Device differences

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by LockedUpCockUp, May 1, 2012.

1. LockedUpCockUp

Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    Between the jailbird, queen's keep, pet trap, and the others, what are the differences between them, aside from simply aesthetics and prices?
    Does anyone here own multiple MM devices and has compared?

2. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    Hi,
    The jailbird and the queens keep are the most open and could be called the easiest to keep clean. If you are one that likes to touch yourself, the Pet trap would be the one for you. Many people have several different devices, hopefully they will offer you their opinion.
    Mistress MM

3. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    As MMM stated, it's probably a choice between the amount of 'openness' available in each device. Most of us know what a CB-XXXX is like inside after just a few days, unless you spend the extra time every day to flush and clean the inside of the cage. A JB (and probably a QK as well) only add a few minutes to your shower. Other than a little baby oil or lube of choice, it's 'set and forget'.

I seriously considered getting a Pet Trap originally, but went with the Jail Bird solely for cleanliness reasons. Maybe eventually I'll spring for a PT, to make my cock just that little bit more inaccessable.

4. locked4her55

locked4her55 Seasoned Member

Local Time:
    7:19 PM
    My wife and I looked at the JB, QK & PT and decided on the JB because she liked having the ability to run her nicely manicured fingernails between the bars to tease me. We also like that it would be easy to keep clean. The CB6000s I was in before was much more difficult with regards to hygiene. As far as the QK, I have to admit my wife loved the name. She like the thought of Keeping her penis secured for the Queen. We read some of the reviews and thought the rounded bars of the JB would be more comfortable for me than the QK.

I'm new to my JB but I just might down the road order a PT just for a change.

Either way you decide to go I know you will be happy with both the device and the exceptional customer service from MM.

5. realdog2

realdog2 Member

Local Time:
    I wore the Jailbird for 90 days chastity, then ordered and began wearing Mature Metal's Tube, I got the double base ring, this worked beautifully. I am a grower, so I gave my Tube just a slightly longer length to grow, maybe a quarter inch. the result or my review is that I found I became much more sensitive to touch having the shaft completely encases in stainless steel. I used a special screw and lock washer to tighten down the fit. If it swiveled even a little the bottom of shaft where it meets the balls is irritated. If the fit is tight, that is base ring to main device, no rub and comfortable 24/7. Sort of like out of sight/out of mind, but know... when arroused it is as if in it's very own pussy buddy or butt buddy! I highly recommend both Jailbird and Tube... I also purchased a cb6000 short just for my own curiosity and comparison. I will switch into it on occasion, but seriously the stainless steel is the way to go... there really is no substutute. no need to remove once one goes through the initial adaptation of comfortablility and getting the right fit. No hygeine concern, etc. Love Mature Metal... They are 100% customer service oriented and will make every effort to have another satisfied wearer of their devices!
    Cheers~!
    realdog2

6. sissy steph

sissy steph Long term member

Local Time:
    yes metal is always the better choice.......

7. Tawny Lynn

Tawny Lynn New member

Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    Hi, I am a newbie here. We have been playing with a CB6K for a while now and am thinking about getting more serious with a MM device. MM makes so many different designs that are very appealing.

My question is, if we start off with a Jail Bird for example because of the opportunity to "touch it", what happens if down the road we also want to get a Pet Trap for when we want to minimize touching? Do you have to get another full device or can you just order a new cage to go with the existing base ring?

8. permanentslave

Local Time:
  9. Tawny Lynn

Tawny Lynn New member

Local Time:
    Yes, we have to order a complete new MM chastity device?

or

Yes, can can order a new cage to use with the existing base ring?

Tawny

10. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    You can order the cage portion only. At that time you would need to send us an email.

11. Tawny Lynn

Tawny Lynn New member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the reply. I take it that you work for Mature Metal?

12. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    Yes I am 1/2 of Mature Metal.
    Please email me at maturemetal@grandecom.net and I will explain the ordering process of the cage portion only.
    I will need your original date of purchase.
    Thanks
    Mistress MM

13. Tawny Lynn

Tawny Lynn New member

Local Time:
    Hi Mistress MM,

I don't currently own an MM device. My husband and I have been using a CB6K for a while now and I am thinking of taking it to the next level which is getting something more "substantial" than a plastic device. I will email you.

Regards Tawny

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice