Evotion Wearables Custom cage

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by extranormal, Sep 2, 2015.

1. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:23 PM
    @mm5555 - yea ... hard for the growers to get the perfect fit with these things it seems. I think mine is solid only because I ordered it so short. But yes I can see how with yours, skin can get through the sides and be potential pinch areas. I was worried that the head area, right where the glans is held .... I thought that was going to be a pinch spot for me .... so far so good. Perhaps it's because of the headband protecting it?? And yes, perhaps a but smaller on diameter for me ... but also wondering how much more that would hurt during them extended stiffie sessions :)

On a side note, I did have to take it off after the first 36 hours as I was getting some stress on my piercing and it was getting kinda sore. So letting that heal up before giving it another whirl.

Of course ... the week before I got this thing, somehow the screw on ball on my ring came off while I was at work and the ring slipped all the way out of my piercing. I remember feeling a little pinching , but figured it was just my undies grabbing it funny .. anyways, the darn piercing started to shrink and close up on me and by the time I got home and realized what happened ... I actually had to bust out the tapers and re stretch to get the 2g back in. That did not feel good, and perhaps was not fully healed when I put this cage on for the first time, and thus the cause of stress??

While wearing this thing, I felt it was pretty darn comfortable for the most part ... I gotta give it that :)

Yes having it flare would be great. I notice with mine being a little bigger in diameter ..... kinda planned and thought it would do this ..... being bigger allows the extra skin to kind of slip or work it's way back into the tube when going from hard to soft ... so as my diameter shrinks .. it all just slips into the tube and does not catch on the end of the tube and allows the tube to work it's way up my shaft until it basically butts up against my balls. It is right at that place where it does not tug or pull on the piercing .... even when squatting or bending over.

Would be interesting to see how a smaller diameter tube would work for me. Will have to check in with Andy about that :)

2. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    It's funny how quickly hole shrinkage happens. I had a 2 ga in my usually 0 ga piercing since it was pinching with my cage. After a week I had to fight to get the 0 ga back in and it was sore for a couple of days. Emu oil helped immensely.

3. fabricator

fabricator Active member

Local Time:
    I ordered one of these,I am a grower as well ,and the only device that has worked for me is a pa 5000. I hope this one works and the sizing is right.Maybe I should have had it flared at the base.That is the one thing I wish the pa 5000 had.

4. sailor61

sailor61 Member

RI
    Local Time:
    Anyone with any updates?

5. saxrussell

saxrussell Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    I posted my own experience in another thread. Unfortunately the device isn't working for me.

Ollie likes this.
  6. Spookiie

Spookiie Active member

OTR truck driver Owner Operator
    Interstate somewhere USA
    Local Time:
    :) After reading this forum I think this Friday (payday! I'm going to pull out the tape measure and work up an order for one of these! Other than here does anyone know of any other customer reviews on their gear?

7. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    There may be some on fetlife.com

8. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    Im glad to hear a good review for these products. I just placed an order for Cage8 from them. It will be my first PA cage, and I also wanted a base ring, so it seemed a good fit. Moreover, the customer service so far has well exceeded my experiences with other companies.

My only real concern other than the standard fit related stuff is cleanliness. My experience with non-steel devices hasn't been great in that regard, but they offer a special extra coating that's supposed to go a long way in helping with combatting odor and making it easier to clean. At nearly $100.00 extra for the coating I surely hope it works well :) Very much looking forward to its arrival. One of us will certainly post some pics I'm sure.

9. Ollie

Ollie New member

Local Time:
    6:23 AM
    I am pleased with the comments about this. I will certainly order one. Just needto ask the company about having a large foreskin.....Like th look of Cage 7, 8 and 9.

Sorry new to chasitiy....what is a Grower and a Shower??

10. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    a grower is someone who is typically small when flaccid and when he gains an erection becomes average sized. A shower is someone who is much longer when flaccid and may only grow a little bit more when erect. For example: grower: 2" flaccid, 6" erect. Shower: 5" flaccid, 7" erect.

11. Ollie

Ollie New member

Local Time:
    Thank you

guest 2942 likes this.
  12. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I was able to order a new "Lid" or top piece for my 2nd Evotion Wearable cage. I was finding that when I got real cold and small or if it got tugged on in my jeans or while sleeping on my stomach, my head was slipping under the glans ring/bump that is supposed to hold everything in place. Which was also putting pressure on the pa, and was a pain in the butt to try and tweak and adjust to get it back into position, especially with the “headband” on it.

So I re ordered a new “Lid” as Andy calls them, and had him make it with an exaggerated glans ring/bump to really grip and hold my head in place… added an extra 2mm to it which made that glans ring/bump diameter 4mm smaller than previous … pretty sure that is a total of 6 mm smaller than cage diameter. So far after the 1st 24 hours in it … this thing is Awesome!! I have had zero slip outs, and it is really comfortable. The piercing is feeling pretty good too … no soreness or irritations so far either.

Here are a couple of quick pics to show it on … yea .. yea .. need to shave and clean up .. . will try to post more angles and add to the review here in the next couple of days :)

If you have any questions … feel free to ask.

Attached Files:

JackStrap likes this.
  13. Ollie

Ollie New member

Local Time:
    Love the post.

I am thinking of getting a Cage 8, but I am uncut, so worried about it keeping against the gland. Not sure if I need the headband asit is called. Looks as if you do not have one.

Love your pictures

14. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This particular one does not have the Headband. I do have 2 previous cages which had the headband.

As I sit here typing and just about 48 hours into wearing the one without the headband .. I am thinking that it really is not necessary ... at least that is an initial observation .. will need more time to really know. Not having it sure has made it easier to tweak and adjust, which seems to be an ongoing task with any device that I have worn so far.. so that is good.

Only been two days into this cage .. but it has been over 2 months since last orgasm .. so I am super horny ....and so far .... when attempting to get some sort of stimulation going on, it is leaving me even more frusty and horny. I can get some stimulation on the head . but definitley not enough to get me anywhere near and edge .... but just enough to leave me trembling with defeat. When hard, the cage is super tight .. so tight that I can't get any skin to move up and down towards the base so stroking really does not do anything. It is also tight enough to where it is borderline uncomfortable ..... not like "Oh crap I gotta get this thing off" kind of tight, but enough to where it's like, "okay, let's not keep trying here ... or I could do some damage if I keep going here."

Sleeping has not been an issue so far and the morning woodies are no big deal. When flaccid and just doing normal life ... I really don't even notice that this thing is on.

Here are a couple of pics that show the difference between headband and no headband.

15. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Apparently that upload didn't work .. so here are those comparison pics again :) Headband and No Headband

20161027_170431.jpg 20170104_082113.jpg 20161028_114547.jpg 20170104_082204.jpg 20161101_065705.jpg 20170105_035031.jpg 20161101_065725.jpg 20170105_035005.jpg 20161028_114613.jpg 20170104_082204.jpg

16. Ollie

Ollie New member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the information and pictures. Like it with and without headband, but it will be the recommendation of my KH and Andy at Evotion

We are going for Cage 8 with the ring

17. thomassub

thomassub Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    Thanks for the many comments on the Evotion Cage. It is clear that the device is comfortable to wear for most, but if you don't mind, what experiences have those of you that own it made with regards to its ability to (almost) permanently prevent orgasm (through manual or vibrator supported means)? I have read the few remarks about it, but it would be great if there were a broader feedback on this topic. Thanks so much

18. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    For me, it seems that with these PA type of devices .. the more I tug on it or even using a vibe .. the more irritated and sore my piercing gets. It has been enough of an irritation to not want to try to get off that way. I figure that one could get off in any device using various vibes or stimulation .. but there is always a "cost" of doing business ..... is the risk worth the reward?

I enjoy the feeling of being constantly aroused and horny .... to the point where I just tremble and quake with desire. The tingles and waves of passion coursing through my body at all times is amazing.

So for me ... having that sometimes painful aftermath of tugging or vibe-ing for a quick most likely ruined orgasm is just not worth it. Plus .... deep down for me .. I would rather have my wife provide that pleasure and not have to sneak around behind her back. Having these devices is a nice reminder to do just that and not let temptation overtake my true desires.

So to answer your question .. will it permanently prevent an orgasm .. doubt it. Would a wet dream count? Would a hypnotic/trance or HFO count? How about an Anal or prostate orgasm ... would those count?

Whatever your answer to those questions may be .... the Evo cage is super comfy .. and the fact that it is totally customizable and affordable and can help be quite the deterrent to masturbate .. I'd say it's a good cage to have in the arsenal. Get your measurements correct though ... I have found that smaller is better with this one.

Is it the Holy Grail .. prolly not. Will I keep trying new devices .... yup ;-)~

Am I happy with it .. YES!

19. thomassub

thomassub Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    hi Bincorona, thanks, very insightful. and yes, it is a matter of definition, and the absolute may not be achievable, while the pretty good seems to be in reach here

20. art4bux

art4bux Active member

carpenter, machinist, welder
    new york city
    Local Time:
    Anyone had any experience with the Cage 9 ? seen a couple of pictures, looks hot.

21. lockim

lockim Member

Local Time:
    12:23 AM
    I've been locked in a cage seven now for three months straight. I need to wear plastic due to traveling job. I've had two different loris plastic ones and the cb6000 modified for a PA. The lori's ones fit pretty good but I could still move a little and thus cum. Also the plastic she uses literally crumbles over time and breaks up. The cb6000, is very secure but fairly easy to cum. I wanted to wait until I had worn this for a while before commenting. The evolution is without a doubt the most secure device I Have yet had. I have made several attempts at masturbation but all that happens is my p***s gets very sore at the point of piercing. And I have to stop due to the pain. I have noticed the plastic Color is fading at certain spots but the plastic remains intact. It is very important if you order one of these to take some time and met very precise measurements the head of your p***s must fit exactly in side the front of the cage.

22. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Can we not use the word 'penis' in posts??

edit: Oh good, it works.

23. lockim

lockim Member

Local Time:
    12:23 AM
    Apple does that automatically when you talk into the microphone instead of typing

lock667 likes this.
  24. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Well, huh.

25. Ollie

Ollie New member

Local Time:
    It is a good one, but I had a number of problems where the order was not correct so sadly I have had to ditch its use until I can get my PA up to a 9mm gauge.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice