HTv2 tube sizing: standard or small?

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by PuellaPurpurea, Jan 22, 2016.

1. PuellaPurpurea

Local Time:
    7:20 AM
    Hey all,

So my boy and I did some research and ordered him a HolyTrainer Small. Our first session using it as a toy was great, but sadly, we found it faaaaar too easy to pull out of for long-term wear to be at all feasible. We've ordered a smaller ring that should be coming in soon, but whether that will help remains to be seen. We do understand that pullout is always a possibility with these devices; we'd just like to make it as difficult to pull out as we reasonably can.

Anyway, the reason for this post is something a little different: he claims that his relaxed flaccid length is too long for the HT Small. (He's definitely a grower, which led me to buy the Small in the first place, but I may have been mistaken...) When he's fully stuffed into the device, the base of his penis is still accessible. Is this normal? If not, would we benefit from the longer cage (Standard), or would a device with a wider ring like a Birdlocked/Bon4 be more useful, as discussed here?

Basically we're unsure how flaccid length compares to ideal cage length. What flaccid lengths are ideal for the Small (48mm tube) and which are ideal for the Standard (60mm tube)? His relaxed flaccid length is longer than both of those measurements. I feel like some sort of compression must be expected, but I may be wrong. Thanks in advance for any advice or anecdotes you can offer!

-Puella

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:05 PM
    Hi @PuellaPurpurea (Puella is Latin for Girl from what I remember from school!)

The ring should be placed as near to his abdomen as he can get it. If he gets an erection it is usual for it to be pushed away from his body but otherwise it should sit nicely. I try to get the point where the cage fixes to the ring as close to the base of my penis as I can get it when I am flaccid, I make sure I apply some lubrication (I use Vaseline) and whenever I go to the loo I make sure everything is sitting comfortably where it should be.

As for it being a toy I do partially agree, but it is more of a prop than a toy. The true attitude to chastity is in the mind with a Holy Trainer. You probably could pull out but why would you? I have made a compact with my Keyholder, that I will not masturbate without her permission. She hasn't given me permission so I don't try to pull out. If I did and she caught me I am fairly sure she would give me my key back and refuse to be involved any more.

3. PuellaPurpurea

Local Time:
    7:20 AM
    @Jasmic68, thank you for the response! Your forum posts helped us a lot while we were device-shopping earlier this month. <3

After further investigation (our smaller HT ring came in today), we have more information to share: he can get the ring snugly up to his body, and he can close and lock the device when it is there, but the moment he lets go, everything immediately slides down. There's nothing to keep the device pressed against the body, so it just flops around and looks dumb. :/ We're still not sure if it's more the fault of his penis being longer/firmer than we thought or of his scrotum being longer/stretchier than we thought.

The smaller ring DID help with security; we're not worried about improving it for now. It's just about getting the device to fit right.

If it's not too forward of me to ask, what's your own flaccid measurement (if you know), and which tube length are you using? I'm looking for any hints I can get at this point. If upgrading to the classic length is all this will take, that would be excellent. But if not, I fear we'll have to take some route other than the HT to chastity. :(

Jasmic68 likes this.
  4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:05 PM
    I'm not entirely sure what my flaccid length is to be honest (and no worries about asking, I'm not worried :) Unfortunately I am 9 days into a who knows how long lock up period, so I can't measure either. As far as I can remember I am about 2 to 2.5" inches flaccid, 6" erect, almost exactly average.

I wear a 45mm ring with the standard tube and it pretty much fits me. Sometimes I could probably do with the short tube but I'm. It sure that would cope as well containing my erection as the standard does.

The device keeps close to my body because of my testicles holding it there. I must admit if I get hot and they hang loose it can slide away from my body.

5. deMont

deMont still waiting for the right one....

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:20 PM
  6. cristofr

cristofr New member

Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    Because the HT depends on the A ring (the ring around the base of the penis), if the scrotum is rather loose, then it's likely to fall forward some. I think the ideal size for the tube is so that there's not very much room to grow in it at all. If you have a big tube and in flacid state you dont fill it, then your member flops around some, this can cause irritations in time.

You might consider getting a a ball-stretching ring to attach to the scrotum after it's pulled through the device. This would take up some of the slack and I think keeps things out of the way from pinching as much as it might otherwise. https://www.thechaingang.com/adult-adventure/male-body-jewelry/ball-weights-and-ball-stretchers.html

7. ingwer

ingwer Active member

Architect
    Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    to prevent pull-out at HT, is a device named ""Guardian"" who can be attached to tube.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice