Hi From Ty

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tyrone Power, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Tyrone Power

Tyrone Power New member

Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    Hi

Thanks for taking the time to read this post, i'm new to this site and very new to chastity. My wife and i have decided to make it a lifestyle choice after toying with the idea for a while. We used devices on and off for several years and have slowly come to the realization that our sex lives are more complete with me wearing a device.

We're both enjoy the kinkier side of life so figured that this was a good option for us, so far so good.

I decided to go full time a month ago and my wife (mistress) has been keeping me on scheduale with regular periods of being locked and release dates every few weeks.

A quick question for anyone out there who has been doing this a while, have you noticed and shrinkage in the size of your penis after long periods of chastisement, after reading various information on the web and from forums it's hard to get a straight answer. Looking forward to hearing more from the more experienced members on this subject!

For now it's goodbye and i hope to meet lots of like minded friends here
    Best
    Ty

2. im_not_here

im_not_here Member

Michigan
    Local Time:
    2:53 AM
    Welcome! I'm sure you'll find this forum fairly entertaining and pretty informative! Enjoy your stay!

From what I've heard and experienced, there is no long term shrinkage at all when wearing a device. However, in the first few hours after a long lock up, it might be hard to get or maintain a full erection without help.

3. Moe5

Moe5 Long term member

Retired
    Eau Claire, WI
    Local Time:
    1:53 AM
    I found that having been locked up, my penis has gotten smaller and erections are kind of soft. In fact I'm going to have my Jail Bird shorten and the circumference made smaller so the CD hugs my penis.

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:53 AM
    There is a blog called denying thumper. He has been locked for years in various steel models and even has a piercing. He is an authority on most questions,as well as reviews devices, and he's actually documented his cock size from before and current. He said there was no shrinkage, although he did say, he has a dent in his cock from the device. Feel free to check his blog out, it is well organized and thought out.

Tombow and im_not_here like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice