Is Urethral Chastity More Secure?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ChasteHubby2015, Jul 20, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    I've seen male chastity devices with the urethral inserts and was wondering if they were more secure. I was looking at the device linked below and I honestly don't see how it would be possible for someone to pull out of this if the ring is very tight. It seems the urethral insert would prevent the necessary bending of the penis to be able to pull it out from the section where the cage meets the ring. I'm small and this cage would fit me well and I think it would be downright impossible to pull out with that urethral insert locked in place and even the attempt itself would be a painful failure.

Are these types of devices generally much more secure?

https://www.amazon.com/Magicare-Surgical-Stainless-Chastity-Bondage/dp/B01I3VDLB2

MyDB likes this.
  2. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    9:42 PM
    As you say they stop ones cock being pulled back to escape, so yes they are more secure.

I find as a grower the base ring can go from loose to really tight, when loose my balls can slip out.

I've photos in my gallery....

3. b2please

b2please A fun and powerful game!

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    I don't think they are moren secure. Tom Allen talks in detail about them on his blog, the edge of vanilla. Most the tubes go to about the plane of the big oring, and some say they definately can pull out.

More intense feeling though! Don't think I could wear long term.

4. male_pet

male_pet Junior Member

Local Time:
    This guy (linked below) did some interesting experiment with securing a belt using a urethral insert called a "tetherspout". The spout is basically a small metal donut and a flanged hollow rod. You open up the urethra like a button hole, insert the rod flange-first. Then insert the donut sideways like a button. Pull out the narrow end of the rod through the donut and then the donut flattens out and is trapped by the muscles at the head of the penis. Attach the end of the rod to the exterior of your belt and.....boom, no more pullout, without the need for a piercing.

The approach seems very strange, but the more you read about it, the more convinced you will be

http://tetheredchastity.blogspot.com/

zorglub likes this.
  5. Shaggy

Shaggy Long term member

Industrial
    Los Angeles area
    Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    I thought the idea of the tether was interesting, but ultimately way too much work. Most of the urethral insert devices looked sketchy, many reviews about rough, uneven surfaces and welds. I was seriously considering a Looker, but after looking at all the options it just made more sense to get pierced.

6. Zeb6

Zeb6 Long term member

south jersey
    Local Time:
    I have one that is similar to the one your looking at. It is secure with the anti off ring and urethral tube. However the tube takes time to get used to, I had been stretching my urethra some before I got it (size 10 kitting needle) . The anti off ring can also cause trouble. Don't know if wear the one in which he photo like it is, you may need to file the points down. I have one with four round ball points and the top one was making sores on my skin. Today I knocked it off by breaking the weld with a hammer and cats paw nail puller, then filed down the rough edges. The anti off ring keeps it on, my balls can't slip out. Another problem is pinching many parts. The last time I put it on I put the anti off ring and the end together and put them on together so there was no space between the two, and it seems to have helped very much with the pinching. The longest I have warn my cage was 3 days, mostly because of the anti off ring, but also the tube and the pinching. But I made a modification to the anti off ring, and put the rings together and it feels much better, but it was only several hours ago. The tube is great for me to pee through, but if you have too much pressure it can leak around the tube.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    that one looks very very long and its bent and when i had one it make me bleed a lot and Mistress had it made shorter.

8. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    It looks like that insert is put in after the cage has been attached and then secured with a hex locking nut. So all t takes is a hex wrench and the insert can be removed and it is no more secure than any other ball trap device IMHO

For an insert to aid security it needs to be fixed inside the cage and not removable unless the cage is removed. Additionally the insert needs to go beyond the cock ring which makes it nigh impossible to remove. I say "nigh", because some claim that they can still remove the device. I can see that being possible if the cock ring is too big and the whole device pulled forward, down the penis, and then the penis is pulled back.

Personally though, I can't understand someone who has committed to being locked trying to get round the device. Having a secure system using an insert does give the KH that feeling of confidence though when they are not present.

9. Zeb6

Zeb6 Long term member

south jersey
    Local Time:
    Jemima, i sometimes wish my tube was a little longer, as.it is it is possible for for me to turtle and back out and off the tube. The cage doesn't slip off due to the anti off ring. But with my cage it needs to be opened and reinserted.

10. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks everyone for the great answers so far.

11. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    I have a looker 2 from steelworx and the tube protruded beyond the base ring by 10mm. Its actually perfect that way. While mistress and i have not been playing much recently (As I am currently going through a separation with my wife). I have worn it for almost 2 years constantly only let out for very short periods of time. Comfort, dont even know its there....it "feel" more secure and its heaps easier to pee. I actually have two cages, one that is about 12mm shorter than the other, while I fit in the larger one properly there is enough space that I can manipulate the cage to the point of climax...the shorter one which means the cock is kind of jammed in there is much more secure..but also harder to keep clean.

I think I MIGHT be able to pull out the back with some effort...but how on earth would you ever thread your cock back on to it..its hard enough to get it on without the base ring locked!!

For the record if i have not worn it for a long time....I get a little bit of blood when I first put it on...but its very minor and does not hurt at all...I never had an infection or suffered any ill effects, night time erections are not any different to a non insert device...possibly a little more intense, but it actually HELPS because you tend to wake before you get to the full on rock on hardon that really hurts that you cant get rid of without walking around for 10 minutes.

cb6kdude and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  12. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    That's interesting, I spoke to a woman online last year who said she keeps her boyfriend locked in the looker 2 short version and she assured me that he isn't able to pull out, that she actually had him try everything he could just to see if he could and that he was unsuccessful.

I believe that not every man who lives in a FLR desires enforced male chastity and even those who do will occasionally have desperate moments where they will do just about anything to achieve a release, so it's good for a keyholder to have peace of mind that no matter what he says or does, he will remain chaste for as long as she desires, like it or not.

13. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    one man on here sayed he cud get out of anything. i don't belive him tho.

14. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    Neither do I and nothing a PA wouldn't solve for sure.

jemima likes this.
  15. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    To simplify the "can you get out" idea, I personally think that it is per individual. Not just how hard are they willing to try, but their physical anatomy. Specifically the lower their testicles can hang the more room is created to be able to pull out backwards ... so a tube that works (length in relation to the cage and base ring) and actually prevents one person from backing out may not work on another person. However should the tube actually extend through the base ring (like the lookers do) I would imagine that getting everything back in the cage and comfortable would be more challenging then getting it out in the first place.

The whole escape concept is really a mental aspect though when you think about it. If you are doing what you are told by your keyholder, in reality you should not even need a device ... BUT ... as the person being "locked up" I truly enjoy that emotional feeling of actually not being able to physically get out of the device ... it is a much different head game then "do as you are told"

So with that said since we are not ready to commit to a PA, we are ordering a looker, to give that next step of "not being able to escape"

16. Submissive Guy

Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    Sorry, but there are no muscles at the head of the penis. Actually, the penis is vascular tissue and the urethra, no muscles.

maid_carrie likes this.
  17. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    Impossible to pull out. Tubes go beyond ring which means that you would have to invert your penis into your body to be able to pull out. Impossible.

18. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I understand that statement, but it is only valid if the ring is in fact up against your body. We all know that the ring can be pulled away from the body (happens when you get a hard-on or soap up in the shower) so depending on how far past the base ring the tube goes and how far away from your body you can get the base ring, it is in fact possible to back out even with a tube. However it is going to be another step in helping the wearer to feel controlled / locked and not able to easily escape.

switchling likes this.
  19. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for all the info everyone, I was just curious about these type of devices. I have KSD-G3 locked on so tight, I've yet been able to escape.

20. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i think that there must be something wrong with me cos i cant has them long tubes inside me cos when they comes out i bleed and its scary and Mistress don't want to make me poorly and have to go to hospital, its shorter now and don't hurt me.

21. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    I tried one and didn't find it any more secure - just less comfortable.

renncz likes this.
  22. sillymaid

Local Time:
  23. Kate Medova

Kate Medova (not really)

Professional / Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    Do these things stretch the urethra over time? Will the opening be wider after using it or will it go back to normal?

24. sillymaid

Local Time:
    Well it doesn't feel as tight or as uncomfortable putting it in when compared to when I started.

25. Kate Medova

Kate Medova (not really)

Professional / Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    Thanks. Mmm..I definitely don't want to stretch it. Feeling not as tight or as uncomfortable may just be your body getting used to it.

I ask because I have a Steelworxx Looker 02 on the way. I have gone for the removable insert option so I can use it without, but thought I may try and use it with. We'll see.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice