Holytrainer is not for every one

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by kenny1999, Dec 19, 2015.

1. kenny1999

kenny1999 Active member

Local Time:
    12:43 AM
    I've just got my Holytrainer version 2 (2015 version) but I feel really so disappointed.

The model I've got is SMALL with the smallest ring. However, it doesn't even fit my small soft dick.

The first picture already shows the ridiculous part of the design.

This is the first picture. It shows the largest possible 'gap' that allows the testicles to pass through. It's horribly small which means for most dicks it might exert strong compression against the testicles which I believe to be unhealthy for long term wear.
    [​IMG]

This is the second picture. After I have tried for two hours wearing it. My testicles appear red because of strong compression. I do not risk to wear it longer.
    [​IMG]

This picture shows that my whole small dick does not fit very well with the holytrainer.
    [​IMG]

My experience and conclusion with this new Holytrainer version 2

1. It doesn't fit me with the theoretically correct size I've picked.
    2. The gap that allows testicles to pass through is too small and giving too much pressure against the testicles which I believe is not suitable for long term wear.
    3. Only when I am hard It could lock me up but my testicles appear red obviously during the time so I stopped because of health concern.

Conclusion
    I do not recommend Holytrainer. Their customer service also fails to meet standard.

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    From what I have read you chose the wrong size ring. If you can get one testicle through the ring you should then be able to get both.

Also it does take some adjustment once it is on to fit your penis in the tube. The first thing you have to do is push the skin in from the top, where the tip use meets the ring. After that you should try to gently massage your ball skin through so as much of it as possible is in the ring. I do that a few times and my HT fits snugly. When I first put it on my penis is only half way into the tube, but after a few goes at moving things around it fits nicely.

3. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    6:43 PM
    For me it works very well, it is a major improvement compared to my former CB3K. I wear it 24/7 for the last 7 months now, could never have done that with one of the other devices I tried. I did change from the regular to the sall tube and that did it for me. Regarding the penis filling the tube completely: it does not at all times, but most of the time it does: When I clean it I always apply body milk to the penis and lube to the tube before putting it on. Don't know about the HolyTrainer customer service, bought it from a whole saler Erotiksjop in Holland and I'm very satisfied with their customer service.

fatbloke6 and Jasmic68 like this.
  4. kenny1999

kenny1999 Active member

Local Time:

my dick is very smalI but I believe the design has problem itself. My testicles (and I believe most other testicles too) are not like round ball shape so that the ring could catch the bottom of my testicles tightly. Sorry I don't speak English very well but I hope you could get what I mean or advise a solution.
    I've read the insturctiion on their site a lot of times

5. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I understand that testicles are not round, mine are oval shaped like eggs. The Holy Trainer is more difficult to get your testicles in through the ring, but not impossible.

1. Put some lubrication on your balls. I use Vaseline.
    2. Place the ring over your balls
    3. Pull through as much of the skin through as you can
    4. Locate one of your testicles and pop it through the ring.
    5. Locate the other and repeat. If you cannot find it or it won't go in you will need to start again.
    6. Squish your penis down and push it under the ring as well.
    7. Lubricate your shaft and glans, lubricate the inside of the tube.
    8. Slide the tube over your penis. The area where the two sections meet might pinch
    9. Insert the lock and engage
    10. Now you have to pull more of your ball skin through and get the trainer to sit as near to your body as you can get it. Lubrication is very important.
    One point to consider is to only attempt this when you are warm and your ball sack is loose. If it is tight to your body you have absolutely no chance of fitting it on.

Felix cum ea likes this.
  6. kenny1999

kenny1999 Active member

Local Time:
    I've lubricated my whole balls but it makes it more difficult to slide the balls into the rings.

Actually. I don't quite understand why it is first to pull the ball first into the ring and then the penis?
    why not the whole thing (balls+penis) going into the ring.

Warm and loose ball sack? Do you mean after bathing is the best time to make it?

Thanks so much!! I am still trying

Jasmic68 likes this.
  7. smoothwoodpecker

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    I think this shows once again how many different shapes people come in. I find that while slightly difficult to get on, the 10 steps from jasmic68 are excellent and very similar to my procedure. Once on mine fits very well for long(ish) term use. I've never tried very hard to get out, but believe that even if I could it would be very painful.

It must be very hard for all manufacturers making off the shelf items to come up with a range to fit everyone. Probably devices like the CB6000 get closest, but they also have problems. I think if you want to be really comfortable and secure you have to go for a custom made one.

8. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    A good warm bath or shower first or for me late I the evening is definitely better. And I cannot get both balls and my penis through at the same time!

My ten steps to success :D were developed over a few weeks.

Oh, step 11 would be don't try to defeat gravity! Lie down while you do it.

9. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    What could also help (and it did for me in the beginning) is to rotate the ring 90° before starting with the first testicle. When you have the widest opening of the ring in a vertical position it might work more easy.
    And for me this was only necessary the first weeks, as meanwhile my scrotum kind of stretched thanks to the pulling when trying to get erect.

10. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    The Holy trainer does not tlook too different to mostof the cb-X models ..I may be wrong. But it looks as though everything Jasmic mentions on his 1-10 +1 list is good advice. I'm not a lover of vaseline, each to their own though. I find it smelly and difficult to wash out of clothes or off your hands when not at home.

Personally I prefer Johnsons Baby Oil Gel when getting ready to go in and using it where I can get to whilst I'm locked with a little liquid baby oil from time to time if I'm experiencing any warnings of chaffing, I can go for quite long periods without lube its just better and wiser to use it when locked long term.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  11. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I haven't tried baby oil gel yet but if I see some I will get it. I am always looking for better ways to do things.

fatbloke6 likes this.
  12. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    @filltee Indeed CBxK and Holy Trainer (HT) look pretty much the same, but the big difference is the ring: With Holy Trainer it is more shaped (ergonomically) and more comfortable to wear, the CBxK line (that I know of) have the plain circle shape. That made for me the difference in wearing it 24/7 like I do quite some months now. The lock is of coure also different, I like the HT version 2 lock better than the CBxK padlock, but it does not make much difference in wearing.

13. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    If I needed to get another plastic/acrylic whatever cage I would certainly consider giving the Holy Trainer a try.

14. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    12:43 PM
    Hello All.
    Please allow me to shoehorn one question in here since this is a thread about the Holy Trainer. Simply, yes or no...is the small version of the new Holy Trainer (V2S) also a bit shorter than the CB6000S?...I already know it is more narrow by a hair. I cannot seem to get a simple yes or no anywhere.

Thanks.

allaboutHer

15. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    @allaboutHer I don't know the dimensions ot he CB6000S, only thing I can tell you is that I changed from a regular HTv2 to a small one and for me it is much more convenient. (I have the size of penis that went just in a CB3K and that is the reason why I started out with a reguylar, but after some time I changed to the small one.

The shape of the tube is also different, so probable the measuring is as well.

See some pictures about the the HTv2 regular and small. In their way of measuring the small is indeed 12 mm shorter and also a littly narrower.
    small-kooilengte-48mm.jpg.png standaard-kooilengte-60mm.jpg.png verschil-tussen-de-standaard-en-de-small-holytrainer.jpg.png

I hope this makes it a little more clear to you.

Success in your choice.

Felix

16. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    This is my ambitious pic: And this is me in my small HTv2:

17. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I had the same issue with the size difference between the htv2 and the cb6000s and I made the mistake of getting the regular tube. I really wish I had bought the small instead. The problem is the two tubes are not really comparable due to the way the tube connects to the ring. If you wear a cb6000s then I would think a short htv2 would be the one to get.

Felix cum ea likes this.
  18. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    12:43 PM
    My hope is that the HTV2s is SHORTER, when on than the CB6000S...at my smallest the 6000s is about 1/2" too long. Would love it to be snug at my smallest..next to near zero growth capacity. I relish the torment that could present; it is already frustrating to START to grow and have it thwarted and feel myself go limp even though I rage with arousal within myself.

allaboutHer

19. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I am not sure that the Holy Trainer short version is actually as short as you require. I do know that it is very good at dealing with erections but not completely able to nullify one. This might be an individual thing but my erections have just shifted from my penis shaft to the base of my penis, the area hidden below the skin. I actually think my erections are getting stronger in this area as well, as now when I get one I can have a good two or three inches of this area jutting out with my HTv2 pushed right away from my body. My Wife thinks it is hilarious and loves seeing it, she giggles so much these days (which I absolutely love. )

20. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    Same for me, the tube avoids erection of the penis, but the erection takes place in the part in the body.
    During night or morning erections for example I can feel a real hard one going all the way from my groin to almost my anus and the HTv2 is pushed from my body pulling on my scrotum. Thanks to the shape of the ring this does not hurt, on the contrary: I meanwhile love the feeling.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  21. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Yep, @Felix cum ea . Who knew (amongst normal people that is) that our penis went all the way to a root that almost joins the buttocks. I certainly didn't but I get to feel it at least once a day now. I also agree that unless a testicle is squeezed between the tube and the ring the sensation is at worst a dull ache and at best actually pleasant.

22. Steven94941

Steven94941 New member

Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    I bought my first device, a Holy Trainer v2, short tube, 50mm ring. I wore it twice for 4 hours. It was very uncomfortable and my balls were turning purple. I have large balls. It seems that I need a larger ring. I contacted the vendor and was told that 50mm was the largest ring they had. Any suggestions on a solution?

23. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    What time of day did you out the device on and how warm were you? When I started wearing a device I would regularly have the same problem. I found in the mornings my balls would tighten up horribly and cause a lot of discomfort. Over time they have loosened appreciably and that is no longer an issue. That obviously doesn't help you though.

Have you ever worn ball weights? If you use some to stretch your balls for a month or so you will notice a big difference. It isn't really the size of your balls but the tightness of the scrotum that is the problem I am guessing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice