First Time Edging Him...failure?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Thatgirl, Feb 8, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    10:17 PM
    Hello all!

The BF and I have been practicing male chastity for about a month and a half now. I am a natural submissive and he is a natural Dominant, so the power switch has been quite refreshing on both of our ends. Anyway, I had him tied down to the bed last night for some T&D, which went great! It got to the point where I thought he may break his cage (currently locked in a CB6ks) he was so hard. I eventually decided to take it off (I love his cock and love fucking, so i figured why not?)...I hopped on top of him and rode him till my completion, and kept on riding till he was almost finished, then hopped back off so he wouldn't cum. I was successful at this twice - the third time, not so much. He informed me he was about to cum, so i hopped off quickly and grabbed his cock very, very firmly at the base to prevent ejaculation, but it was of no use. He spurt right thru my grip, and then just kinda dribbled very hard after that. He was NOT supposed to cum. Needless to say, I was very disappointed. Was it something I did wrong? For punishment, I kept him tied up and threw an ice-cold washcloth over his cock...the damn thing would still not go down!!! After a bit, I untied him (i guess keeping him tied up kept him turned on, ha!) His cock finally went down and I made him lock himself back up as additional punishment since he never can click the lock on himself, i guess its a natural thing to NOT want to lock your cock up, lol! Afterward, we were snuggling on the couch and I asked him how the orgasm felt. He informed me that it wasn't as great as a regular no-holds-barred orgasm, so i think i may have done my first successful ruined orgasm, not quite sure though since he has a powerful first spurt. So does anyone have any comments, suggestions, etc about what could have been done differently on my end? It would be very appreciated!

2. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    I think over time this will become more common as his lengthening denial will probably cause him to ejaculate even sooner. You may not even be able to get your own satisfaction before it starts. Many women have found a strapon he can wear to be an acceptable substitute (and you have the option of larger sizes). If you find yourself missing the real thing, try two condoms over a numbing cream or Oragel (but be sure to use gloves so you don't get any on your fingers or your genitals.) If you want him to have a ruined orgasm you can learn with practice (while edging) when he is close and stop ALL contact just in time to see him dribble pre-come or perhaps ONE drop of semen. Have fun :)

Thatgirl likes this.
  3. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    Well @Thatgirl I think you may have pushed him that 1 second too close to the edge, and then choked of the rest of the orgasm. Either way he should thank you for being allowed penetration and to please you.

Thatgirl likes this.
  4. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    Not bad for a first time effort. You got yours and he didn't get what he used to get (although it was something). As folks have said, practice will prove helpful and you will get better at reading his reactions. Good luck and enjoy the practice.

Jblocked and Thatgirl like this.
  5. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    9:17 PM
    Congratulations on an overall good T&D session! You will get much better at this in time.

My recommendation is that after you get your completion and he's close that you refrain from riding him further and instead use your hand to stimulate him after that. This will give you much greater control. When stimulating him by hand, grab his cock with your index finger and thumb wrapped around the base of his cock (firm, but not too tight) and slide upward until you've reached the tip of his penis. Repeat this by once again grabbing his penis from the base and sliding upward.

By not sliding downward on his cock, you'll take away the simulation of vaginal intercourse (essentially tricking his penis) and make it very difficult for him to achieve ejaculation. He will still feel the stimulation, but it'll be much much harder for him to reach completion even if he wanted to. Pay close attention to the clues he gives when he's getting close to ejaculating (facial gestures, breathing, etc) and simply remove all stimulation, wait about 15 seconds and then resume then teasing. Spank him hard on the balls if he gets close. If you practice this and learn to do this successfully, you'll be able to do this to him for an hour or longer, it will drive him absolutely crazy.

You did good by tying him down to the bed, make sure his legs are tied down as well, don't ever trust a man who's being edged with free arms or legs. As others have said, the teasing sessions will become much more intense for him as you prolong his chastity time. If he's been locked without release for a week or longer, consider using a combination of strap-on use, multiple condoms, numbing gel, and going lighter on the hand stimulation. For example, after tying him down, ride his face or a dildo gag, then ride a strap on around his waist to completion, then ride his cock for just a little while, then do hand stimulation lightly in the method I described. If you still want more after that, you'll need to use numbing gel condom and let it set in for about 5 mins, you'll have a good 10 or 15 mins after that to ride him as much as you want before he eventually goes limp from the numbness, it will be extremely difficult for him to ejaculate.

You did give him a ruined orgasm, but he probably squirted because you grabbed him. It's hard to stop it once it's started, so I would just keep practicing until you've mastered the art of not taking him over the edge. If he does go over the edge, just let go of all stimulation and it will not be satisfactory at all for him, it makes for the best punishment. Eventually these occurances of accidental ejaculation will become fewer and fewer as you get better at it.

A cold washcloth isn't enough, try a frozen bag of peas and leave it on him for a couple minutes, I guarantee you it'll go down and you'll be able to lock him back up. I recommend you pick a starting length of chastity, say 1 week, and stick with it no matter how much he whines. Keep resetting the clock every time he accidentally ejaculates during teasing and has a ruined orgasm. Once you're able to make it to a week, consider adding a day or 2 until you reach 2 weeks and so on. There's nothing more sexually frustrating than being in chastity for a few weeks and having to immediately get locked right back up orgasmless after having sex with your girlfriend and giving her a huge orgasm.

Best of luck!

Ma’ams Slut, Willywonka and Dufty like this.
  6. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Agree that he def got a ruined o. I also stay hard after since it's barely any relief, and can usually go again. It does get very sensitive like after a full o so there's the option of post orgasm torture too. (POT) Try polishing just the head with your palm with the other hand hold the base. This intense punishment for cumming without permission, and great fun too! A ruined o so no pleasure, combined with painful pleasure, yummy!

Minimistress and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  7. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    3:17 AM
    Great update he's a lucky guy! Have to agree with comments above especially ChasteHubby 2015.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  8. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    yeah ruined orgasms can be tricky. I think you did fine. Practice will make perfect.

9. Minimistress

Minimistress Active member

Local Time:
    Love this idea, will try this! Thanks........

ChasteHubby2015 and CagedAnimal2 like this.
  10. CagedAnimal2

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Let us know how it goes! I'm sure he'll thank us!

Minimistress likes this.
  11. Minimistress

Local Time:
    Watch this space!

12. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    I've never experienced POT myself, but I imagine it to be painful from what I've read. Sounds like quite the punishment. What does it feel like exactly?

13. CagedAnimal2

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Very intense tickling to yhe point of pain. Seconds feel like minutes, min like hours.

14. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    :eek: That does sound very punishing.

15. dereknor

dereknor Junior Member

Hamburg
    Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    ooh, dont grip a cock that is about to cum! A grip, specially a firm grip, is a very strong stimulation of the cock and make it cum. When I'm close to cumming, I tell my girlfriend and she has to take away all sensation. If she would grip my cock, it would instantly cum! ;) You cant block the ejaculation with a grip, you can just cause an ejaculation with a grip. The cock isnt very sensitive, even a really hard grip feels pretty good. When my girlfriend is gripping my cock really hard, it pushes me closer to orgasm then jerking.
    so, when his cock is about to cum, take away all sensation, no touching, no gripping, not even painful things

16. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    yeah I've also heard a good smack on the thigh can help :p

17. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Wifey grabs and squeezes my cock and I have a retro orgasm, no cum just sends it back to where it came from....sometimes she just stops before my orgasm and my cock jerks but theres no cum, its all about timing

18. Minimistress

Local Time:
    I tried it last night and it was successful :p first time! I intend to keep doing it to the point it is so sensitive I'll hopefully only have to stroke it and it will cum............ will let you all know if I achieve this..........;)

19. CagedAnimal2

MA, USA
    Local Time:
  20. NaughtiNatali

NaughtiNatali Member

Self-Employed
    Washington, DC/London UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    When we were starting this use to happen a bit. I agree that no stimulation usually works. Sometimes I can get away with firmly gripping his head and plugging his hole or putting ice on his balls.

Next time try removing all stimulation and watch his cock twitch helplessly as it dribbles out lamely. Hehe.

21. CagedAnimal2

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    That's a perfect ruined O! All pressure is gone, then Polish That Apple! It's quite intense! Painful lol. Wish I, or don't , had this done to me. Polish the apple is stimulating the head. He's gonna hate me for this thread!

22. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    As long as it is fun how can it be bad. Practice makes perfect. Practice practice practice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice