Sissy Contract

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MistressAshley, Feb 8, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. MistressAshley

Local Time:
    7:17 PM
    Me and My sissy Krystal worked on this contract, posted below, together a few months back. We started off by going online and reading everybody's else contract they posted. I believe that is where I first ran into this website. I wanted to share it because I think it shows our life style and choices. We each wrote each other's creed (on page 12). And the day in which we signed the contract I made him kneel in front of my desk and read his creed back to me. He quite loves my desk, it is a big three-sided office desk that looms over him, it gives me a very powerful view over my pathetic little girl. During his reading of his creed to me, his face got so red and embarrassed as he was forced to call himself a sissy slave to me and then afterwards sign himself over to me as nothing more than a piece of property. After the signing, I posted the signature page on the front of my desk so that every time he kneels before me he is face to face with it. The signature day was a very big day for both of us, it took out the aspect of it just being a fling and a temporary role playing to a much more permanent arrangement. He WAS my slave, he HAD to obey my every command. Since that day we have lived strictly by this contract, I found myself becoming much more confident and sexual than I ever have before. In contrast he has become much more submissive and obedient than any time prior in on our relationship. But this contact, and more importantly this lifestyle, has improved our lives greatly, both of us are much happier and feel much more fulfilled in our new roles. He has so much fun randomly flashing me his bra when we talk and acting all shy and embarrassed about it. He has become such a sexy little minx.

Haha, sorry, I got on a little tangent there. I try to update the contract regularly, currently I am in the progress of moving the punishment of "forced to wear panties and paint his toenails" to the requirement section. I know we wrote the contract long, 12 pages sheesh, but if anybody has any advice or comments I would love to hear them all :)

Mistress Ashley’s Acquisition of her Property: Ashley’s Pet

2. Aiki

Aiki Active member

Local Time:
    12:17 AM
    A great piece of work. A lot longer and more detailed than the one Ive made people sign in the past. I generally include the agreed hard limits and the soft limits that are expected to be pushed during the period of the contract.

3. Luscious-Liza

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:17 PM
    Wonderful! !!!

slave_m likes this.
  4. karent_50

karent_50 Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    Ashley,

Hello and a belated welcome to the website. Always nice to have another one like us aboard, especially one who discovered this so young. :)

I read your contract and loved it. Especially the attention to detail. Don't worry about its length, especially since it sounds like it works well for you guys. I often find the use of more detail or more specifics work out better, and be more fun.

I also agree with you regarding "in the the progress of moving the punishment of "forced to wear panties and paint his toenails" to the requirement section". That seems more like a requirement, rather than a punishment for any sissy slave, and are 2 of the rules my sissy slave husband has abided by for years.

GRD63 and slave_m like this.
  5. MistressAshley

Local Time:
    Thank you guys so much for the replies, I loved them all :)

Hard and Soft limits is a great idea to add to the contract, I will definitely look more into it. I was thinking of putting drawing blood or anything truly dangerous as a hard limit, not something I want to push.

Thank you for the compliments, they made my day. Krystal has started behaving much more like a proper sissy since the addition of the contract, she loves the panties too much to ever not want to wear them every day.

slave_m, Aiki and Luscious-Liza like this.
  6. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    12:17 AM
    Agree with comments above this is an excellent piece of work! You are to be commended for your attention to detail! Can praise you enough.

Luscious-Liza likes this.
  7. MistressAshley

Local Time:
    Thank you, that means a lot. I wanted the contract to be very thorough and detail-oriented. I am very proud of mine and Krystal's work. I had made it a number one chore for her to work on the contract for awhile, she had worked very diligently under my boot. Though I did make some sections, such as the punishments, off limits for her to work on herself.

slave_m, Aiki and Dufty like this.
  8. Grunnlock22

Grunnlock22 New member

Groningen (The Netherlands)
    Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    Nice contract!

9. Guest 3633

Guest 3633 New member

Local Time:
    Oh My God I love this Contract I would love to have my Wife and I go over it and make it a Real Deal Thank You amazing ideas you gave me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice