New Keyholder

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Thatgirl, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Vitruvius

Vitruvius New member

Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    I'm the same. I tried the HT and HTv2 and found that the oval ring chaffed the underside of my scrotum severely compared to the round ring of the CB6000 series. I also found with the oval ring that the device rotated too much.

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:59 PM
    I am the complete opposite. The oval ring of the HTv2 is comfortable and wearable where the circular ring of the cb6ks was a disaster that ended up physically scarring me.

3. Vitruvius

Vitruvius New member

Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    Yeah I also found the the smaller width of the HTv2 ring dug into me more when I became erect, as opposed to the slightly wider CB ring. I think that any cage I order in future will be at least a base ring width of 1/2''. I have also been experimenting with using another ring behind it to see if more width helps...and while it does during the day, at night I'm still yet to decide.

4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    @Thatguyontheinternet , yeah all I can say is play around with the device you have and see whats going to work. All of us are slightly different in what we need as far as sizing and comfort. The gap to ring size ratio can be tricky for sure. If the ratio doesnt match up correctly then you will get testicles popping through. The diameter of the cage can also play into this tricky mess because that also helps determine whether things can pop through. So yeah just play around with different set ups. If your going to buy custom cage you want to make sure you have a good idea of what will work before dropping that kind of cash. Though sometimes even if you get a measurement wrong you can still get it corrected by MM. Also in IMO, getting an erection with a device on will never be "comfortable" or at least it will take some time of wearing to the point that your skin gets used to it before its pain free.

5. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    The HT was wildly comfortable. But pullout, with their 35mm ring was still nothing more than flick of the pinkie finger for me. That was the issue for us. And that's my only experience with oval so this my concern.

My fruit is extremely low hanging - I mean I often forget to check the water level in public bathrooms and thy end up dunking once I sit down - type of low. Sucks actually. But it makes for a much more room inside that base ring unless I go quite small on the measurement.

6. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    Thankfully they can adjust everything (other than girth) a bit after delivery if needed for a relatively small fee. The length is the only change that, were it to prove necessary would be expensive to adjust. I asked for tips and EVERYONE says go smaller than you think.

Re erections, I don't experience any intolerable pain in my actual parts, no major skin irritation at this point either with the smaller or looser setup. Just that kicked-in-the-nuts lower stomach upset. That's all I'm trying to remedy now. I may very well just have a low tolerance for pain. Pain has never been part of what gets me going so that's something I'm getting used to in general.

Thank a bunch for continuing to answer my newbee questions. Much appreciated.

7. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @Thatguyontheinternet , is this "kicked in the nuts" only when an erection happens? Ive never heard someone describe that before. Its typical when you get an erection for it to push the whole device away from your body and literally feels like its ripping your balls off.

8. gymgenius

gymgenius Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    3:14 PM
    Welcome both and I look forward to reading many many more updates on your progress.

I wanted to comment on the ring question of MM devices.
    I went oval on my first one but like others, found it caused pressure after a (short-ish) time being worn. For my new / current device, I have gone round. This followed weeks of experimenting with the sizing rings and wearing them for days at a time to ensure comfort.

I will just say, don't worry too much about getting the right fit, as everything apart from the cage diameter can be re-sized by MM for not that large a cost. The gap seems to be something that a lot of wearers end up having changed!

9. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    Yep, only when excited. It actually can feel just as though I need to use the bathroom (2). It comes on as soon as I swell to near full, and stays until I relax. It doese NOT get worse with time, stays constant, and relief is instant once I relax or remove device. It does not occur with the larger ring. I'm trying to determine if perhaps it's actually the gap that I need to tend to rather than the ring though. Not sure I've paid that measurement enough attention. We may remove the cage and leave just the ring. If the feeling abates then I'll know it's not the ring.

The obvious solution is just to wear the larger ring which is, again, only 2/16" larger. But the larger ring is inadequate for the device's main purpose. I certainly don't expect true and total security from one of these type devices but the smaller ring provides enough that the desired mental effect is there. Perhaps the smaller (thickness-wise) ring of the steel will constrict less while remaining effective. We're ready to order MM but don't want to if the only way to be comfortable enough is to have a too loose fitting device.

10. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your response. Along those lines, I'm starting to think a larger gap may be a primary component in what I'm experiencing. I don't like the gap too large now because it lengthens the device as a whole. Obviously not an issue with custom.

gymgenius likes this.
  11. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    What I have found is that when you go to a larger back ring you need to decrease the gap. When you decrease the ring size you need to increase the gap space. This is where you don't want to get the gap to large because that's when those jewels can pop thru the gap and then your whole device falls off. Just my opinion. As we are all built differently the above might not pertain to you. I hope this helps...best of luck to you.

12. chastemaid

chastemaid Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have the oval ring , judge the size when you are soft as you wont be hard in your new cage ! A large ring will be a mistake. Two months was my longest and only freed then because my Goddess was feeling generous. Free at the moment but about to go back in and this time i could be looking at three months, it's Her decision. Good luck !

13. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    ooh, does your balls hang in the water then please. They must be huge.

14. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @Thatguyontheinternet , yeah I would try increasing the gap between the ring and cage and see if that helps.

15. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    Increasing the gap definitely felt better. But we fooled around with just the smaller ring on Last night and the same pain. So I may simply need to go larger than I think. For whatever reason what seems quite right when flaccid based on everything I've read about being able to fit s knuckle etc doesn't seem to be great when I get going. I think we will order MM today with smaller ring, larger gap, and put in the notes that if they could split the difference between the two ring sizes to please try to do so.

16. guest 2942

Local Time:
    well good luck. I have had several custom devices over the last few years and they all measuread slightly different. They also had different comfort levels. Besides if it doesnt fit well you can always get it changed or try a different brand device. You dont want to spend your days in discomfort especially when your girlfriends discovers how awesome having you locked up for longer and longer is for her :D

17. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:

We just placed the order. It's a lot of money for us so we wanted to at least know we had done all that we could to get it as close as possible the first time. We shall see how it goes.

ChasteHubby2015 and Thatgirl like this.
  18. guest 2942

Local Time:
    Yes those custom devices are alot of money but on the plus side they hold their value pretty well. So if for some reason you should sell it you can usually get 3/4 of your money back out of them. At least that has been my experience.

19. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    There should be one! Admins?

20. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    I found the ovel ring dug in to much I went with a smaller ring and oveled it top to bottom squeezed the sides but gave room for sack nice and snug and don't spin as easy

21. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    I have been thinking the very same thing. We've settle into the second smallest (40mm I believe it is) ring with the smallest spacer. I had to modify the ring some - grinding approximately 2mm out of the inside diameter and then polishing it smooth and round. It's made a difference. Unfortunately I seem to be in between sizes on the CB, between my current ring and the next up.

I had originally thought the difference was only a couple millimeters. But, if you hold the rings eyelet to eyelet you'll see the difference is considerably greater. More like a centimeter. The result essentially is squat circle with a flat-ish top.

We ordered the jailbird in the dimensions of the smaller ring with the hope that the steel having such a smaller cross section with help compensate. I went for oval as well, thought being it will be easier to squeez it round myself than it would for me to accurately try to make it into an oval.

Sleeping has improved, comfort in general really since I widened the ring a bit. MUCH less kicked in the nuts feeling.

I've had only one worrisome new side effect. On the left side, just above my left nut (sorry I can't spell the singular version of the word I'm thinking of) there's something in there that swells up from time to time, and particularly when excited. We usually remove the device and when we do it goes away almost instantly. Even with it on if I pull everything so it's all pointing up the gland, or whatever if is in there that swells, goes down. When it's swollen it feels not unlike a bruise. I would feel so much better if someone else could jump in and tell me that whatever the hell that is is normal and I just need more space, or more gap. Or just not to worry about it. Google "swelling above the left testicle" and the results are scary. Luckily I know whatever it is it's not naturally occurring.

22. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Hi I have just caught up on this thread. I do get the odd sore as you describe bug with me it's either an iritation or hair follicle. Both are easily sorted. I keep clean shaved in the ring area and it resolved a lot of issues for me. With regards to pull out and comfort this seems to always be a bit of a trade off with a piercing usually being the most secure method with a cage. Miss will not let me have a piercing and I alternate between an HT2 which is not too secure as stated and a stainless cage. Plastic to stainless is a real game changer for me. Miss could keep me in the stainless device indefinately but The HT 2 needs a better cleaning which entails removal. I have a 50mm ring but the inside is flatter rather than round with the edges rounded to remove friction and soreness. The cage has no gap to the ring they pretty much touch as I found the gap was causing comfort issues. Yes it does get very uncomfortable if I try to get erect but that's passing any soreness I deal with with vasoline for a lubricant and savlon as a healing gel. I have been using this method for quite a while and I find it's great with the stainless ring not too easier movement but some movement regardless.

Well that's my two penny worth and as someone said earlier we are all different. I am a bit of a grower 2.5 inches flaccid about 6 erect with a similar variation on girth. I also sometimes dip when I use a rest room which is why I do not have a gap I found the combination to be too easily escaped from.

Have fun especially ineverknew as when he is desperate if he is like me then anything goes to please her who must be obeyed.

23. Moe5

Moe5 Long term member

Retired
    Eau Claire, WI
    Local Time:
    10:14 AM
    Just received my new Jail Bird and I'm locked up again and very happy. No more playing with myself. Goal is 24/7 365 .
    Question, to make sure I can't escape is getting a PA the only way and if so, and recommendations on a lock.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice