Hi to all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ryderhd, Jan 30, 2016.

1. ryderhd

ryderhd New member

Administrator
    Ohio
    Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    I hope to learn a lot here. Deeply intrigued by the lifestyle. Unfortunately I probably will never have the op. In a vanilla relationship and 59 y.o. Oh well, will enjoy chatting with all and living vicariously through you.

2. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    11:45 PM
    Welcome @ryderhd - we all do things different and being honest and realistic with yourself and what may or may not be is no bad thing.

So what is it that "deeply intrigues" you? You may have found already that this a very friendly and supportive group of people here and there's lots of information.

Get involved, fill out your profile a bit more so folk can get to know you better and have fun, it could be your little haven on the net. :)

3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    Welcome @ryderhd I hope that you find CM most interesting. At 59 years old, I had no idea about a lot of things! I never had considered the remote possibility that my wife of 20+ years would ever take control or that macho me would ever consider submitting. Also, even though I had experimented a little with wearing feminine clothing, I would have never thought that I would one day become a full fledged sissy. All of those things transpired after I was your age. (I am now 70+!!)

I'm suggesting that you leave your options open as 59 is really not considered that old any longer. You will likely experience some rather dramatic physical changes as you age. For me, I have much lowered testosterone, my body no longer grows hair, my skin is softer and my persona much more mellow. In discussion with others my age, these things seem to be pretty normal. Our journey into chastity has demonstrated to me all of the errors that I made throughout my life, career, marriage, etc as a result of "thinking with my penis". I now look at things much more objectively and realistically - all thanks to my Mistress and her showing me the way through chastity! (She calls my condition R.E.D. - Required Erectile Dysfunction!)

So, read the various articles and posts on CM, get on the chat room and discuss various experiences with others and post often. But, be sure to remember to "be careful what you ask for" !!!

4. Chat408

Chat408 Owl always love you
    Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    You are not old this has done wonders for our 33 year marriage. He is 56 and I am 51.

5. ryderhd

ryderhd New member

Administrator
    Ohio
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the confidence building. I will keep an open mind and see where it goes although I can never see my SO taking anything near a Domme stance. It it is nice to see hope. I have used a CB3000 a couple of times but obviously not for more than an hour.

6. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Hello don't be to surprised if she would injoy this ever one has hidden desires we hold back on.

7. Chat408

Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    I am glad you are keeping your options open. It can be very satisfying when you finally realize that by not letting him cum you are allowing him to remain in a constant state of arousal. This in turn makes him more willing to do whatever you ask. (For example, he just asked if I wanted an orgasm this morning). This leaves it to my choice and if I feel like it, ok, if not, then I decide when. We don't use Dom and sub terms, because I didn't feel they were the correct for us. I really didn't want him to call me Mistress either, as in my mind the term was stereotyped in a certain manner that I didn't feel I could support. I suggested early on he could call me Dearest, and I would call him Darling. I felt these terms could be used in public without too much eyebrow raising. Yes we are from the conservative Midwest. As you can see, terms are relative, and chastity can also be used however you wish.

Keeping him in the state of horniness may sometimes have him grumbling after a while, but it is much better than the disinterest after he has cum. We are on a progressive length of time locked up. We started with one week, and add a week each time he cums. This started on January 1st. He is on 4 weeks now. This does not mean he cannot be out of the cage, just that he cannot cum. He has a pinch spot now so I am allowing him to be free till it heals. My rule now, is if he is close to cumming during teasing, he must do everything possible to stop and let me know. I can edge him several times if I stop what I am doing fast enough. If he does cum, the weeks start all over, his orgasm is ruined, and he gets swats for the number of days remaining. It seems to be working.

kellysbitch likes this.
  8. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    @ryderhd Warm welcome.
    Keep in mind that locked/keyholder doesn't always mean Dom/sub. Like @Chat408 said, you can incorporate chastity in to many kinds of relationship dynamics.

9. ryderhd

ryderhd New member

Administrator
    Ohio
    Local Time:
    This conversation has me thinking about how I could interest my wife in getting me a device. I know she becomes jealous and worries when I travel with women from work. Does anyone have a suggestion on how I could suggest a chastity device without freaking her out? Has anyone ever done it that way?

10. ryderhd

ryderhd New member

Administrator
    Ohio
    Local Time:
    So I texted her a picture of a cb6000 and said happy Valentine's Day. She sent me an oh my with a heart. So I,order d and she sent me a pair of lips. Do you think I'm hitting the,right spots? I,feel,excited and hopeful that we are all n our way.

11. Chat408

Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    Good luck. It seems she is on board. Now be careful not to overwhelm her with info, and have her join here so she can get ideas and understand chastity more. The most important thing is to talk.

12. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    welcome. This place is brilliant, it has really helped turn my fantasy of what chastity could be into an acceptance of what it really is.

My Wife is 52 and I am 48 so age isn't really a barrier. Chastity has revitalized our 25 year marriage and my Wife would never be described as a Dom. This works because I follow her gentle lead and don't question her. She is beginning to get more comfortable with her level of control, but this is taking months.

Tell your Wife there are no rules apart from the ones she comes up with. For instance with your situation you could send her daily proof pictures that you are locked up and a safety key is still securely contained.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice