A Summer's Twist

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by cheekysub, Apr 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. cheekysub

cheekysub New member

Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    Hello everyone. I'm am sooo new to this scene that this is my first ever post!

I wrote this little story this evening and really wanted to share it.

The scene is set in my home which is an unorthodox layout so I'd best give you some context, else it will distract from the story. It is a 2 bed victorian terraced house which is essentially upside down! The kitchen, lounge and front door are on the ground floor. The bedrooms and garden are on the lower ground. The bedroom described in the story therefore backs onto the garden. Wierd right?!

I hope you enjoy, I'd love some feed back! Thanks!

Its midday, the sun pours into the bedroom window, warming the room. She reaches out and draw the white curtains closed the room stay bright, they waft gently in the breeze.

We prepare being to prepare the bedroom. Music, white wine and a stick of incense, all come together to create an atmosphere of anticipation. We kiss passionately on the bed and my cock strains against the cage, she guides my hand onto your leg and down to your scantly covered crotch. Her panties are soaked through. She taps the cage with her nail, then grab my balls. Softly at first, then harder, then too hard. She guides me onto the bed by pulling at my swollen testicles, and begins to strap me in for the ride of my life.

With my arms and legs outstretched its impossible to move, I have no choice but to accept whatever is coming. She lie beside me for a short time, running her hand playfully up and down my leg and chest. My caged penis jumps and flinches as she runs her hand past it.

She teases me, tell me that I'm in for a real treat as she unlocks and remove the cage. She leaves the ring in place and get ups. Slowly she slides off her drenched panties and drapes them over my erect member. She climbs up onto the bed and places a knee either side of my head. Slowly lowering herself onto my face. I lick her pussy, slowly and deeply. She gets more and more excited, writhing and moaning.

Suddenly a phone rings... she hurriedly jumps off me, pull the hood over my head, and dashes out the bedroom door, slamming it behind her. I try to hear what she's saying but its muffled by the door and swamped out by the music. I lie there motionless. Time passes slowly.

I hear banging upstairs, abruptly the music stops. I can make out talking... it sounds like some ones responding to her. I hear noise of footsteps on the stairs and the voices get clearer. I get incredibly nervous... and stay perfectly silent.

"I've been keeping busy, you know helping mum with packing boxes, seeing friends...". It's just general chit chat, but there is definitely a second voice, strain to hear but I cannot decipher it.

I hear her walking past the bedroom door as she takes her visitor into the garden. I stay frozen, perfectly silent, butterflies in my stomach.

She offers her guest a glass of wine. "Yes please" comes a response as clear as day. The window is open, the only thing separating us is the light white curtain. She leaves her guest in the garden to fetch the wine.

I hear the bedroom door creep open and I flinch. I lie there in silent terror. I feel her panties get pick up off my penis, run up my chest and pushed into my mouth. A few quick tugs on my penis makes it rock hard again. Still blind folded I have no idea what's going on.

She leave the room with the wine and proceeds to have small talk with her friend in the garden. A rye smile creeps across her face as she pours her friend a glass. "What are you grinning about?" her friend asks.

Her guests voice is so clear now that I know exactly who it is. My gut twists, and I hope not to be discovered...

2. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    Nice start!

Jblocked likes this.
  3. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:05 PM
    Good start, What happens next?

4. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    Please do continue with the next chapter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice