Cold weather makes my balls disappear, pulling out of my cage.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lowcountryscott, Feb 6, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. lowcountryscott

lowcountryscott Best fitting cage I've ever had.

Manager
    Walterboro SC
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:20 PM
    I'm not sure there's a solution to this but I figured I have nothing to lose. My balls seem to react to temperature more strongly than most. In the summer months, I have low hangers and can wear my cage for months. In cold temperatures, my balls retract actually inside my body. My scrotum is a mere bulge. I've tried a smaller ring but if I downsize, I get abrasions. The size that I can wear long term, that works perfectly in the summer, my balls will pull through. I've tried 4 different cages, different styles, all do the same thing. I keep my house warm and I work indoors, but getting in the car and running errands, the least bit of cold and my low hangers, protect themselves. I tried ball stretchers and after a while, they hung lower when warm, but in cold weather, they still retract inside my body to stay warm. A funny story but I desire to be able to stay in long term chastity for my key holder. She understands because she can see I'm not releasing myself, but I still feel I owe her what she wants, me locked up in the cold months, not just the summer.

2. olddog

olddog Member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    I have the same problem. I switched to my small ring but then it feels too tight so I went back to the larger ring which is comfortable for 24/7 wear regardless of the weather. It will slip off me during sleep about once a week or so but I just put it back on again. We are not into feeling like I cannot escape. My wife and I both know I can get out of my Jailbird any time I want to but I have never done so to masturbate. That is my word, locked or not. The cage is more for me. It stimulates me and I am used to wearing it 24/7. So for me, the only solution was to go with a smaller ring which is fine when my balls are relaxed and hanging but the last few days it has been cold here and my balls are like yours, as is my penis. I am constantly amazed at how small a space my balls can pass through. My wife said that now she knows she can squeeze them harder. :)

3. lowcountryscott

lowcountryscott Best fitting cage I've ever had.

Manager
    Walterboro SC
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Squeeze them harder. Uh oh, sounds like life just got harder for you. Sounds like I'm not alone with the cold weather problem and thank you for letting me know that.

4. fabricator

fabricator Active member

Local Time:
    I have this problem also. Even in the summer at times.tried several size rings ,and adjusted the gap between the ring and cage to a minimum,which did help ,but still slipped through.I ended up with PA and a ring less device.It was the best solution for me.

5. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    I had trouble with the smaller ring I reshaped it to oval tightrr on the sides and gave a little bit room for the sack. That was a steel ring my plastic one I viled botom inside edge to give the sack room

6. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    I have the same issue with shrinking balls. In the summer, I can go for months without taking the cage off, but during cold weather, it's all I can do to wear it for 12 to 14 hours at a time. As soon as I get outside, it shrinks. My scrotum is getting longer and longer, but the outside temps still shrink it enough to make it start feeling like it's on fire from additional stretching from the large ring.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice