Itching with waist band

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by ssendam, Feb 6, 2016.

1. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    I'm using a cs-500 chastity belt with the waist band that has the rubber liner. I'm adjusting pretty well except that I get some itching around the waist band.

I know some have said it's more comfortable without the rubber lining but I find that the rubber keeps the edges of the metal band from irritating my skin.

Wondering if anyone has recommendations on reducing itchiness? Powder of some sort? Moisturizer?

2. OnTheEdge

OnTheEdge Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    I have no idea whether the model you are using is similar to one I tried the other week (it was fairly cheap both in terms of build quality and price) but I also found that device itchy - didn't try removing the rubber lining though. However, I think the problem was more where the metal contacted/rubbed against the skin.

I'm also probably not going to be very helpful to you as I had to give up the device for regular use both because it was impossible to get the rear hole aligned properly and the left side of my skin above the waist is still (mildly) bruised from a removal incident.

So unfortunately I can't offer any easy answers but hopefully some solidarity in the sense that its not only you.

Just wondering - isn't this something that talcum powder is supposed to help with? Might be worth a look.

3. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    Thanks. Hopefully others will chime in. I still get confused on weather moisturizer or powder is better as they are both at odds with each other and I hear both mentioned.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    i wud get some of that stuff that babys has to stop nappy rash. It stops babys getting sore.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice