Help me tame that disobedient, mischievous sub....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Minimistress, Feb 6, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:58 PM
    Good luck. It does sound like you need to do something different if you are going to be successful.

Minimistress likes this.
  2. Minimistress

Minimistress Active member

Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    Yes you are right, I am trying so hard though, I use my imagination well but these ideas often go amiss with excuses :( he is a charming escape artist!!!!! I will try harder though, watch this space.........:spank::spank::spank:

3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:58 PM
    I have seen your post asking for help from other Mistresses. I hope you get the help you need or I don't know how you can make it work. For a sub to be a good sub they have to want to be a sub. It sounds like this is still a game for him, so you need something to make it more real.

Newbieoldbie likes this.
  4. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    3:13 AM
    Just a suggestion, but I would think that enough time in chastity with plenty of teasing and zero, I repeat absolutely zero orgasms of any kind, would eventually break him, especially when combined with harsh cbt and punishment spikes. Make sure he's not pulling out of his chastity device without your knowledge and if so, find a solution or get him pierced.

Minimistress likes this.
  5. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    4:13 AM
    I know my Mrs. told me that if I did the escape artist act or if I wouldn't stop pestering her that we would stop chastity altogether. I guess I would tell Mr. escape artist the next time he defeats his device that you are done with his fantasy of chastity because he is not serious about it. In reality male chastity is about you, the mistress, the lady of the house and not about him. If he agrees to being locked up again and hands you the key, tell him he won't see the key again for at least 30 days and stick to it no matter what. Unless of course due to physical emergency.

As for a punishment, The Mrs. has me naked and stand in the corner on a cold floor. Another is to stand against a wall and hold a coin with my forehead against the wall. If the coin hits the floor before the amount of time she deemed then she will double my time in chastity before I get released for each minute of failure. It doesn't sound like much but it works for me. It seems just the threat of punishment is enough to keep me in line. Another is the threat of isolation and being tied or chained to an eye bolt she had me install in the basement. Oh I don't like that at all. She doesn't like to inflict pain but there are other ways that work. After being punished believe me I do know who is in charge. i love that woman oh boy do I love that woman.

Good luck with everything.

ChasteHubby2015 and Jasmic68 like this.
  6. Newbieoldbie

Newbieoldbie Member

Local Time:
    I dont think mini meant that he escapes his device. More that he escapes the punishments or humiliations she has in store for him.
    In that case dont share your ideas with him. Just corner him in the here and now and get it done..

7. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    His behavior makes me believe there's a very strong chance he's pulling out and masturbating behind your back. Get him pierced and into a secure metal device, extend his chastity greatly, increase the teasing immensely, and add more and harsher cbt. You have to be truly in complete control with no chance of resistance for him. He'll eventually break and be on his knees begging you for mercy.

Minimistress likes this.
  8. Minimistress

Local Time:
    Sound advice there ;) I will try this although it is difficult because the whole journey is having the opposite effect on me, I naturally have a very high libedo:oops: but I will try this definitely, thank you ;)

9. Minimistress

Local Time:
    It is great having the sub aspect of what is going on, there is some really good advice being offered, sincere thanks to all of you x

10. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    You don't have to give up your orgasms in order to keep him denied. He should be bringing you to orgasm through oral and the use of vibrators, dildos, and strap-ons on your command anytime you want. If you don't ensure he stays orgasm free for at least 2 or 3 weeks at a time with no chance of escaping the device, then there's no way you're going to be able to get him to do what you want, even through punishments. Chastity is the answer, it's what puts him in the right frame if mind to make the punishments effective.

11. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    You're doing great. I'm new to this as well, at least in practice, and much like your sub, I'm very naturally resistant to doing what a woman tells me to do. The one thing that has the most effect on me is when she strictly enforces my chastity, it makes me much more docile towards women.

Minimistress likes this.
  12. Minimistress

Local Time:
    That really helps, it puts things in to perspective and now I think I understand :) he has previously escaped 100% locked up time as he is a plasterer and debated that it is not practical to be locked while working so it is very much an 'on and off' arrangement to my disadvantage it seems now. I am going to enforce 100% time locked to see if your advice assists;) many, many thanks

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  13. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    I think you've pinpointed your problem. :) If there's no change in his behavior after a week or so, then that means he's pulling out and getting a quick release behind your back. That would mean you'll have to try an anti-pullout device or get him pierced. I know this because I was the same way and was recently forced to start wearing it 24/7 and at work along with a very effective anti-pull out device called KSD-G3, despite plenty of my objections, it's had a tremendous effect on my attitude. Good luck.

Minimistress likes this.
  14. Newbieoldbie

Newbieoldbie Member

Local Time:
    I agree totally with this point. He has to want to surrender to your authority.
    If youre chastising him in ways that dont arouse his senses or command respect and instill fear .then he will look for ways to provoke you to do something else.

Minimistress likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice