First time lockup duration

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jeepmaruader, Jun 12, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Jeepmaruader

Jeepmaruader Member

Local Time:
    2:55 AM
    My wife ordered a custom device this week but it wont be in for a while. This will be my first time in chastity and we are trying to decide how long to start with. I say a day or maybe two at most but she thinks a week. I honestly cant imagine going a week without getting off. How long is good for a start? How uncomfortable is it going to be? I'm still a little freaked out by the whole chastity thing, but I'm willing to give it a go.

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:55 AM
    @Jeepmaruader Once your device arrives it is wise to make sure that, firstly, it fits you and that you are reasonably comfortable whilst wearing it. This may take a day or two, or even longer, before you are sure. Once you are both sure then a week is fine. It will then be up to your wife to decide how long your durations in your cage will be. I find that a slow increase in the time locked is the best way to go.
    Have fun.

martski, ChasteHubby2015 and slave_m like this.
  3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    1:55 AM
    Jeepmarauder, IMHO, it's really good to begin communicating about such issues, but you will soon learn that, ultimately, what She thinks is all that counts! As She gains control, more and more, you will find yourself submitting, more and more! Since neither of you know what wearing a cage feels like or several other issues, it's probably premature to be deciding your initial lockup period. Keep talking to her as you get your cage and get Her to help you with the initial fit, cleanliness issues, rubbing, chafing, etc and I think you'll see that She won't be mean or inconsiderate as you now are thinking. You're both going to love it!

4. Jeepmaruader

Jeepmaruader Member

Local Time:
    I know she will be understanding and considerate, as we've been together for 15 years now. It's just really hard for me to fathom relinquishing control to her. I know it turns her on immensely to have full control over me being able to get off, that's why I'm willing to give it a go. I'm not a submissive guy, which makes this tough...but the idea of giving up control seems fun.

DonnaSue likes this.
  5. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    It has certainly been enjoyable for me (us)!

6. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    Who's idea was it? It sounds like her. If she wants you to do a week and you care about her then you would do this for her.

kellysbitch likes this.
  7. Deleted member 43235

Start slow. Sleeping in them is difficult. Yet to sleep in mine. You will also need to get use to the device. There was a time I had my fitting off and could only wear it for 10 minutes. Still working up to wearing it all day at work. Mine is a tad too big. But very comfortable nonetheless

8. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    Its not a race or a competition we are all different in size shape and mind set.
    A day or 2 to start is more than enough, try not to rush it longer lock ups will come soon enough.
    Good communication and have fun with it would be my advice.
    Enjoy.

Jeepmaruader likes this.
  9. Jeepmaruader

Jeepmaruader Member

Local Time:
    It is all her idea, she thinks it will make me focus more and tame my high sex drive.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  10. Jeepmaruader

Jeepmaruader Member

Local Time:
    That's the one thing that worries me a bit is sleep, or waking with morning wood in a cage. I guess we'll find out once it arrives in a few weeks.

11. MockingJay

MockingJay Member

Local Time:
    You quickly get used to sleeping with one on I have found, you'll find positions that are comfortable and sleep just as well as before.

As for erections in the morning, they can be slightly uncomfortable, but only slightly. If it actually hurts then something is wrong with the device

I hope that sets your mind at ease :)

Jeepmaruader likes this.
  12. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    She's exactly right and I commend her for doing so. As I said, if you care about her then I think you should comply with her wishes. She's going to make you a better man. I recommend you ask her to join this site where she can learn more on how to break you in.

13. Coolhandluke

Coolhandluke Active member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I wore mine for hours then days.

Only recently has my wife not unlocked me in the day so I've been at work in it too now as well as most weekends.

Go slowly, chastity devices take a bit of time to get used to. You can refrain from orgasming (which is the point) without wearing one.

I don't think I could have gone from zero to one week as rapidly as you might be.. I could do a week now, after wearing this particular cage for a month, on and off.

Jeepmaruader likes this.
  14. Jeepmaruader

Jeepmaruader Member

Local Time:
    I've tried refraining, I just don't have the willpower to go more than a day or two without an orgasm.

I think slowly is the way to go too, I've communicated this to my wife. I think we've settled on seeing how things go and once it's comfortable we try 3-5 days.

15. Evgeny

Evgeny Dominant Switch

Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    In one of my fantasies it is her dressed up in black leather (say boots, mini skirt, corset, and gloves) standing next to me (naked, of course) and opens the packet where the device was shipped in. Then she would unwrap the device and fit it onto me, locking it. She would then take the key and not even indicate when I would get unlocked again.

Realistically I just tried around with the CB-6000 myself a bit, trying different rings and spacers and just wearing it for a couple minutes in each configuration. Then we occasionally use it as a day-long foreplay, so to speak. I once slept in it; it was okay,I think. So right now I wear it during the daytime but I do not see myself lasting more than two days in it.

Jeepmaruader likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice