A Reintroduction and Catch Up

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Jules, Jan 28, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:14 AM
    As it has been some time since @lockit and myself have been active here on CM, we thought it would be nice to re introduce ourselves to those that don't know us.

We met here on CM, chatting in mini a very few times. I decided to offer a free padlock on my site to all who commented on the post offering this opportunity. Lockit was one of those who posted, I remember
    hearing from a member here (@maid_carrie ) - this is all your fault) that he said it would be destiny. I certainly was having none of that on my site so when the time came to pick the winner, I pulled up a random
    number generator and put in the parameters. To my dismay it was his number. I couldn't believe that had happened however I had said publicly that I would be scrupulous about the winner so there it was.
    I informed lockit and announced him as the winner, sending the padlock shortly afterwards.

It was supposed to be a lock of a couple of days - I could have sworn I sent that padlock on the Tuesday, it seems not as it didn't get there till the next week. So began a beautiful relationship of Mistress Jules
    has great fun and lockit lives on tenterhooks, never knowing from one day to the next just what I shall think of to keep him on his toes.

Together we have visited fetish clubs in Glasgow and London, taking in Fetish Fairs on the way and various munches. As a couple we are very well known on the Glasgow scene, although not so much in London as
    I haven't been able to get time off from work to coincide with Club Pedestal recently.

@lockit is mine, it started with him being my chaste male, then my submissive, gradually turning into lover/partner and slave. All that and we still live 500 miles apart.

The chastity by necessity is variable dependent on work and vicinity. Sometimes he can be locked for months, other times he can be locked for a few hours just because I need that knowledge of my power to help
    me through the day. There have been times when we have agreed that he may be unlocked for some days, the last time, I had a job interview and phoned him "I need you to lock, I need you to lock right now".
    He locked, he verified and I got the job.

Now things have become easier because I have a dual sim phone - A necessity when you are part owner of a BDSM dungeon. It is so much easier for him to receive messages and calls knowing that it is his Mistress
    who is calling or messaging rather than his partner. Now there is no excuse and no chance of changing my mind, it is Mistress Jules and her word is law.

2. MistressL

MistressL I'm through

Professional
    USA
    Local Time:
    1:14 AM
    I look forward to chatting with you. My husband and I took some time off too, for personal reasons. It is good to be back and visit with old friends and meet new ones.

Lucky1 and lockit like this.
  3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    9:14 AM
    Life is indeed full of strange twists and turns let alone things such as long odds or wierd almost impossible coincidence.

All those religions that talk about destiny must have something going for them .

However so long as you are open minded enough to take a path offered it can lead to some wonderful special times.
    Play safe keep each other safe and enjoy .

It's lovely to have you both back xx

Xx Wendy

Lucky1 and lockit like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice