3D print chastity in biocompatible plastic

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Minas bitch, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Minas bitch

Minas bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    Hi
    I made a couple of tweaks to my titanium device and 3D printed a new one in medically approved biocompatible plastic. I used the titanium pin from the other device. It is visijet crystal. Check it out.

image.jpeg

Lucy likes this.
  2. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:56 AM
    Looks like a good fit. Are these devices for sale?

3. Minas bitch

Local Time:
    Sorry no plans on selling. Just sharing. Here is a pic from the bottom. It uses a Lori type security screw.

image.jpeg

4. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    That is one fine "home made" device. I like the fact you even added a logo to it. Well done. Enjoy!

5. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Are you testing out the changes in plastic because it is cheaper to print? Just curious.

6. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    These are lovely, but I'm curious too why you're trying out the plastic. That titanium one of yours is a thing of beauty.

Joroincharge likes this.
  7. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    It is a shame that it's not for sale, that looks incredible!

8. Minas bitch

Local Time:
    There were a couple spots that we're getting small pinches which were getting annoying, so I built up the ring around the head. I was also getting some very slight abrasion from the points on the base ring. So I am trying a more organic shape there that does not pinch the main blood vessel of urethra.

The very high quality medical plastic print still cost only about 7% of what the titanium print does. So if I am going to try out some changes that is definitely the better way to go.

If reprint in TI I may sell the original.

9. Minas bitch

Local Time:
    Thanks. The "logo" is because Mina calls me her delicate flower. So it is a little lotus flower.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    Dear @dizzy its a very pretty little cage but please what stops it from coming off, i cant see nothing to stop it coming off.

11. Minas bitch

Local Time:
    @jemima there is a titanium PA piercing that is held by the security screw. There is a good pick of how it goes together in the titanium device thread.

12. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Do you print through a third party? I've been itching to learn to use design software, but it's a bit intimidating. This is coming from a guy who writes QA automation software daily lol

13. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Thanks, I was just curious. Your design skills are quite impressive.

14. Minas bitch

Local Time:
    @lock667 I have used several services this was done with a vender off 3D hubs. I have been using rhino for the modeling. There is definitely a learning curve especially in keeping the model water tight.

@alceste Thanks. It has been a little bit of an organic process. See photo of evolution. There are a few other prototypes that were lost or hacked up along the way.

image.jpeg

lock667 likes this.
  15. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    Ok, any tips on doing this? Did you scan your penis to get a starting form? What software do you use? What printing service do you use and what material? How much does a plastic print cost?

I've done a little 3D design in Sketchup and printed on a Makerbot.

As for locking the PA pin there seem to be three options.

1. Custom security screw recessed so that that edges can not be gripped. I think one could make the indentations for the key shallow enough that pliers would not fit and grab.

2. A lock, such as a pad lock or barrel lock (e.g. Holy Trainer) that holds the pin in place.

3. A hinged design with a fixed pin and locks holding the half together.

I have an evotion wearable ordered and should arrive soon. However, I'm the sort of person who wants to tinker until the fit is just perfect. I'll be surprised if I'm fully satisfied with the first version.

Thanks,

T

16. Minas bitch

Local Time:
    @pokekey
    I did not scan
    The software is rhino
    I have used shapeways (not happy with), sculpteo (nice sls), I materialise (cheapest dmls titanium available), 3D hubs,inception 3D projet visijet clear ( makes sls seem like sandpaper)

Sls is good for a short term fit with lots of finishing work. It absorbs urine odor, is rough but is cheap. Mine cost around 15-20 plus shipping.

Titanium very expensive and very hard to polish but absolutely beautiful(especially anodized)

The visijet crystal is medically approved, is very smooth. I am not sure about odor absorption yet as it has been too short term. Finishing is easy. The cost is around 50$ plus but as always depends on model size.

I have found calipers work best for measurements. Some measurements are best based on very soft and others more on being hard.

I like the recessed security screw since it is sleek and takes more work than bolt cutters.

I thought about doing a hinge design based on my current model but then I got lazy and decided it would be a lot of work.

You could probably use the evotion as a sizing basis for your own design as you figure out what works and what doesn't for you. I definitely like some aspects of their design.

Joroincharge and mafsub like this.
  17. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Couldn't agree more about the beauty of the Titanium @dizzy and yes its certainly an "interesting" material to work
    with, although time consuming, its shouldn't be hard to polish if you follow the correct steps. I see a lot of producers
    using these security screws, is every one different with matched key or are they simply like the anti-vandal type fixings
    for which you can buy a full set of drivers for in any hardware shop for a few quid ?

18. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    If I recall, I think Lori ordered up her own specific head pattern for hers. SteelWorxx has a custom screw with an S shape carved into it for the slot.

That being said, someone motivated enough can always make their own driver. Lori *used* to offer a screw with a snap off head; I have no idea why she stopped.

19. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    thank you for telling me, i bets if you get a bit excite it all goes big at the bottom .

20. Minas bitch

Local Time:
    @TitaniumChastiTi
    You are correct it is not hard to polish but it is very time consuming. Have you tried vibratory polishing?

@lock667 you are correct in this case the screws are all matched but the bit is unique and commercially unavailable.

As with any chastity if you want out you will get there. It might take cutting a lock, a device, redrilling a break away screw, or a small scalpel to the head of the penis. Where there is a will there is a way.

That being said a commercially unavailable security screw is enough to deter me as it is really more to get through my moments of weakness when Domina (my wife) is not there.

If it was going to be perminant I think I would create a break away screw and set it in epoxy.

LockedMike likes this.
  21. Minas bitch

Local Time:
    Updated photo just posted to my tumblr
    image.jpeg

3D printed chastity
    This is design I have been working on for a while. This version is a PA style device with a 3D printed titanium piercing pin and a
    very high security screw. It is super light yet strong.
    The base has been organically shaped with four nubs to grab the shaft when hard and to keep the skin in place when soft. They have been designed so as to reduce pressure on the urethra and the vein on top.
    The ring behind the head is angled and shaped to sit behind the corona to take the weight of the device. The bars around the head eliminate pinching while also keeping the head protected from unauthorized stimulation.
    The gaps in the device have been left somewhat large so as to eliminate edema and to allow for truly effective cleaning. The sensitive frenulum area has been completely covered however for maximum effectiveness.
    The PA pin is straight and stops at the head of the device and I find it easier to urinate with the device on in a solid stream then with my PA ring in. The security screw has been completely recessed for tamper proofing.
    The ring around the base and the ring around the corona were oversized to eliminate pinching of skin folding over and getting caught between the device and clothing or other hard objects.
    With all this design, Mina does not have to worry about releasing for any reason unless she wants to. It is a somewhat scary position to be in.

mafsub and Joroincharge like this.
  22. Jay.

Jay. Active member

Local Time:
    What can I say? All I can do is add to the chorus of guys exclaiming- I want one! If you're not planning on selling would you be willing to share your design? If not for work, family and the rest... I'd love the time to design my own custom model.

Jay.

23. Minas bitch

Local Time:
    @Jay. Maybe one day I will make them but kind of like what your saying with work family and the rest making for myself and sharing some pics is about the best I can do. I may sometime down the road sell them but not super likely.

Another photo share to enjoy

image.jpeg

mafsub likes this.
  24. Paoolo

Paoolo Guest

Would you be willi gto sell any ofthese to a guy that is just stRting out with chastiry?

25. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Very nice work!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice