Aneros, Milking vs internal orgasm

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CagedAnimal2, Feb 6, 2016.

1. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    New here to CM but not to this lifestyle. Long story I'm happy to share, but fast forward to what just blew my mind today! (and I intended to put an explanation of the silly yet fun story of my self denial game that's lead me to be in denial for 2 weeks for a Super Bowl bet later)

Today, i just experienced the latter of the two. Twice. ("internal orgasm") Thought it was fake really. Or exaggerations at least of milking stories.

Back story a lil, I've been into bdsm for years. . I just signed up here but very not new.

To add to the back story and my ultimate point, i'm self-denied rite now as of 16 days ago. Super Bowl bet I lost as my beloved Patriots lost to the Denver Broncos. Long story for another post. but I digress...

Today I had the most amazing sexual experience of my life without cumming, or even leaking pre cum, while meditating/napping with the Aneros wand in me. I read lots of feedback before buying it and after. I actually went to my local Amazing store to talk with the staff worker to see if all I have read is true. (As we all know, buying sex toys on line is often not what it seems) She told me her male friend said it gave the best orgasm ever as well,

Research brought me to several sites which I've explored extensively. The most common theme, and is true to my experience, is that a prostate massage leads to leaking precum, then ejaculate fluid, without the pleasure of orgasm. That's actually what I was hoping for when I bought the Aneros. I tried a few times but just didn't feel the vibe. I leaked a bit, but not much different than with the various plugs I've used in the past. I def know where my prostate gland is, and love the "oh, that's it" feel when I find it!

Fast forward to today. It made me cum internally while I napped in the most extraordinary way I've ever felt! Then again!

I relaxed, cleared my mind and mentally prepped. Things I had not done thoroughly in the past few tries. I changed positions a few times. They recommend using your body's natural position to put the toy on the prostate: Meaning on your side, top leg bent up, slightly lying forward. Info further suggests you can move around a bit once you become familiar with the effects of your Aneros.

So I tried a bit this way and that, yet still tired from shoveling the storm we had here in NorthEast US, I was quickly falling asleep, early afternoon, like 4:00pm, Aneros plug still in.

Then I felt a huge buzzing, a throbbing on my prostate around the wand's head. I was sleeping but not really. I actually said to myself, "holly shit here it comes" (referring to all the internal stuff I've read) I actually was awake enough to say that to myself yet still asleep! I was also awake enough to fight the extreme feeling off at first, like when I first masturbated as a kid, like it was too much ..... Then I also remember making an "ok just let it go" decision. I was awake, partially, I wanted to see if all the stuff I read a about was true.... Seriously, my mind was in a cloud for only a second as I made this decision

I clenched, the plug hit my prostate again with earnest and I fucking lost it! No cum, no erection, just plain lost it. It pulsed in a way I can't explain, other than it was inside me, every pulse was like that first feeling of when you find your prostate for the first time, but almost with an electric shock! . And it kept doing it. The random dream, again not even a sexy dream, kept changing venues. I had some minimal control but i kept clenching and no matter the context of the dream, I kept exploding from my prostate only! Throb after throb, and on and on. I can't even explain even though I'm trying to here...

The one thing I had realized from all my research, is that the state of mind is a big factor, huge. So I tried to just process in my head what had just happened as I lay in bed, naturally, I decided to try again! So I resumed the suggested position, lying on my side with my top leg bent, leaning over slightly forward, and tired to fall back into "napspace".

It happened again! I drifted off, had some random dreams, then felt a rhythmic pulsing where my prostate met the toy. It was less intense this time, but so were the dreams. I actually heard myself asking to be woken up at one point lol. I wish to add, not only am I just over 2 weeks since my last O (factor?) I dont do anal play often.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. l I've read about this but never so intense to me, and never without any fluids leaving my body. I def didn't orgasm, and was surprised to not find a wet spot on the sheets.

Hoping Denver loses or else it's another week added on lol!

So much more to share, but thanx for making this a great site to all.

ca

Jessica Alexander and lock667 like this.
  2. Jbunnie69

Jbunnie69 Member

Modesto California
    Local Time:
    3:52 PM
    Could you tell me which model you bought? I would like to look into it. Thank you.

3. CagedAnimal2

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    I got the original "helix". In looking at the site, it seems to be upgraded. My biggest displeasure was with the part that stimulates the perenium externally. Mine has a circular small flat disk. It can dig in uncomfortably some times. I always though a sphere, more like a marble than a coin, would've fit my body better. Looking at the pics, it seems that way but not sure. Here's the site:
    http://www.aneros.com/?gclid=CI7z8YyG6MoCFYcmhgodpLgEQw
    I'm actually thinking of trying out the vibrating "Vice" model but $139 is pretty steep.

Either way, it takes a good amount of time. It's like learning to masturbate all over again. Good luck, relax, and enjoy!

4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    there is actually two helix models. The original plastic one and the syn model. The syn is silicone over a plastic base. Its also slighty smaller in dimensions. The syn is also much more flexible. Sounds like you have had a dry O. Congratulations! Thats not an easy thing to do for some people.

5. CagedAnimal2

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Yes the syn sounds better. And thanks! Gonna go try again actually!

6. Moe5

Moe5 Long term member

Retired
    Eau Claire, WI
    Local Time:
    5:52 PM
    This sounds fantastic. Went to the web site and need to save a few dollars so I can order one.

7. CagedAnimal2

MA, USA
    Local Time:
  8. CagedAnimal2

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Did a lot of research today and tried again for an hour or so. Its def a mindset thing, much like meditation. i wasn't nearly as successful this time but I do enjoy the feeling of clenching and stimulating my prostate. It's a little easier each time and I feel very connected to my body now. Check out this thread on their site. It seemed unbelievable but then I experienced it. It's like a whole new type of sex. It must take a while to get there or would be much more popular. http://www.aneros.com/instructions/preparation/
    Some basic instructions and many stories like mine above. Worth navigating around a bit, lots of info that was now to me and I've bee playing with butt plugs for years.

9. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    yeah the aneros forum is great and lots of info. Yes it is sort of like meditation. I would also like to point out that you can sometimes find aneros devices on amazon.com much cheaper then the aneros store especially the older models

10. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    5:52 PM
    Curious, did your sexual desire diminish at all afterwards, the way it does with a traditional ejaculatory orgasm?

11. CagedAnimal2

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Not at all, I was on a cloud the rest of the day!

12. Jbunnie69

Jbunnie69 Member

Modesto California
    Local Time:
    3:52 PM
    Thank you for the information. Idk if I want to spend $139 for my first toy since I'm unsure how affective it will be for me. But I will definitely keep it in mind in flthe future.

13. CagedAnimal2

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    def check extreme restraints. Great prices on similar toys

l

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice