New Keyholder

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Thatgirl, Feb 3, 2016.

1. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    2:30 PM
    I'm sure there will be days he'll hate me because essentially he'll get to have PIV sex with you as many times as you want and will literally be unable to ejaculate, all while you get to delay his release from chastity for as long as you want, weeks, months, even indefinitely. He'll be begging you in no time and you'll quickly learn the real power you have over him through enforced chastity. Good luck.

Thatgirl likes this.
  2. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    3:30 PM

Hello all - Thatgirl told me she was happy to see so much more interaction here on this forum. Im glad to see that also. You probably won't see me as much around here as you will Thatgirl. I mostly have questions about the device - sizing, tricks so I can sleep in it, etc. But I'll certainly be poking around.

Ineverknew - I am indeed a lucky, lucky man. In my life I've never been with a women who's sex drive dwarfs my own. It's nice... Appears to be a bit of an obstacle to the chaste portion of this whole chastity thing, but I'm enjoying her efforts, thats sure.

I just read through the first handful of responses and questions between everyone. It's interesting to me too that my normally more dominant self, and her, with her naturally quite submissive nature, have turned out to be so drawn to this. I try not to question things like that too much. I know I'm enjoying it (and I know she's enjoying it) so I roll with it. I spent some time in law enforcement, I work in relatively high pressure fields now, and so I think there's something liberating about handing over control of this aspect of our lives together. Ive read that's often the case. But who knows? Like I said - I try not to psychoanalyze myself too much. I've ALWAYS been into bondage and control fantasies, I've just always been the one in control is all. Switching it up is new, and exciting. And fun.

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    @Thatguyontheinternet , love the screen name by the way lol. I'll give you the nitty gritty on device sizing for comfort that I have acquired over the years. The tube should be the diameter and length of your penis when flaccid. If there is any extra room it will be uncomfortable. Some say it should be 1/2" shorter in length then your flaccid length. The ring should be tight enough that you can only fit one finger under it up to the knuckle. Any tighter or looser and it will be uncomfortable. If your skin turns purple its too tight, though in my experience the skin will turn purple for a little while when I first put it on and then return to the normal shade within a few minutes. Use a antichaffing lubricant on the underside of the scrotum where the ring sets. 2Toms sportshield worked well for me. Keeping everything small and tight seems backwards but in reality its what keeps it comfortable. If there is room to grow it will end up being uncomfortable. Hope that helps.

Yeah it sounds like you two are having fun with it and thats the most important part.

kellysbitch likes this.
  4. Chat408

Chat408 Owl always love you
    Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    Welcome to both of you. A suggestion would be to use a numbing cream with a rubber glove on your had and remove the glove, put on the condoms. Keeps it on the penis, and not on you.

slave_m, Thatgirl and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  5. 1984marriedcouple

Wife nurse/ husband general laborer
    New york
    Local Time:
    We also use the numbing cream! My wife hates toys that go inside so the cream was a great adventure. She gets what she wants two times a weeks n I get the chastity after she is done. It works really well I get the attention I need she gets the
    Real thing. With the cream i don't orgasim so she gets the better husband the next day. It's a win win win... With this life style I have had more types of sex than prior this. I get to give her oral 2-3 times a day and penetrate her 2 a week even though I can't feel a lot of it, I thrive of doing it.

kellysbitch and Thatgirl like this.
  6. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    That is a great suggestion, thank you! However, my boyfriend is one of the lucky guys who can last a very long time, and I am a girl who lets just say, does not have any difficulty finishing whatsoever. So i think it's almost even better this way;-)

MistressPhedre and Dufty like this.
  7. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    The important thing is to delay his release for at least 2 weeks at a time in order to maximize the benefits of his enforced chastity, because the longer he goes without an orgasm, the more he'll worship you, that's when the cream will come in handy, it'll keep him from blowing his load after a week or 2 of denial.

Dufty and Thatgirl like this.
  8. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Ha! Love it! He can wait two weeks ('m pretty sure) The problem is me, lol!

9. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    Well, you can still have sex with him everyday and orgasm as many times you like, but he shouldnt be allowed to ejaculate and should be locked back up right afterwards, hence the use of the numbing cream, to ensure you get your orgasm while he doesn't. Ice is also helpful in getting him flaccid afterwards to get him back in his cage. The question is can he go two weeks while making love to you everyday, the sexual tease and frustration will have him eating out of your palm in no time.

kellysbitch, Dufty and Thatgirl like this.
  10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    8:30 PM
    oooh and as well if he is very very naughty and does make a mess inside then he has to have a great big smack.

Dufty likes this.
  11. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    You know he does! It's so frustrating to be allowed sex but to hold back so only she cums!

12. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    I think that chastity for me and my partner M is similar to your experience. M likes penetration, a lot. Our regular thing is that she ties me up for penetration so I'm not in control, she is. I'm not allowed to climax and M will make my life difficult if I do so I'm motivated to be good. M also likes to tease me. Often she gets me right on the edge before slipping my penis inside her. I have to really work to not climax. This make it difficult for me to enjoy. M likes to see me struggle.

I just got a PA piercing. I expect that in a couple months I'll be in an inescapable device most of the time. We want a device that is easy to remove and put on so that M can tie me up, let me out for some PIV, then cage me back up with out too much fuss. We played with this using a ball trap device for a month to confirm our interest before I got a hole poked in me. M likes the idea of me not only unable to touch my penis but also unable to even see it out of the cage so she always put a hood on me before removing the cage. I expect that will continue in the future.

I like PIV a whole lot too. In fact, I think that being denied that would be more frustrating than being denied climax. Therefore I've given some consideration as to how to deny me the experience of PIV with out denying M. In the past I've used a two condom trick. First condom goes on dry skin. Next some lube. Then a second condom over that. The lube between the two condoms absorbs most of the sensation. Frustrating. But M does not like the feel of condoms. Much prefers my bare penis. We have played with numbing cream. Put the cream on then put a condom over it and wait. The condom makes it soak in more effectively than with out. After a set amount of time remove the condom and wash off the penis. I can say that after 15 minutes I was totally numb and could not feel any touch on my skin. Unfortunately that time I was not able to maintain an erection. It is our intention to experiment with different levels of numbness. This is one of the more scary and exciting ways to play.

The effect of being in an inescapable device is to increase my focus on M. I am only ever going to get out of the device and get stimulation if I get her interested in sex. Fortunately that is not too difficult. Of course, I only get out when I'm tied (and hooded). So the effect of the device is that I have little control over my stimulation. With out the device I could always masturbate. Some times this is more convenient than engaging my partner. So being in a device, as many have discovered, increases my sexual tension and my focus on M.

I've suggested that sometime M keep me in the device with out ever being released for 1 month. She might do that or she might find that it feels like too much deprivation for her. Every couple finds their own way of playing.

Vitruvius and Thatgirl like this.
  13. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    You sure about that?? Our current record is two days. I have no idea what will happen after that long ;)

MistressPhedre, Dufty and Thatgirl like this.
  14. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Yea, yea, yea. Just wait till we get your custom metal device and maybe a nice strap-on....

15. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Answer to question: no there's not. At least at the moment. But it has been raised in Mod forum for discussion.

Thatgirl likes this.
  16. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thank you for letting me know! I think it would be a great addition to the CM website:)

17. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    I would like to recommend a blog for you that I think you might like. It is by a couple where she is an absolute sexual demon! The poor guy is teased so much it is ridiculous, and she gets to have several orgasms a day almost every day.

http://monkeyinacage.fetblogger.com/

Reading from the beginning is quite a journey.

18. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:

So I've decided and Thatgirl agrees that if we're going to make this part of our daily lives then the investment in custom is a necessity. Far too much tinkering and modifying going on with the CB, and the HTv2 was an outright fail for me.

Contacted MM and have begun a few days of measurements. My stats seem average which is fine. They recommended I err on the small side (truly accurately measuring is like herding cats).

But I'm interests in your (and anyone else who cares to chime in) thoughts on round vs oval ring. The HT was sort of oval and even the smaller (than my CB) ring allowed it to slide essentially off. Since the HT isn't round I was thinking maybe I should stick with round?

Your thoughts?

19. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Custom made makes such a difference, I think you will be happy with the ability for longer and more comfortable lock ups. @lockit has the Jail Bird from Mature Metal which has served us well so far.

slave_m and Joroincharge like this.
  20. permanentslave

Local Time:
    That is fantastic news Thatguyontheinternet !

Everyone is of course different, but i am a round base ringer chastity slave myself. Tried the oval but quickly put it in a vise and squeezed it until it was round. The oval, for me, placed to much constant pressure on the underside of the balls causing them the rub raw. MM is amazing and i am HUGE fan of Theirs.

Best of luck and patients.

Joroincharge likes this.
  21. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thank you so much! Thatguy has already read it and i am starting to now:)

Jasmic68 likes this.
  22. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    I stopped for a break from reading the blog when I got to mid 2015 as I was getting too worked up and having serious envy issues!

Thatgirl likes this.
  23. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I've tried both round and oval. I didnt see any benefit per say to the oval but it wasnt painful for me either.

24. ja11824

ja11824 New member

Local Time:
    welcome. I'm new myself.

Thatgirl likes this.
  25. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    I ask because when I wear the ring that's small enough to feel secure I don't have any comfort issues during the day - I can wear it all day and I'm fine, however during play the pain / pleasure ratio swings further toward pain that I would like. The stomach ache feeling specifically. But, when I switch to the next ring up its definitely too loose - I can fit a few fingers in there, and certainly pull out without at least the effort required to give the feeling of being trapped.

The MM rep who's emailed a couple of times back and forth with me didn't seem to have any insight other than to repeat what's in the site's sizing FAQ other than to say that they universally recommend the oval ring.

So smaller ring / larger gap OR larger ring / smaller gap is how I've been testing out sizes on the CB. I'm leaning toward smaller ring larger gap, as the larger gap seems to provide at least some relief from that stomach pain without making the whole thing feel loose.

I'm still surprised at how much difference in fit there is between two rings only 2/16" different. So I thought maybe the smaller ring in the oval shape would relieve the rest of that pain.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice