Back again

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by emsprisoner, Jul 2, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. emsprisoner

emsprisoner Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    Hi everyone, Its been a long time since I've been on here. We haven't been playing with chastity much but our agreement has always been that although I am free of a cage and will pleasure myself, I am not to cum without permission.

We've been working on our relationship recently, we've not been close sexually and have been going to couples therapy. It's been good for us, sometimes it's challenging but we are growing closer and our love has been deepening.

I've had a lori 18a sitting in the cupboard for about a year, we never really used it as we haven't been really close in that way. About a month ago I was pleasuring myself alone in bed, it had been a couple of weeks since I came and I was desperate so I texted her to ask for permission to cum.

The answer was 'no way, stop what you are doing and lock yourself up immediately!'

I was surprised and thrilled by this as a small part of me always desires to be under lock and key for her. It's been over a month since I came and I'm getting really desperate now. The device has been on and off a few times for minor adjustments but the fit is good now and there is no need for it to come off and I stay securely locked away.

Her attitude is different this time around. when I give her the keys she is always happy and there is a stern undercurrent. There has been almost no teasing and no discussion of release. So last night I was getting really desperate and I brought up the conversation and basically I've been told that I need to let go and remember who's in charge. She want's me to yield to her sexually and energetically and is happy and touched that I have given her the key. I agreed that I would do my best to let go. She said not to try, you don't have a choice so just do it.

This is scary. On the one hand part of me has always wanted this but at the same time I'm really going to pieces with the frustration! I've been locked away without warning with no release date and told that I need to yield to her completely.

She is very loving but I also know how strict she can be when her mind is made up. I love her deeply and I am trying my best to stop pestering her and learn to obey her wishes.

traveler likes this.
  2. MistressPhedre

MistressPhedre Long term member

Local Time:
    10:13 AM
    Sounds like a promising change of direction for her and a happy, yet frustrating, station for you. I do wonder at what motivated her change of heart, but I suppose you shouldn't look a proverbial gift horse in the mouth. ;)

Congratulations and good luck! I hope things continue to be fun, sexy, and amazing.

3. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    10:13 AM
    If she is loving toward you and emphatically controls your bits, you are living in the zone you wanted.
    Write her a letter asking to service her orally. If she allows this you are even a step closer to Nirvana.

4. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Welcome back @emsprisoner let's hope you stay around a while now.

Sounds like life has just taken a turn for the better after you both put some time into making things right - always worth the effort :)

Funny how it always comes back to the CM strap line - "Be Careful What You Wish For" :) Enjoy the ride!

5. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies. Working on our relationship has been the best thing for us and it's not an easy journey addressing some of our deep issues.

Her taking control without any prompting or hints has been very special. Normally when I'm in chastity I'm counting down the days and occasionally begging for release or asking how long until a release date. I'm now trying to learn to let go and stop thinking like that. The only way I'm getting released is to completely surrender to her. It's very hot, pretty scary but also a very loving place. I feel cherished by her and she loves my adjusted and more focused energy.

maid_carrie likes this.
  6. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Chastity is getting very intense and made more so by the seemingly open ended sentence. I've asked her a couple of times for a clue of potential release and she either laughs at me or tells me to let go. This is the most challenging time I've been locked away for her. The lori device is totally inescapable and makes it all seem very real. I've been pretty much left alone for 5 weeks but the other day she unlocked me and gave me such an intense edging sessions that I actually begged her to lock me away again! I'm kind of going to pieces and she's really breaking me down into a new level of submission. She's really starting to enjoy her power, for me it's a mixed bag. I'm not sure I would have given her the key if I knew she was going to be this mean.

joe01 likes this.
  7. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    I've been locked for about 5 weeks now and haven't cum for about 7. Now I've been locked into the lori 18a for an indefinite time, with no chance of escape at all I've been reflecting about chastity.

All of our previous adventures into chastity have mostly been about the fun of denial. I'd usually get locked away in the plastic CB for 3-4 weeks with release at night time for sleeping. It was mostly about fun and torment before she decided to release me. A lot of the time I would request chastity play so in a way it was slightly led by me.

This time, as the weeks go by it dawns on me more and more that this is not about teasing, it's about my submission. There is no escape and requests for release or clues to how long I will remain like this have been met with either laughter or being told to let go. It's taken a while to get my head around it but I've given up on asking or trying to guess her plans. Now I just say, 'Yes Mistress, whatever you choose.." and I mean it. It's only when I realised that it really wasn't up to me and that begging was futile that I was left with no option but to yield to my Mistress.

The cage is breaking me more and more every day, sometimes I feel like I'm losing the plot, but most of the time I love the fact that she has chosen to be strict with me and make me her bitch. She has me straining inside the cage with the slightest word and all I want to do is kiss and massage her beautiful feet. I love that she has chosen to take control like this and a part of me has always craved it.

joe01 and spider203 like this.
  8. joe01

joe01 Active member

Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    How does it feel knowing she might leave you like this permanently?

She never has to let you out. After all, if you ask or beg for release she could just "extend" the imaginary time without ever having one. Maybe she has found the trick to leaving you locked for life.

9. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Although I feel like she is laying down the law at the moment, I know her well enough that she will release me at some point. It's amazing how being in strict and secure chastity brings out my submissive nature.

spider203 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice