Emlalock - Weightloss/CM Review

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by OnTheEdge, Feb 6, 2016.

1. OnTheEdge

OnTheEdge Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:48 PM
    Hi,

I've said on my thread that I would view Emlalock for this site. I've built up a few sessions as a self-locker of a short duration.

What I'm looking for is to trial a longer session but with a remote keyholder and verification. My current thought is to tie this around weightloss as I need to lose a few pounds and it would help the device fit better. (Though that could be discussed).

Ideally I'd like the keyholder to be a woman as that would help me personally with some of the discussions that might go on behind the scenes. As I hope the keyholder would want to keep in touch and discuss how things were going. (It's not a sexual agreement - but I'm 40, single and in the UK). The final destination would be sometime away but it will also be finite.

My experience from users on the Emlalock site itself is that its difficult to find an 'offered' session which is both available at the right time and is not fraught with complications such as possible permanent chastity and/or too many requirement links. Hence asking directly through this site and board. Plus - I've come to trust and respect a lot of the users on here ;) (and you never have a clue who anyone on Emlalock is...).

I'm not expecting any response to this - as seems to be the way on CM - but if anyone is interested. Message me your Holderid and/or some details and I'll send you a proposed session to either accept or decline.

If you've never key held before or are in committed relationship but wanted to try a vanilla lock up over a finite (but indefinite) period of time this could be for you too. It could be a win-win for both of us.

Either that or I'll have to take a risk sometime soon with a random on the site...

Let me know if you want to know more but ideally let me know your HolderID and help me test this thing out.

Go on - there must be someone! You must have wondered what was going through a mans mind if only you could ask them anything ... ... ...

C'mon - what more can I offer you. To sweeten the deal... :spank:*

(*No - not that!)

2. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Just in case anyone is interested - in the name of research, or just plain kink friendliness - I'm about to go out for the evening but have decided to relock myself in The Vice before going.

The key is in a four digit combination lock safe fixed to my wardrobe. The combination lock recorded solely by a photo on my phone.

If you want it; its yours. Simple as that...

3. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    I have been using emlalock -- not much chatting from holders - I use random - I set a max time for me -then I offer up to random holders --
    it works for self locking - still have not found a holder that likes to chat --better than nothing

https://www.emlalock.com/?page=friend&id=0akdfx4fkqtihigneeo0

4. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Thanks @zebra, that's a point worth noting in itself when I get round to writing stuff up. Not much scope for interaction with holders. I have seen a few who do but they seem to disappear fast or tremendously long lock up times and or many requirement links.

There always seem to be a few users lurking around on the "want ad" page seeking female key holders to lock up. Which by most chastity sites would be few and far between compared with the number of men. For some reason (and I'll admit personal bias here with no good reason) it also seems a little bit creepy. Still: I'm no better, look at the sites I visit ... :)

Would like an option on the site to restrict keyholding by gender preference. Not because I'm against being held by a hetrosexual man (or otherwise) but because if there was interaction I would feel that I would relate better to a woman and appreciate their comments. On the other hand as it seems there isn't much interaction on the site anyway - then there is little point in even thinking about this. As it doesn't matter if the keyholder was a man or a woman - with a little programming skill it could probably be a computer botnet with the limited scope of human interaction you would have to create and define.

Now there's an idea. I know of one PC program that simulates a real world master-sub relationship and allows transcripts of the activity logs to be sent to a remote user. But not one that could also add 'key control'. Probably too much effort for a money making opportunity. But could be an interesting side project for someone. Now that would make and interesting school IT project for an up-and-coming tech geek - if at first didn't get them a visit from the school counsellors ;)

Still up for anyone interested in keyholding but realized it was a long shot. Still if you don't try...

5. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I've started a new session but still haven't quite decided on whether to take up Zebra's session of offering it to a random user. Kind of trust people on here a little more - as they seem to be a little more educated in their kink.

Can transfer the ownership should anybody want to offer on here, keep it to myself (as now) or throw myself open to the wolves offering it to anyone on Emlalock. (Although I did quite like the melodrama of that sentence.)

If you've been reading this of my Vault posts thanks for keeping up and being interested - even if you just lurk.

6. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    My mistake - it seems that on Emlalock you can restrict offers of keyholding to specific gender types: male, female, fluid, cross, etc. You can also restrict acceptance by previous ratings from 1/10. Though a lot of people seem to be around the 2 and 3 mark from what I can see.

7. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:48 PM
    See, I would have taken you up on it, but you were only looking for women.

I originally got into chastity as a means to lose some weight too, so I understand.

NightA likes this.
  8. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Hmmm, Thanks @lock667 - I wasn't purely looking for women at the beginning. But thought if I was going to communicate with someone on the site whilst locked that would be a preference. I relate to females better in the flesh too. Though would consider a man especially for research purposes.

My current lock up is definitely about weight loss (maybe too much so) but when I started chastity it hadn't really crossed my mind. Not that that really matters in the long run. But it does give a reason for looking for a woman keyholder as someone to exchange ideas with that would contrast with my own.

Would you still be interested and if so under the current session or one of your own devising. As I've realised my current session doesn't give the keyholder many options to do anything. Feel free to either reply here or message me if interested so we can talk.

Thanks again.

9. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    lock667 likes this.
  10. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Hmm...I'll have to see what's up with the message setting.

11. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @lock667 I think is because you have your profile viewing settings to friends only.

12. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Msg'd you ;)

OnTheEdge likes this.
  13. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Incidentally, did you see there's a Weight condition now on Emalock? I hadn't been to the site in ages, so I went to take a look. I guess enough people were using this for a similar reason that they coded it in.

14. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    I was hoping you two would get together quite an interesting dynamic especially once you start to trust each other .
    I wish you luck and good weight reduction xx
    Bit like one of those team building days when you fall back and hopefully someone catches you.

Xx Wendy

OnTheEdge and lock667 like this.
  15. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Yes I did, I had been trialling it on my own lock up. You set up your starting weight and then can update at most once a day.

They have applied a formula which means that you can only claim to have lost a maximum of 1% of your total body weight by day locked. However I don't think that keyholders can set up an a dom account using this feature. It does seem to be possible to inherit one however.

16. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Thanks @Wendygirl - Was definitely not what I was expecting when joining the site. But all good. Bizarrely having a male keyholder might circumvent a few potential IRL issues too.

I hate those kind of team building days - but get your point.

Thanks for being one of those people who keep the entire CM ship afloat - its greatly appreciated.

Wendygirl likes this.
  17. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Lol glad you see the positive in the situation. Definitely not a big problem if it goes wrong however if it works out some thing to tell the grandchildren !

Obviously keep us informed both on your paths to physical fitness but how the dynamics work out.

Why there are so few if any male KH I am not sure ?
    Xx Wendy

18. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Will continue to update from here just so long as I don't get punished for extra long word counts. ;)

19. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    No body has been penalised for long posts. Some do get a bit wordy ( not yours in particular ) but if it's interesting and we adhere to normal English grammar I am sure we will be in for a good read .
    Xx Wendy

20. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    True but it annoys me when I know I've said something in a 100 words when 10 would suffice and be far more interesting to read that way. I can always tell for instance when I've written a bad talk before I deliver it...

21. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    If you can't get it on one page A4 !!!

Definitely some very bad stuff on telly and I mean English telly some professional people take soo long to make a point.
    Xx Wendy

22. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:33 AM
    Good luck to anyone wanting to lose weight. For me, chastity has been the best motivator to get in shape for all sorts of reasons.
    • My Wife will not even entertain buying me a Neosteel Arch until I have got down to a more reasonable weight.
    • If I get down to 85kg she has promised to dress me up in lingerie and has promised me 'a damn good time'.
    • It has meant that I fit far better in the nice women's clothes that she has bought me.
    • I spend a lot of time just in my Holy Trainer, so having a more pleasing physique is doing my confidence a lot of good.

So far, since the 4th Jan this year I have gone from 107.25kg ( 16.8 Stone, 236 Pounds) down to 99.5kg (15.6 Stone, 219 Pounds.) To say I am chuffed is an understatement! (Chuffed for any 'foreign' friends means over the moon! :D) I have twice as far as I have so far managed to get before I find out what my Wife meant.

It's not rocket science, all I have done is be very careful with my calorie intake eating about 1500 calories a day, about 500 less than a male should. No beer, virtually no bread, no fatty snacks. If I do snack it is a few unsalted nuts or some dried fruit. I have porridge with a small spoon of honey for breakfast, a 300 calorie shake for lunch and a 600 calorie dinner. Add to that an increase in moving about and a few hundred grams a week disappears out of my mouth as Carbon Dioxide and water vapour.

My middle aged man-gut is slowly disappearing and my Wife is getting increasingly frisky with her hands, so all the effort is well worth it!

NightA, lock667 and Wendygirl like this.
  23. NightA

NightA Active member

Manchester ish, UK
    Local Time:
    im doing something very similar, but have MUCH farther to go, Porridge + honey breakfast, 1 ham and cheese sandwich + home made soup for lunch, and veg with a piece of meat in the evening, No milk, no fizzy drinks, no sweets, no carbs except the porridge and sandwich bread

I couldn't say what the calorific intake is, but im down from a 60 inch waist to just pushing a 50-52 in around 6 months, and im feeling SO much better, have also taken up yoga to get some flexibility back.

the main driving force, wanting to look, whilst not necessarily "good" in a dress, but "better" and to be able to buy a hip style shemale belt, its a long way to go,

.. now if only i could wave a magic wand so that the boobs and ass tone up but don't go anywhere and the belly does

lock667 likes this.
  24. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Definitely such a positive thing to do.

Xx Wendy

NightA likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice