Ruined orgasm question and crazy to want?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, Oct 31, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    So both my Wife/KH and I wanted to try a ruined orgasm.
    Tried a week ago last Saturday night and couldn't get over the edge - I was tied spread eagle to the bed and edged unmercifully; every time I felt close she'd stop driving me insane (it was a great trip BTW ;)...) Part of the problem as I probably 'smoke' a bit too much (420) which sometimes makes it hard to cum and it was also in my head that every time I'd get close She'd just stop... Oh well, had a BLAST being edged... Woke up in the morning horny and allowed PIV and allowed to cum.

Locked and no cumming during the week - was allowed some worshiping a couple of times.
    Following Saturday we broke out the Y-Table and was wrapped tight with pallet wrap and an electrified Aneros along with sticky pads on my balls (TENS unit) - still smoked some but not as much, spent an hour worshiping before being bound.
    Once again found it difficult to cross the edge, may still be partly mental for me - finally crossed the edge and I did have a strong 'spurt' that shot far over my shoulder that I felt just as a normal orgasm, my Wife immediately stopped stroking and just held, I was heavily blindfolded w/ my head strapped down and could not feel a single thing - after a minute or two I blindly asked my Wife if she was still there and did anything else come out?? She said "oh yeah, you came a lot all over your stomach - it just oozed out"

Seems like we had a 'somewhat' successful Ruined-O
    I did feel the initial spurt that felt like a normal orgasm but the rest of it was NOT the normal satisfying and intense orgasm - maybe a 'little' bit of a crash but not as much as I normally do after a full blown O.
    Allowed PIV the following morning but no cumming - locked back up after that.

With the ruined part being unfulfilling it had me wondering why the hell I want this?? However, I still think I do...
    Am I crazy? Anyone else with me?

2. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    8:57 PM
    The part where you say it was "unfulfilling".....really? This in my eyes is the whole point of ruined O's you get to do your stuff, but as soon as that mucky mess starts to come out we STOP!. The pleasure for you also stops and there is no stimulation, but at that point you just cant stop squirting, want tin to be taken just that bit further with some hand relief......but NO! Yes you get to come, but with no pleasure....that's the RUINED part.....lol
    I drive Weenie (my husband) mad, by edging him for hours until he is begging and then tell him this is the big one my love, only to stop at the very last second and watch it jerk all over the place, I just kneel there and laugh at him.....pathetic......lol
    I tell him to get cleaned up and put his cage back one and stand infront of me while I click the padlock on.....yes, that's my job. so satisfying to here the CLICK.
    It is down to your mistress to have the last say on how much pleasure she chooses for you. In Weenies case....NONE.....:D

Jamie's-Locked and slave_m like this.
  3. MissBB_and_herlockedboy

MissBB_and_herlockedboy Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:57 PM
    well said julie

i love not having orgasms.....i belong to my domme

Mistress Julie likes this.
  4. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    OK, My Wife/KH had much more success with ruining me last Saturday night.
    Once again, tied down to our massage table and teased relentlessly, She did not divulge Her intent and I had it in my head I was going to cum as previously it was a more difficult head game for me 'knowing' intent was to ruin.

Once I started to go over the edge my Wife stopped everything - my initial reaction was some sort if guttural moan of WHY??? - we both just watched as I slowly expelled my juice. The satisfying grin on my Wife's face was BEAUTIFUL!!!

My view FWIW: I find the idea of a ruined O intriguing before hand, very frustrating in the heat of the moment, but ultimately glad as I don't have as bad as a drop compared to a full O.

Three days later on Tuesday night I was informed I was going to be unlocked so my Wife could play - I was teased, allowed to worship and allowed to penetrate multiple times but not allowed to cum; my Wife however had an incredible orgasm.
    At the end of the night I felt objectified, used as a plaything, and then locked up and put away... IT WAS INCREDIBLY AWESOME!!!

I was able to worship some last night and have some cuddle time :)

filltee and Jamie's-Locked like this.
  5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    After 44 years my wife is the master of my ruined orgasms. She has pointed out my "tells", the things I do right before I orgasm, that I was not even aware of. In the last 4 years she only messed up once.

A ruined orgasm is an orgasm. The problem is that we are expecting one thing and get another. Sort of eating something you think is lemon and having it taste like apples. Our first reaction is to think it tastes funny, not apples. I have done this with foods a few times. I was expecting one taste but got a different one instead and said that the food tasted funny.

What you need to do is stop expecting a normal orgasm mentally. You can get some pleasure from a ruined orgasm if you are used to it and expecting it. After awhile you come to expect the feeling of a ruined orgasm and then they do not feel so bad. The upside is that when you have a normal orgasm, it will blow your mind.

My wife and I see saw about ruined orgasms. She feels an orgasm is an orgasm and I feel that they just make me hornier. I prefer not to get a ruined orgasm but my wife will give me one every few weeks just to clean out the plumbing. The best part of a ruined orgasm is that you are still horny plus you can cum about two more times. If you want to eat your cum, have a ruined orgasm so that you are still horny when you eat the cum. I can eat it all after a ruined orgasm.

6. Zeb6

Zeb6 Long term member

south jersey
    Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    I.don't have my orgasms ruined but I do.eat about 90% of my cum, whether I want to at the time or not. She climbs up on my face and I just accept it at first but then bring her to 2 or 3 more orgasms.

7. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining at all about being ruined - quite the opposite, it's just adding a different dynamic...:D

Prior to this chastity play it's been about seeing how intense we can give each other an orgasm; my Wife has always loved giving and seeing me orgasm, She took pride in having the control of making my body do this - just a different dimension now. She always wants to succeed in milking me (and so do I very much), no great success yet but it's fun trying!!

Mental outlook - so far in our limited time with this I've found that the second time around it worked better for me if I had it in my mind I was going to have a Full-O, otherwise I seem to have a hard time getting to point needed to ruin it - I kinda like the surprise of getting an Apple when expecting a Lemon... I know my Wife seems to very much enjoy the surprised look and reaction I have, maybe it's her enjoyment that makes it good for me... ;)

I'm fairly confident real O's are still on the table, I just don't know when it'll be a real one, ruined, stifled, milked, or denied - all part of the FUN!! :cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice