My struggles with a vanilla wife

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by guest 2942, Oct 23, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    Well I have reached an impasse. Let me explain. I have the tube jacket 02 device and since it feels a little loose I would normally push my foreskin up around the glans so it wouldnt hang so much on my pa. This also felt more sturdy. Doing this has caused my nocturnal erections to actually stretch my foreskin everynight because its trapped around my glans and gets pulled very hard. After almost 80 days of wearing the device I actually have alot of extra new forskin. So I started looking into foreskin restoration. I had known this was possible but never seriously considered it. The more I looked into it the more I became interested and decided its something I wanted to do. It does take time however, lots of time. So me and the wife discussed it last night. I was kinda shocked by her feelings on the subject. She said I could do it if I wanted to but she thought uncut penis's looked disgusting. She also thought it was gross that uncut men have a moist glans. I was like, well your moist and it doesnt bother me ha ha. We also discussed chastity. She said she was fine with taking a hiatus from it. We discussed using the honor system. So I'm not sure what to do now. Not sure if I should move forward with foreskin restoration or not. This is something I really want to do but also dont want to end up with a wife who is turned off by my penis.

2. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    7:43 AM
    I don't know what to tell you. I am uncut and glad. When I was in high school I was the only guy in the locker room uncut. I was ashamed of it but never heard a peep from my friends.
    I have never had to use lube to jo. My father showed me how to pull it bAck for cleaning when I was little. My wife loves the way it is. My head never drags on my drawers.
    I cannot imagine how this cutting ever became the norm.
    Ss

Ron33 and guest 2942 like this.
  3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:28 PM
    I am cut and glad, but I wasn't cut until I was in my 40s and it was for a medical reason. If I could have kept my foreskin I would have, my wife was very happy with it and missed it when it was cut off. Sex felt different for her afterwards. I do like the way I can see my glans and as I have given up masturbating the fact that it was easier when I had a foreskin no longer bothers me.

guest 2942 likes this.
  4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    i really miss chastity. I crave it so badly. I havent been locked up since my last post in december. Today I put my device back on. I need it to control myself and my masturbation. My wife has been upset with our sex lately too. She says I have become selfish again. Which I have. Its slippery slope. I know me being locked up for her benefit is the right thing to do. So from now on I will be self locking. I told her if she was worried that I might cheat there are easy ways to determine if I did. Besides I really dont think I want to.

5. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    I hope your efforts at self-locking work and you "enjoy" being back in the cage. :)

6. retford

retford Member

Shropshire.
    Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    My wife is indifferent to it all really the one thing that she did really show an interest in was the strapon I bought.Sadly I could not get on with anal.However today I took it for the first time hopefully this will be her trigger.

7. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    You never know what the trigger will be. Hoping this is the one for you two. Hugs.

8. Abstraction

Abstraction Force of nature
    Verified Female

big brain
    Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    And how did that work for you? Any complaints from your wife?

PawEee and sissydavenport like this.
  9. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    It seems like this Wife was pretty open-minded and cool. That it would have just taken some open and honest communication, along with allowing Her to explore Her version of Femdom, to make it really work.

Abstraction likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice