole experience was the best thing that happened to my life and my friendship to her in years.

There ya go. Positive enough?

Jens likes this.
  14. Aiki

Aiki Active member

Local Time:
    Perhaps the vast majority of people are not into the kink for the reasons you are? Maybe YOU are the outlier? Food for thought.

15. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    It is so great that we post period! I love reading everything except the few word stories, but I am not complaining about them.
    This forum is by people and their many thoughts and experiences.
    To stay away then come back bitching is like calling your dog over then kicking him.
    There are so many permutations (ok I'll call it facets) of chastity!
    Wouldn't it be neat if more lurkers would express themselves? One thing that might prevent that is fear of criticism for their ideas or writing skill or spelling.
    Lets hope everyone participates.
    Ss

16. MistressPhedre

MistressPhedre Long term member

Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    Here are two versions:

for Domme/Doms ONLY!!
    and
    for submissives

17. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    The Forums tend to go through periods when subjects are discussed that you like and visa versa. Returning from an absence and then saying its all changed is a little harsh.
    Many members are single males so you can't expect them to write about their devotion to their wives and lovers.
    New members who have only recently discovered chastity are bound to be excited and eager to relate their frustrations and thoughts in here.
    As Admin has said, if you feel so disappointed then start your own thread.

Ganymede, MistressL, Aiki and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice