Sympathy period

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Respectful, Jun 10, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    My Lady and I played a new game the past few days which I admit was my perverted idea at first, but she gleefully played along and made the experience more educational for me. The basic game was for me to mimic her periods by wearing overnight pads during the day while she had her period so I could gain an appreciation of the routine discomfort a woman goes through during her cycle.

The shopping experience was difficult for me, but helped to make the chore inevitable :) On her initial two heavy flow days I wore maxi pads all day and all night, and later, on her low flow days I wore my thick pads during the day only. This excercise was very exciting in an embarrassing sort of way for me. Probably because it is so taboo to discuss menstruation between the sexes (any other gurls here? LOL :)

We plan to continue the experiment every month until one of us says the safe word :) I hope it isn't me first, as I have lots to learn and am very curious ;-)

At the beginning of our first month (just a few days ago) I was most concerned about being caught wearing pads, but once I got used to wearing them I worried less about being caught and more about comfort and practicality.

In order to keep the telltale rear bulge of my extra long and thick overnight pads hidden, I wear them with the front almost touching the top of my low rise panties. This reduced the room in the front of my panties so I compensated by tucking and it worked wonders for the fit as well as my feminine feelings!

I feel very feminine when tucked, and the pads absorb any accidental boy leaks too. I find it makes me feel really horny being both chaste and tucked. I just feel more gentle and happy this way. Oh, and smooth in the front. I don't look feminine and I would never pass as a girl or a gurl, but I do love the feeling of exploring my feminine side :)

Besides absorbing any leaks, the pad helps form 'the proper shape' of a smooth front because it has a centre 'leak guard' seam which is kept in play by my tiny panties and the seam of my women's spandex Vogue Yoga pants.

Miss D may have field day explaining why I feel this way, but I like to imagine that I am just innocently sharing my feminine feelings. Notice I used the phrase 'feminine feelings' rather than 'sissy feelings'?

LOL. I must laugh at language, words, and meaning, as it varies so from person to person.

I guess I just don't identify with the term Sissy even if I am one in many people's eyes :)

Respectful

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    Respectful,

Thanks for sharing. It's interesting. Even I, as one of the few non-gurly types on the site, can sense a difference between "feminine" and "sissy". I'm not sure I could put it into words well, but I sense a difference.

I'd be curious to see what other people think. Are there really two different things that go on here?

mikecb

3. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    although W/we are not into femming i am responsible for Mistresses period. i am required to keep a calendar and to alert Mistress as Her time approaches. i am also responsible for stocking Her supply of tampons and pads. in the beginning it was awkward buying Her supplies but now i don't even give it a second thought.

4. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Mike I would think there would be. I don't know and can't necessarily speak for the "sissy" group here. However speaking for myself I can't see wearing the frilly dresses, lacy underwear or the pads as mentioned above. However, the irony in that statement is the one time Goddess made me buy and wear some locking high heels just to prove a point, well that was oddly erotic. It would be interested to see how others views are on this. Perhaps we can all learn something.

5. hersforever

hersforever Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's an interesting way to share the experience -- I don't know that my wife would ever be into it but it sure makes the week a long one for the male!

In a similar vein, my wife suggested that, in order to make men more sympathetic to pregnancy, every time their pregnant wives got up in the night to go to the bathroom or to roll over, the men should be dragged out of bed or woken up too -- just to see how good it feels to have a night of sleep peppered by rude awakenings!

6. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    For respectful and mikecb, When we speak or even think we choose words to use. Each one has various connotations or meanings some of which come along with the dictionary meaning and others are the result of past usages- how we first heard the word used (or misused). So words are on a continuous menu within our minds. We pick and choose them according to our personal satisfaction and our own sense of truthfulness. No one word has the exact same meaning for everyone. There are enough so called "sissies" on this site that we feel compelled to define the term and welcome others to our little club. Some will say "no thank you" or "that is not what I meant at all".
    Femming, feminization, sissification, cross dressing, gender bending- we can each choose a word to describe our own identity. I think that one reason why many of us choose to use the word sissy is that sissy has negative, humiliating connotations to most males. This makes it the strongest term we can use to call up the humiliating feelings that some of us love to feel. Some of us go further by adding more terms to heap on more levels of humiliation, like "sissy slut" and "sissy slave" "sissy cucky" etc. etc. You more level headed guys don't get quite so carried away. Just remember, if we call you sissies, we're just trying to include you in our club.

7. michelleCD

michelleCD Member

Local Time:
    1:15 PM
    I would agree with some in that I don't feel like a "sissy or gurl".
    BUT, having said that I do enjoy getting dressed, as my photos might suggest.
    Nevertheless, when I am dressed, I don't feel particularly "gurly".
    SO, I guess I do it cos it feels good in some kind of way.
    I don't have any real urge to "be a gurl", perhaps cos I know that I could never pass as one.
    If the possibility of passing was there maybe I would drift more into that side of things, but for now it remains between me and myself and yourselves.
    I have no real interest in being humiliated or submissive, just dressing and playing around for a few hours here and there on my own.
    I must admit I do enjoy it more the more feminine/female I can appear, which admittedly is somewhat restricted, but just putting the clothes on and simulating to a mild degree the female appearance is, I don't know, stimulating to some degree, satisfying also, but somehow just relaxing.
    I haven't got into the monthly "dressing", but have tried the 9 months pregnant look on occasion, mainly I guess because I find the pregnant female form highly erotic, even though I know from past experience that most women do not feel in the slightest sexy or erotic during that time.
    Each to their own and enjoy it whenever possible.
    Cheers, michelleCD :butterfly:
    :character0182: :anim_26: :innocent0003::jerkit:

8. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Everybody has their own distinctions when it comes to labels. Labels like feminine and sissy are only useful when everyone has some degree of agreement over how they apply - not necessarily exact agreement - just in general.

So, My definitions are

feminine: To be feminine is to exhibit behaviors and secondary sexual characteristics associated with or expected from those who are of the female gender.

sissy: the term sissy is reserved exclusively for men who adopt hyper-feminine behaviors and engage in stereotypical feminine activities (like house cleaning - sissymaid or hyper-sexual proclivity - sissyslut).

The interesting part of this discussion is not which of these labels you think best suits you but that several of you, at least, do accept one or the other of these labels. By the way - I checked with Wikipedia and their definitions are in line with My own (not that it matters greatly).

The reason the feminine label requires secondary female sex characteristics is to draw a distinction between effeminate and feminine behavior. And generally speaking, the term sissy implies going beyond feminine to ultra-feminine - whether that means attire or behavior or sexual activity.

If you don't agree with My definitions, that's okay. I'm not trying to persuade anyone. But, at least you'll know what I mean if I call you a sissy. And remember gurls - whether you are feminine or sissy - permanent or temporary - slut or maid - if you are doing whatever it is that you do in order to please either yourself or your SO - that is what is important.

9. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    7:15 AM
    iPeriod

Respectful is exploring his feminine side in a new and novel way. I like it!

One of the oddest aspects of Respectful's post is the observation that he had sexual/erotic feelings at a time when many women report not feeling all that sexy. Perhaps it's that you felt "embarrassment" too - as you said this excited you?

If I were to do this I would probably have similar feelings as Respectful - the feeling of embarrassment, being in an awkward predicament, and the possible threat of "being caught" all combine to excite me quite a lot.

One thing that may be true is that we all have some degree of "feminine" or "yin" nested with ourselves. Exploring that "dark forbidden side" of myself is what I enjoy most about dressing up or imagining what I would be like as a girl - in all ways.

Keep exploring Respectful!

Oh, and I'll add that I was looking at the Apple APP store for the iPhone and saw the "iPeriod" application that tracks, you guessed it, monthly periods for "busy women".

10. Respectful

Local Time:
    Miss D, PT, Michelle and Lauren et. al.

I love what you all wrote. Please excuse that I have been away and am short of time right now. Just know that I am digesting your thoughts in temporary silence.

:)

Respectful

11. Respectful

Local Time:
    Having thought about it, perhaps I could explore the 9 month pregnant look during my next foray into femininity.

Do they make cute mini dresses for the last trimester? Pregnancy would suit my beer belly, but I don't imagine I would look pretty in a tube dress. LOL

12. Submissive Guy

Local Time:
    7:15 AM
    As a locked guy, wife has decided that I take on her feminine hygiene duties. I now keep a record of her period days on a calendar in the bed room. During her period and PMS I must be extra kind and supportive with massages. When her flow starts, I will change her tampons or pads and wash out any panties that have been stained She frequently becomes constipated so I will give her a nice warm ss enemasollowed by a rinse and clean and put away the bag, tubeand nozzles.. And give her advil as needed. She is especially horny during her menstrual time so I will eat her out after douching or washing her. Shaving her is also my duty as she likes to be bare and soft. I am the only one who purchases her menstrual needs - I am familiar with the items in the personal hygiene aisle at our market.

13. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    I started wearing panty liners in my panties because of pre-cum leakage and urine that drips off my cage even after sitting down to pee and wiping.

Chaste J. and Luscious-Liza like this.
  14. submissive Bobbie (Bob)

submissive Bobbie (Bob) Active member

Seeking Paralegal job.
    Mesquite (Dallas) Texas
    Local Time:
    Several years ago my wife made me wear Tampons. She even made me carry some in my pocket and made me change the tampon in a public restroom. To ensure I actually did change my tampon in a public restroom, before we left the house my wife would color the string with a colored marker. My wife would watch me insert my tampon at home, so the one inserted had a white string. She would then give me another tampon to carry with me, only the string was marked either red, or blue etc... so when we got home from shopping, there better be a colored string hanging from my backside instead of the white one! I now know the discomfort of wearing a tampon for a few days!

Luscious-Liza likes this.
  15. Luscious-Liza

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I've made it a monthly thing for him now ,,
    thanks to some advise from some other members and
    Mistress I've been chatting with on here
    it's a tremendous help with keeping him submissive and a great way to applied an attitude adjustment when needed

Brianna27, karent_50 and slave_m like this.
  16. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    I did this for my former Mistress and enjoyed relieving her of this chore. I was also able to track when she ovulated and was able to find that "sweet spot" on her calendar when my oral attention was most appreciated.

Luscious-Liza likes this.
  17. pammi

pammi sissy sub

carer
    co Antrim
    Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    i used to have to wear and use a diaper when Mistress was having her period ,no toilet allowed, got changed if needed when Mistress changed her pad which was placed in my fresh diaper

Attached Files:

18. cerebralguy

cerebralguy New member

Local Time:
    26B5D999-B3E8-4016-BF13-50D416DB514A.jpeg
    Love this! Showed my Mistress this post and now I’m wearing period pads during “our” period.

slutsarah likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. crossdress siusy flr peripd simulation

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice